Rough Seas Ahead! *Open*

in Roleplaying

Pirates of the Caribbean, anyone?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 July 2019 at 5:46 PM

Yup another roleplay. I hope this one will be fun. It's about a pirate crew and how the find the treasure. Cliche, right? Not so. The captain's cursed and the treasure's on an unfindable island. Still cliche? How about... They're not the only ones looking for it. The english heard about it and decided to try to find it themselves. Still cliche? Oh boy... Sorry. Sometimes cliche is fun. We'll see how it goes. Ask me about the storyline, though I probably won't be much help. Please follow the... Rules:
~Use good grammar~
~Use correct punctuation~
~Referencing the last two rules, Please use this~> ("How do you do? I sent you cookies, bread and scones." Said the frog to the toad.)<- Format. Just to everyone understands what you're saying.
~Please don't instantly find someone you're looking for. At least search for them for a post or two~
~No abbreviations~
~No one-liners unless there's nothing really to say otherwise~
~Keep it PG-13 people~
~Only healers and witches can have powers~
~Only kill another person's character if you chat with them in a PM first and they're alright with it~
~Feel free to kill your own characters! (it's fun)~
~If you don't want to fill out History, At least say To Be Revealed~
~Add favorite food into personality so I can make sure you read the rules~
~Have fun~

Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Appearance:
Physical abilities:
History:
Rank on the ship:
Pirate or Englishman/woman:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 17 July 2019 at 6:51 PM

Name: Parrot
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/645351821585003348
Physical abilities: She knows How to use a sword and Cannon for her age.
History: Abandoned In the seas by her Parents Found on a small boat near some Land and Raised by a pirate among the Pirate Ship.
Rank on the ship: Doctor
Pirate or Englishman/woman: Pirate
Personality: Dull, Cold, and Unwelcoming.
New to the ship Dont worry Parrot's death stare wont be the only thing sending chills up your Spine.
Weaknesses: She hates Dolphins and Parrots.
Other:

Name: Red Sea
Appearance:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/335518240961905254
Physical abilities:
History: She found the lovely Darling Parrot raising her on the ship
Rank on the ship: Quartermaster
Personality: Adventurous, Friendly, and protective over the younger ones,
Weaknesses:
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 July 2019 at 7:02 PM

Welcome, @pretzel

Name: Ridley Maxim (Swordfighter Sue)
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/zPsCt1U.jpg
Physical abilities: She is in full control of her body and can move anywhere and do anything. She is physically fit. Great swimmer.
History: To be revealed later.
Rank on the ship: Captain
Personality: Commanding, If she doesn't get what she wants, she freaks out and starts shooting things(mostly her monkey, but she always misses), Always a leader, if someone tried a mutiny she'd kill them before they had a chance to finish it.
Weaknesses: She hates leaving her boat behind on supply runs or on plundering runs.
Other: Anyone want to be the first mate?

Name: Samuel McCourtney
Appearance: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Kh4ZKpXXXXauXXXXq6xXFXXXC/Hot-sale-Comics-Axis-Powers-cosplay-costume-British-War-of-independence-Red-military-uniform-costume.jpg
Physical abilities: To be revealed
History: to be revealed
Rank on the ship: Captain
Pirate or Englishman/woman: Englishman
Personality: Happy with life, loves the ocean.
Weaknesses: Hates it when Ridley shows up.
Other:

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 July 2019 at 8:47 PM

@wingedfox, might I join?
Name: Winnamine Gullens
Appearance: Winnamine is short and lean, with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. She is usually seen barefoot and wearing a dirty blue shirt and brown pants.
Physical abilities: Able to easily swing on the rigging and swim. Okay fighter, but usually resorts to underhanded tactics. Very quick and agile, but not very strong.
History: A thief that tried to steal a few things from Ridley, but charmed her into letting her survive. Eventually became the first mate.
Personality: Peppy and easily able to make people feel at home or calm. Has an extremely short temper and can be extremely frightening when she's annoyed, but usually calms down within a few minutes.
Weaknesses: Not physically strong, has trauma from her childhood that can come up whenever she sees a shark,
Other: Likes to steal things. A lot. Also has a fondness for oranges.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 17 July 2019 at 9:17 PM

@wingedfox May I join?
And also, any of you notice that this is in general?

