Avengers Next Gen

in Roleplaying

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 4:34 PM

ok*she teleported to zele*hello i believe we got off the wrong foot i am diana pleased to meet you

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 5:20 PM

Zele looked up in shock at Diana. She put the helmet down. "Get off my ship." She said to her.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:03 PM

*she sighed* what do i have to do to earn your trust

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:04 PM

"Nothing. You'll never earn it in a million years." Zele replies coldly. "Now get off my ship before I beat the crap out of you."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:07 PM

ok*she summoned her dads glove*please dont make me do this

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:16 PM

"Go ahead. It didn't affect my dad. He was already dead." Zele said coldly. "Besides. I don't believe you would do it. If you would do it, you'd have already done it."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:21 PM

*zele was right she didnt want to so she threw the glove off the ship* please just... give me a chance

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:24 PM

"I'd rather not." Zele says. "Now go bug someone else. Get. Off. My. Ship." Without even meaning to, Zele created an illusion of battle armor on herself. It was much like her father's, but more feminine.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:27 PM

fine but... i knew your father he would be proud*she teleported but was higher in the ship*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:30 PM

"Loki was dead before you ever had a chance to meet him." Zele whispers to nobody in particular. Her illusion slipped away and she picked up the gold helmet. She put it into a secret compartment and went to the ship's bridge. The place where she could drive the ship.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 6:33 PM

*she watched zele from where she was*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 6:37 PM

Zele had the sense she was being watched and subtly checked a security camera. Oh my suns. Why couldn't that flip flap snicker scrap bong bang scribbling girl leave her alone? She subconsciously got back in her illusion of armor and turned around to another control panel. She pressed a few buttons and materialized some real security bots. She ordered them to find Thanos's spawn and to bring her to Zele.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 7:31 PM

*she summoned her dads glove and snapped the robots out of existence*

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 8:12 PM

"I assure you, I am mentally sane and I doubt that your boss can help me improve my social standing or relations. Any other bribes you'd like to offer?" Carmine starts eating her apple.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 8:12 PM

(that also snaps everyone else in an infinite mile radius out of existence. How did she summon it? She doesn't have any of the Infinity stones. And how does she teleport? She doesn't have any infinity stones, again.)

"You should at least see what he has to offer." The spy said stubbornly.

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 8:23 PM

Carmine looks around at the boring world she had been sitting in. When was the last time something exciting had happened? Perhaps it was time to do something new.
"Meh. Sure. It had better be interesting."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 8:41 PM

"I can guarantee that." The spy said. He jumped forward and grabbed Carmines arm, then teleported to Jakob's throne room, where Liberty had already been tossed in a cell.

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 8:44 PM

"Oh, so you brought him here too?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 8:46 PM

"Not me, Someone else." The spy backed away and let Jakob talk.

"So, You're Carmine? The great Scarlet Witch's descendant?" Jakob said as a greeting.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 8:50 PM

crarp i forgot to add that to my powers

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 8:58 PM

Carmine scrutinizes the room she's in. "Yes.", she mutters absent-mindedly.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 1 August 2019 at 9:03 PM

*she teleported back and saw liberty in a cell* why is he in a cell

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 9:17 PM

(The cells are at least three floors below them. Did she teleport there, or into the throne room? I just said it because I hadn't added anything on Liberty for a while and needed to catch up on him)

"Then my idiotic spy got the right person." Jakob said smoothly.

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 9:34 PM

"Your idiotic spy assured me you would be interesting. Should I doubt that as well?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 9:36 PM

"Probably not." Jakob said. His hand made a small movement and spies all over the room stood to attention. After what had happened with Liberty, he didn't want to take any more chances. "Did he tell you why I wanted you to visit?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 August 2019 at 9:49 PM

"Nope."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 August 2019 at 10:08 PM

Stephen looked at Sarah again. "Let's dance shall we?"

Then the fight was truly beginning.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2019 at 10:16 PM

"Then let me explain." Jakob said. "I want you to join my team to help get rid of the Avengers and their evil spawn. The official Avengers. Not your relatives or the secondary Avengers. They may keep their lives." He said.

The spy near Sarah was knocked away and just had to watch.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 8:46 PM

*she teleported back and saw carmine* what are you doing here

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 8:52 PM

"I could ask you the same. Although based on the bribes they've offered, I think I know why."