Soul Eater RP

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 10:33 AM

Alina~
I had more questions to ask, but I decided to wait to ask them. They would probably be answered after I found a partner. I look over at the others, feeling excited. Cam's partner had been a meister named Amy. She was so kind and fun. I was sure I was going to find a partner just as good as her. "Does anyone want to be my partner? I'm a weapon," I say.

Nikolaus-
I look at my drawing. I could probably find a way to incorporate the accidental mark into the drawing. I glance back up to the girl. Why was she still here? "No," I reply simply. I close my sketch book and continue to watch the girl.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 16 May 2019 at 3:43 PM

.Erik scratched his arm looking at his sister. ``I guess were stuck together again?``.

.Jessica muttered. ``Always have to be stuck with YOU don't I brother?``.

.Erik rolled his eyes. ``Oh, go complain to Chase he isn't a Weapon or Meister.``.

.Jessica muttered. ``Cause he's a human.``.

.``And should you REALLY be saying that out loud?``. Jessica snorted.
.``Mother and Father would not like it if you kept saying that out loud.``. She said to Erik.

.Erik muttered. ``Always the Parent card..``.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 May 2019 at 5:52 PM

Willow sighs.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 May 2019 at 10:51 AM

Alina~
I look over at two people who seemed to be arguing (Jessica and Erik). "Do either of you want to be my partner?" I ask.

Nikolaus-
"Are you going to go find a partner?" I ask impatiently. I wanted to get this girl out of my way quickly. I hope she wasn't a weapon. I hope she didn't want to be my partner.

( I have a few more questions.
1) Is there a way to tell the difference between meisters and weapons? Like do they wear a badge that tells who they are or something?
2) How is it going to work out for Willow to have a partner? If needed, I can make a witch who is also undercover and they can become partners.
3) I forgot my third question...)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 May 2019 at 12:49 PM

(Ok! 😊
1)Yes they do wear a badge)

Nyssa glared at the boy. "Yes I was, until you rudely interrupted me." She had been grumpy and tired all morning, and this just made her day worse.
Alicia wandered around and looked at her possible partners. She needed to get one before she was tossed out. Alicia made her way to the front of the room. "Which one of you rookies don't have a partner!" she hollered.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 May 2019 at 1:37 PM

I have a question what about the Humans? Like what do they do are they just townfolks?)))

.Erik and Jessika quickly responsed with the same question. ``Are you a Weapon or Meister?``.

.Both Jessica and Erik death glared eachother.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 May 2019 at 4:33 PM

(Willow is prepared. She has made a spell which she can be a weapon. Is that possible?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 May 2019 at 10:48 PM

Alina~
I show the two kids my badge. "A weapon," I reply. "I can turn into a katana. Do you want to be my partner?"

Nikolaus-
I glance up at the other people who are partnering. I was in this class and I would need to find a partner, even if I didn't want to. "You're the one who bumped into me," I point out. I suddenly realize that there's a possibility I might get stuck partnering with her. "What weapon can you turn into?" I ask, sighing.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 May 2019 at 1:26 AM

(Sure)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 May 2019 at 4:43 PM

.Jessica backed up turning quickly throwing a silent tantrum.

.``I can if you want!``. Erik spoke up with a smile towards Alina. ``I am a Meister..``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 May 2019 at 5:35 PM

"Excuse mwa, you bumped into me," Nyssa huffed. "By the way, I'm a sword. And I take it you're a meister." Wait....she was a weapon and he was a meister. Oh no. With a class this small, she might be stuck with Mr. Enemy to Fun.

Alicia walked up to a girl that looked like she needed a partner. Better have one then being thrown out. "I'm Alicia. A meister. Are you a weapon?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 May 2019 at 5:52 PM

"Yes," Willow stares at her. "Dagger,"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 May 2019 at 6:13 PM

.Jessica silently twiddled with her thumbs standing behind her brother. ``Stupid brother..``. She muttered.

(Once again, What do humans do exactly?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 7:41 PM

Alina~
I smile back at the boy. “Okay!” I say. I walk over to him. “What’s your name? Mine’s Alina, but if you want you can call me Lina,” I say.