Name: Hinata Kuzimara
Appearance: Hinata is average-sized with a lean body. She has a 'V' shaped hairstyle starting from her shoulders. She wears a dark green shirt with stains, blue jeans and a brown belt. She wears dirty brown boots.
Physical abilities: She swims very well. She also is very quiet and aimful. She doesn't like fighting though. She doesn't have much experience, making her quite weak.
History: To be revealed
Rank on the ship: Gunner
Personality: She's approachable, but she has a reputation for lying. She is quite intelligent and likes to be alone. She likes crab or lobster but can tolerate shrimp.
Weaknesses: She doesn't fight well. She is quite scared of any animal she comes across, besides cats or dogs
Other: Has a male calico cat named Pirate.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 11:07 AM

@arcana @wolfspike23 Of course! Welcome to the roleplay.

Now I did. Oops!

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 6 September 2019 at 9:52 PM

Name: Thomas Brand (But call him Robin if you want to live...)
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/191121577923347959/
Physical abilities: He's like a human monkey. He had full control of his body and can move however he pleases. He can jump as far as the length from one mast of the pirate ship to another and stick the landing.
History: He joined the pirate crew when his family was killed in a redcoat cannon failure. He hates them with everything he has in him and will do anything to see their reign of terror put to an end.
Rank on the ship: Second mate/Lookout
Personality: He's a brooding, angry, charming, witty mess all rolled into one. He's a bad-boy tye person and he enjoys finishing off redcoats if he can.
Weaknesses: He can't swim very well...
Other: N/A

@wingedfox Is it okay if I ping some people?
@summerglow4a
@wigglytuff
@asrieldemurr

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 10:26 PM

@mortalraven Yeah! Pings are completely fine with me! Welcome to the roleplay! (Oh yeah, your form is accepted!)

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 7 September 2019 at 2:45 PM

@wingedfox, Thanks! Here's another character for your fleet!

Name: Jenny Barksdale
Appearance: https://animemotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/violet-evergarden-blue-dress.jpg.webp Jenny wears a blue shirt with a white skirt underneath. She has questioning blue eyes that are the same color as her shirt. She has blond hair and wears an emerald amulet.
Physical abilities: She can't do much because of her corset, so she usually stays in her quarters.
History: She is with the Redcoat fleet because she got bored of her everyday life as a judge's daughter. She ran away and is on the ship as a 'Honored Guest'.
Rank on the ship: Not ranked.
Pirate or Englishman/woman: Englishman
Personality: She's curious about almost everything and loves to question people. She's good at it. And she thinks Samuel McCourtney (captain) is cute.
Weaknesses: She can't swim very well, but she can hold her breath for a long time.
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 3:45 PM

Nice to have Jenny in the Redcoat fleet!

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 3:38 PM

Name: Fatu
Appearance: samoan, long dark wavy hair she wears in a braid, white loose shirt, brown pants, no shoes, gold hoop earrings and gold wristband
Physical abilities: strong swimmer and climber. Good with a gun, can hold her breath long.
History: the English sunk her family's ship because they thought they were witchs
Rank on the ship: just helps out were shes needed
Pirate or Englishman/woman: pirate
Personality: jack of all trades, doesn't always trust people, loves the sky and sea.
Weaknesses: does not except help when she needs it.
Other: the English were right but she only knows a little witchcraft.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 5:39 PM

Thanks for joining, @lyra-nyx! I'm going to wait for another person or two to join, then we can start.

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 8:00 PM

(Got it)