If you were stuck in a game

in Forum Games

Deleted • 30 April 2019 at 5:23 AM

what would happen if you were stuck in a game? you have the opportunity to come back any time you want, but be stuck with a teleporter to a second game and all the stuff you have collected n those two games.

1. which game would you be stuck in?
2. what would you do?
3. what second game?
4. all the items you are stuck with
5. Plan what the person has to do with the stuff they came back with

Me:
I would wanna be stuck in eggcave, collect all the eggs, get stuck in pokemon, come back with a load of animals

go ahead and plan what i have to do with the animals 😊

Pings: sorry ;-;
@maxdragonxx
@qerrats
@nekogirl
@haruhi78
@whitefire

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 April 2019 at 12:00 PM

@thedrawingdragon HOW DO YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!?! Last night I dreamt I was in a game called "Royal High" (Game on a thing called Roblox where there are lots of different games) and I was about to go into THE SCHOOL WHEN MY SISTER PUT OUR DOG ON MY BED TO WAKE ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hey sis. I still hate you for that)

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 30 April 2019 at 12:28 PM

@thedrawingdragon I would want to be stuck in EC or FR. 😸 Imagine how much fun that would be...

Gender Fluid
6 posts

maxdragonxx • 1 May 2019 at 11:20 AM

I would want to be stuck in Animal Jam (If anyone remembers that the good ol' days). I would rob everybody of stuff. Then I'd go over to CS because of all the amazing creatures there are. I would have tons of gems and diamonds from AJ and a bunch of cute pets from CS. I'd then come back with a ton of cute pets and be rich from gems and diamonds, as gems are fairly easy to get in AJ. (IDK about now I havn't played in ages)

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 May 2019 at 10:31 AM

@maxdragonxx yes.... Gems are VERY easy to get... BUT I KEEP ON USING ALL MINE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bro has like, 16,000,000............... And I keep telling him: CAN I HAVE ALL YOUR GEMS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Gender Fluid
6 posts

maxdragonxx • 3 May 2019 at 3:28 PM

@nekogirl

XD yes! I havn't played in a while tho.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 May 2019 at 8:06 PM

@maxdragonxx Yeah. In my family we usually find one game, stick to it. find a better game, bye bye old one.