Soul Eater RP

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 May 2019 at 3:45 PM

Nyssa huffed at Nikolaus and tried to peek over his shoulder at the journal just to spite him.

Alicia looked at Professor Stein still dissecting a bird while grinning creepily and yelled out, "Yo, crazy dude can we leave yet?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 4:07 PM

Alina~
"What's wrong?" I ask, noticing that Erik seemed to be surprised by something.

Lilith~
She was trying to start a conversation. At least she was friendly and not mean. I could humor her. "Personally, I think they're a magenta, but others say differently," I reply. " What about your eyes? Aqua or green? "

Nikolaus-
I see Nyssa trying to look at my journal. I put the journal in front of her face and slam it. "Don't toy with me!" I snap. I turn away from her.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 31 May 2019 at 4:53 PM

.``I didn't know I was-``. Erik stopped. ``One second.``. He turned quickly yanking his sister by the arm.

.``Magenta that's Co--``. She was grabbed by the arm by Erik. ``Excuse me for a minute!``.

.Both siblings chose a spot away from the others.

Erik- ``Did you know we were moving here?``.

Jessika- ``Brother didn't tell you?``. She put her hands on her hips teasing him. ``You shouldnt have slammed the door in his face big brother!``. She stuck out her tongue.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 May 2019 at 7:02 PM

Shadow takes up her book again.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 June 2019 at 11:17 PM

"Jesus Christ, ok." Nyssa sighed as she plopped down in her seat.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 June 2019 at 11:26 PM

She opens her book and flips to a spell.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 June 2019 at 3:23 PM

Nikolaus-
I put away my journal. I'd have to draw some other time. "Excuse me, Mr. Stein, may we be dismissed?" I ask. Mr. Stein looks up at us like he forgot we were there. "Class is dismissed," he says. I stand up and grab my bookbag.

Alina~
I smile and wait patiently for Erik to come back.

Lilith~
I watch Jessika and the boy, who I was guessing was related to her in some way. I wonder what they were talking about. I nod at the teacher and then turn back to Jessika.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 June 2019 at 4:25 PM

.The teacher saying class dissmissed caught Erik and Jessika's attention.

.Erik walked back to Alina. ``Sorry but I guess were leaving now.``.

.Jessika raced back to Lilith almost shoving her brother down. ``Were leaving right?``.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 June 2019 at 6:27 PM

Willow closes her book and goes out into the hallway.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 June 2019 at 7:23 PM

Nyssa gathered up her things. She looked at the clock. "We need to go check out the apartments now." She hoped they would have some free time after this.

Alicia followed after her new partner.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 June 2019 at 9:09 PM

Alina~
“That’s okay. We can go find out where we’ll be living now,” I say. I hear two kids talk about going to check out the apartments. “Maybe we should follow them,” I say. “They seem to know what they’re doing.”

Lilith~
I nod in reply to her question. I grab my stuff and start to walk out of the room. “Where did you want to live?” I ask. “In an apartment or dorm?”

Nikolaus-
I nod. “Let’s go,” I say. I walk out of the classroom. I don’t check to see if Nyssa is following me.

(Are the dorms and apartments located near the school?)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 4 June 2019 at 11:00 AM

.Erik muttered. ``Alright I guess.``.

.Jessika followed lilith. ``Uh... I dont know.``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 June 2019 at 3:42 PM

(Yeah, the dorms are in a building by the school and apartments are just spread out in Death City)
Nyssa sighed and followed her partner.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 June 2019 at 2:54 AM

"Apartment?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 June 2019 at 7:29 PM

Alicia nodded. "Sure kid."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 June 2019 at 2:18 AM

Willow starts to do a find spell.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 June 2019 at 3:48 PM

Nikolaus-
I walk to an apartment complex. "You can do the talking," I say to Nyssa.

Alina~
I run to follow the two kids. I make sure not to leave Erik behind. "You don't seem very excited," I say. "Did you not want to live here?"

Lilith~
"Maybe we should just do a dorm then," I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 June 2019 at 7:09 PM

Nyssa rolled her eyes. "Fine." She walked inside and asked the person who looked like she was in charge, "You have any free apartments." She glanced sideways at Nikolaus. "Preferably a big one."

Alicia looked at her new partner. Willow seemed like she was concentrating on something. She frowned. Something was off about her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 June 2019 at 7:53 PM

Willow finishes the spell. She knew the path to the apartments. She starts to walk towards the apartments.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 June 2019 at 2:29 PM

Alicia chased after her partner, "Hey, how do you know where you're going?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 June 2019 at 6:37 PM

"I just know,"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 June 2019 at 11:08 AM

.Erik looked at Alina silence he turned back around as he still followed.

"Alright!" Jessika said with a small smile.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 June 2019 at 11:49 AM

Nikolaus-
I lean against a wall and silently watch Nyssa. She was annoyed with me, I wasn’t good at talking. It was better that she do it.

Alina~
That was strange. I guess he didn’t want to talk about it or maybe that was a silent confirmation that he didn’t want to live here. I stop at the apartment complex in time to hear the girl ask about the apartments. “We need on too!” I call.

Lilith~
“Do you know where to go?” I ask. I thought I did, but I wasn’t sure.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 June 2019 at 1:20 PM

The accountant nodded and gave Nyssa a few directions to some free houses. Nikolaus was still doing his 'I don't care' look. She sighed, "This way," and started walking to her destination.

Alicia shrugged, her partner was doing the 'You don't know a thing about me' act. It wasn't her to pry, though.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 June 2019 at 5:57 PM

They arrive. Willow asks for any free ones. She knew where, but didn't want to seem too off.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 June 2019 at 9:25 PM

.Jessika scratched her head with a nervous voice. ``I was just following you..I thought you knew the way..Heh.``.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 June 2019 at 9:28 PM

She walks to the place the accountant points out.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 June 2019 at 11:49 AM

Nikolaus-
I push against the wall and follow Nyssa.

Alina~
I go in the direction the accountant pointed to. While we were walking there, I decide to attempt talking with Erik again. “So, what’s your favorite food?” I ask. “I really love peaches!”

Lilith~
“That’s okay. I think I know where it is,” I say. I walk to where I think the dorm area was. I feel relieved when I realize I was right. “Now we just need to ask for one,” I say, giving Jessika a pointed stare. I would prefer she do the asking, but I could do it if she didn’t want to.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 June 2019 at 6:00 PM

I let Alicia choose which apartment.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 10 June 2019 at 10:08 PM

.Jessika looked over with silence. ``Alright.``.

.``My favorite food is crackers.``. Erik spoke.