Your most valued creature(s) on Eggcave?

in General

Where did you get your most valued creature(s)? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 24 July 2019 at 5:02 PM

What the title says. It can be anything, from your first egg, a lottery prize, a gift from a friend, a long-retired Cash Shop creature, or anything in between!

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 24 July 2019 at 7:02 PM

I have too many, can't pick which...that's why I have a "Favorites" tab 😋
There's Gearloose, whom I'm loving to bits, and Tinkerat, an awesome gift from @/stevepat2002.
There's also Featherful, Glitchfix, Vittilis, BelOiseau (been with me since I re-joined three years ago), Quintillion, Felirbyte, Midarian, Laurean, Zeeta, Minueto, Sweetclaw, Jinglebee, Sweedie, Noirea, Poesia, Myssti and Gypsums.

tl;dr: I have a lot of favorite creatures.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 24 July 2019 at 9:37 PM

@foxbit ya can ping me on anything ^^. I like my krusdots...

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 24 July 2019 at 11:46 PM

My number one creature is my Avem, Lalatina! I won her from the #BOAF Club Monthly Raffle Drawing Prize and I love her dearly. She is my favourite species on Egg Cave and I'm so happy I was able to get one as at that time, I was very low on EC/CC.

What am I saying, I'm always low on EC/CC.

Edit.

Topic moved from Chit-chat to General (it's Egg Cave related!).

Male
682 posts

decay • 25 July 2019 at 12:06 AM

One of my favorite creatures is my Rencup c:
I traded for it with an older player who is no longer active for a good chunk of CC...
We negotiated for a while and I traded some creatures for CC (Ragon and Aguallie I believe) and eventually ended up buying it on Christmas Day c:
I never thought I would find a Rencup since most people were looking for Encalops and Vampyrs and a lot of hard to get creatures for it but after like months of looking for one I found one c:

My other favorite creature is Drakomo who I got from the Oasis like a few weeks after the Oasis was introduced c: It was such a surprise c:

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 25 July 2019 at 12:15 AM

(why haven't I done this yet xd)

My most valued creatures are the Floicol (named FloralBirb) I got when I signed up, and my Fetti(named BellDoggo) from the Cash Shop that I also starred with my spare CC.

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 27 July 2019 at 7:20 PM

My most valued are... my Glimmerkin! Also my gifts 😃 ❤️

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 7 August 2019 at 7:47 AM

My soltore is my most valuable, but only because its my first creature