Soul Eater RP

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 June 2019 at 4:42 PM

Alicia nodded at a slightly dirty by cheap one. "That one should do. It's big enough."

Nyssa turned around once they arrived. "Alright, Prince poker-face, this one good?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 June 2019 at 6:15 PM

Willow walks in.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 June 2019 at 3:59 PM

Alicia followed Willow. "How much is this?" she asked.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 June 2019 at 3:19 PM

Nikolaus-
I ignore Nyssa. I would be replying back to her questions if she called me names. “What do you think? I think this place is fine,” I say, pretending like she’d never asked her question.

Alina~
“Crackers are good,” I say. “They go good with a lot different toppings, like peanut butter and cheese.” I look at one of the apartments. “Is this one okay?” I ask.

Lilith~
It seemed like I was going to have to do the talking. I walk up to the front desk. “We need a dorm,” I say. The man nods and hands me two sets of keys. “Dorm 11,” he says. I hold out Jessika’s set of keys for her to grab.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 June 2019 at 3:52 PM

Nyssa sighed. "Fine."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 June 2019 at 6:41 PM

.Jessika grabbed the keys like those keys unlocked a door to all the things she wanted. ``To the Dorm!``. She was a bit happier.

.Erik looked at the one Alina was looking at. ``Yup. It's okay.``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 June 2019 at 3:35 PM

The person there turned around to Alicia. "140 per month. Take or leave."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 June 2019 at 6:52 PM

Willow take out her money pouch.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 June 2019 at 8:53 PM

Nikolaus-
“Ask how much it is then,” I say. I drop my backbag on the ground and search through it.

Alina~
“Okay,” I say. I wave to the person by the apartment. “How much is this one?” I ask. “140 a month.” I turn to Erik. “Do you have any money?” I ask. I grab my backpack and pull out my wallet. My parents said they’d send me money to pay, so I wasn’t worried.

Lilith~
I walk down the hall to the dorms. I see our dorm. I move aside and gesture to the door. “You can do the honors of unlocking it,” I say. Jessika didn’t seem too much different from my siblings. I was already starting to relax around her.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 15 June 2019 at 11:21 PM

.Jessika stared to unlock it the door opening it as she entered.

Erik- ``A have a bit of money why do you ask.``.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 June 2019 at 11:24 PM

"Here, that covers about four months," Willow gives the person 560 coins.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 June 2019 at 1:00 PM

Nyssa sighed but walked up. "How much is this apartment?" she asked. Geez, she was doing most of the work.

Alicia gaped at her partner. Willow was rich compared to her. She smirked, maybe this partnership wasn't all bad after all.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 June 2019 at 7:32 AM

"What?" Willow turns to her partner as the person accepted the coins.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 June 2019 at 5:21 PM

Alicia shrugged, "Nothing." Her inner evil genius cackled.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 June 2019 at 4:34 AM

Willow walks into the apartment.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 June 2019 at 2:05 PM

Alicia followed and whistled at the sight of the apartment. A lot more luxury than her old hiding spot in the streets.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 June 2019 at 7:12 AM

"Pretty spacious," Willow walks around, checking the rooms. "Separate bedrooms and another two rooms to store things. A nice kitchen and bathroom,"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 June 2019 at 11:39 AM

"Yeah," Alicia said. "Which room ya gonna take?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 June 2019 at 2:23 PM

Nikolaus-
I bring out my wallet. I didn’t have much money. I hoped I’d have enough to at least pay my half of this month’s rent. I’d have to take some odd jobs so I could pay for the other months.

Alina~
“I was wondering if you’d want to pay, but don’t worry about it. My parents have money,” I say. I pay the person this month’s rent and he hands me the keys. I go to the apartment and unlock the door. I hold it open for Erik.

Lilith~
I step into the dorm and look at my surroundings. It was small, but it would work. There was a small kitchen that went right into the living room. Near the wall of the living room were two beds. I saw a door which I was guessing was the bathroom.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 June 2019 at 6:12 PM

"This one," Willow walks towards the smallish bedroom.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 June 2019 at 6:52 PM

.Jessika instantly frowned with a loud disapointed sigh.

.Erik walked in the apartment.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 June 2019 at 2:05 PM

Nyssa looked at the rent and forked out her remaining money. "Hey ,errr I think we should do some jobs soon."

Alicia took the larger one opposite. Well if that girl wasn't going to take advantage of this situation, she would.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 June 2019 at 6:25 PM

The room was a little dirty around the edges, but it was alright.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 June 2019 at 11:38 AM

Nikolaus-
I nod. I wasn’t going to tell her that I had no money. I bring out my remaining money and hand it to her. Our combined money should be enough to pay this month’s rent.

Alina~
The apartment had two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, and living area. “Cool!” I say. I run around the apartment and in minutes I had checked the whole thing out. “Which room do you want?” I ask.

Lilith~
I notice that my partner doesn’t seem very happy. I place my bookbag on one of the beds. “What’s wrong?” I ask. I figured I already knew what it was, but sometimes it was better for them to talk about what was bothering. That’s how it had always been with my siblings.

Either tomorrow or the next day, I will be unable to get on and post for a month. Someone can play as my characters while I’m gone. I don’t mind and they’re all fairly easy characters to play.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 June 2019 at 3:28 PM

.Erik shrugged. ``I dont know.``.

.Jessika looked at Lilith. ``It didn't reach my expectation.``.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 June 2019 at 4:57 PM

Willow takes out a few cleaning supplies from an extra bag. She starts to clean.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 June 2019 at 2:07 PM

Alicia looked at her watch. She was going to be late. "Hey, I gotta go for a few hours. See ya later." She then got ready and ran out of the apartment, a grin growing on her face. Time to get back into the streets.

Nyssa gave the combined money to the apartment's owner. She then turned to Nikolaus. "Are you trained in combat?" Of course he was, she thought, her partner always acted perfect, unlike her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 June 2019 at 4:16 AM

Willow sighs and starts to cast a protection spell.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 June 2019 at 4:28 AM

Name:jenny
nickname:jen
Race:witch
Fears/weaknesses:spiders
Strength:cats and puppys
Personality:shy and sweet

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 June 2019 at 5:56 AM