Nikolaus-
A sword, I could handle a sword. “And your name?” I ask. I wanted to make sure it wasn’t too similar to Jenny’s and Kate’s. That would be bad.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 May 2019 at 7:43 PM

.``That's a nice name! Mine is Erik. With a K not a C.``. He kept that smile.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 May 2019 at 3:50 PM

(humans basically know that weapons and meisters exist, and some live in Death City, Nevada which is where the DWMA is located. Most of them support the DWMA)
"Nyssa," she said. "Yours?"
(Wait is Willow a witch or a weapon?)
Alicia studied the girl. She had experience with daggers on the streets before, so it should be easy.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 May 2019 at 3:52 PM

(She can change whether she can be a weapon or a witch I guess????)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 May 2019 at 5:19 PM

Alina~
"Thank you!" I say. "I think your name is nice too. It's cool that it has a k instead of a c." I look over at a girl nearby (Jessica). She seemed to be close with Erik. "Is she your sister?" I ask.

Nikolaus-
"Nikolaus," I reply. I stare at the girl a little longer and then look over at the other kids who were still available. The only one seemed to be a little girl. She was a big no-no. She was the age Kate and Jenny would be if they were still alive and she had green eye's just like Kate. "I guess we have to be partners."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 May 2019 at 6:38 PM

.``Yup I also have an older brother. ``. Erik smiled.

.Jessica turned raising an eyebrow.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2019 at 4:10 PM

(sure.., maybe she has some weapon blood?)
Nyssa considered her other options. "Fine." she said. Better this kid or nothing. She nodded to Nikolaus, "Ready to try and resonate?"
Alicia turned to the girl, "You wanna try and resonate?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 May 2019 at 6:20 PM

Willow nods.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 May 2019 at 10:29 AM

Alina~
I wave at the girl. “That’s cool. I have 6, well I guess technically I only have 5 now, older brothers. I also have two almost three sister-in-laws,” I say. And absolutely none of them pay attention to me, I think as a side thought. “But anyway, should we try and resonate now?”

Nikolaus-
I put my sketch book in my book-back and then stand up. “Yes,” I reply, even though I wished I could have said no.

(shadowdragon, I’m following your lead. I have no idea what it means to resonate. 😋 )

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 May 2019 at 1:12 PM

(I don't know what it means to resonate either.|

.Erik let out a concerned face. ``5 siblings?..``. He thought. ``I only have 2..``. He had continued to think before snapping out of it. ```Alright.``.

.Jessica stepped back letting out a small mutter.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 May 2019 at 3:43 PM

(lol, basically the weapon transforms into the meisters hands and their soul wavelengths try to connect. If it doesn't work out the meister will drop the weapon or get burnt, and they both would be shocked.)
Nyssa concentrated and felt her body morph into her sword form. She winced as she spun through the air, ready to land in the unfriendly kid's hands. She had a feeling that this wouldn't go well, and she would end up being shocked by Nikolaus's wavelength.

"Alright, transform," Alicia said as she held out her hands.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 May 2019 at 6:14 PM

Willow closes her eyes and forms her dagger form. She then flies into her hand.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 May 2019 at 6:52 PM

.Jessica rolled her eyes wanting to leave. ``Erik should of stayed with Chase..``. She thought jealousy running through her veins.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 May 2019 at 8:54 PM

Alicia prepared for a shock, but surprisingly, her wavelength didn't seem to push away the other.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 May 2019 at 1:38 AM

Willow was surprised. The spell worked.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 May 2019 at 9:30 AM

.Erik muttered under his breath reaching a hand out.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 May 2019 at 9:48 AM

Alina~
"Okay, ready? I'm going to change now," I say. I concentrate and my body turns into my katana form. I wait for Erik to grab me. I had no doubts that he would get burned or be shocked. Although, Cam had been shocked his first time, but that wouldn't happen to me!

Nikolaus-
I brace myself for being shocked. I knew it was going to happen. I reach out and grab Nyssa/Sword. Nothing happens. Our wavelengths must match. I guess I was stuck with her.