Avengers Next Gen

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 3 August 2019 at 10:53 PM

Stephen dodged Sarah's pounce and attempted to kick her. Knowing this, she transforms back to her normal form and punches Stephen's stomach.

He winces in pain.

Then Sarah teleports behind the spy and kicks him off to the portal of the Mirror Dimension. Stephen coughs off blood.

Sarah stares at him for a while, before carrying him, bridal style.

"The heck are you doing?!" He says.

Sarah ignores his protest and complains and made a portal to her apartment.

When they arrived, the portal disappeared.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 4 August 2019 at 5:05 PM

im a part them they are my new family*she said to carmine*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2019 at 5:54 PM

"Why, then? Please, tell me." Jakob said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 August 2019 at 6:19 PM

"You offered 'help'. I know she has quite a few motives concerning a certain prisoner that she definitely can't accomplish alone."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 4 August 2019 at 6:25 PM

you wouldnt understand*she teleported to the 3rd floor and saw liberty in a cell * liberty?!? why are you in a cell

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2019 at 6:38 PM

Liberty looked up, startled. "Why I'm in a cell? My cocky punch-the-problem-and-it-should-vanish attitude kicked in." He said flatly.

Jakob watched that, completely amused and happy that the spy had brought someone like her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 August 2019 at 8:12 PM

Carmine looked around at her surroundings and sighed. She didn't fancy having to kill off her ancestors, even if she disliked them. She readied a teleport back to Earth.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 August 2019 at 8:22 PM

"Leave if you want. Just think about my offer." Jakob said to Carmine.

(Hey @alicevamill, I should have told you earlier, but summoning and teleportation together are a lot overpowered. Can you choose only one and stop using the other one?)