Hello I'm new!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
3 posts

jabbythewhale • 16 April 2019 at 3:47 PM

Hi I found this site from an egg I clicked and I'm really bored so I joined. Idk what to do lol 😊

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 16 April 2019 at 9:12 PM

@jabbythewhale
welcome to eggcave! 😊 for starters, its a game where you adopt creatures from the cave.
you can find the cave under the 'explore' tab and you have 10 attempts at the beginning of the day then one more every 15 minutes or so. in the cave you can find commons, stars (these eggs have a star next to them and helps them to evolve quicker) and monthlies (only available in the cave for a month before they retire and are gone indefinitely). other places you can adopt pets are the mysterious asteroid (also under the 'explore' tab) and the Cash Shop Park (these pets are rarer and of higher demand but cost real $$). To find the rarity of a pet, you can look it up in the archives (under the explore tab also). Just type in the species of the creature and scroll down to the rarity section. the higher the number, the rarer the creature.

you can also make trades and win auctions for your favourite pets. the currencies on eggcave are ec (free and obtained through feeding pets) and cc (brought with real money- 500 cc= $5). with ec you can go down the 'shop' column and buy stuff there. with cc you go to the cash shop park.

you can also meet new people by posting in the forums and on their wall.

i hope this helps! 😊 if you need anymore info feel free to ping me (@wild_wonders).

Deleted • 18 April 2019 at 1:26 AM

@jabbythewhale welcome to the site

Female
3 posts

jabbythewhale • 19 April 2019 at 10:00 PM

thanky you!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 April 2019 at 8:36 PM

@jabbythewhale

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. Sent you some gifts that you can use on your pets. Also take very good care of your pets.