Romance RP with Arcana!

in Roleplaying

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:12 AM

Plot idea 1:
Shinoto ran out the door of his home,excited for the first day of freshman year.He grips his case that he was holding.He finally found the school gates.He decided to look around the school starting with the outside.He was enjoying himself until he saw it.He saw a girl on the floor crying.4 guys standing over her with bats”You’re seriously still crying?After all this time and you still cry?What a baby!”The man punches the girl again.Shinoto puts his case down and runs at the dude.He caught his fist”I would appreciate you didn’t hurt the little lady”The dude laughed”Heh,a little boy like you can’t do anything about it.Step aside”The dude attempts to punch Shinoto out of the way.Shinoto kicked his chin and sent him flying backwards.The other 3 dudes start running and soon the boy ran after them.The girl stood up and whipped her eyes”Why did you do that?And how?”Shinoto patted her head”Does it matter?I want you safe.Come on,Let’s go to class together”The girl didn’t object

Plot 1 is where Shinoto found a girl getting bullied and he has to protect her at all costs.He liked the girl since 6th grade,oooooo

Plot choice 2:
No one liked Shinoto.In everyone’s eyes He was just a prize.His name all over magazines”Milti Millionaire,CEO of Delentric”no one saw him for him.Except ‘her’the one girl who showed up for work everyday.His assistant.In the office there was 1 unspoken rule”don’t fall for Shinoto Takashi Yoon”This rule was unspoken by all staff but it existed.Shinoto was always aware of it.But this girl never cared how cold hearted Shinoto was,or what he did.She wanted to know him for him.Not the name people give him.

Plot 2 is where Shinoto has an assistant and she warms his cold heart but by bit ❤️

Plot choice 3:
Shinoto yawned’night shift’he always knew he would have a part time job.Just not as a cashier on a night shift part-time job.One day a girl came inside the shop.Clothes dirty,blood dripping from her nose,bruises all over.She walked over to the counter and placed a single apple on the table.She handed him a quarter.Shinoto looked at her and said”Hey,I see you all the time.I noticed you always come in the same clothes..not trying to be rude but,are you homeless?Again,i’m Not trying to be rude!”The girl looked at him and nodded politely”Yes sir,I am.Just trying to get by”Shinoto nodded”Well,can I help out?I have room in my apartment?”He said not knowing if this would make him sound like a creepy person.But the girl nodded”Aren’t you Shinoto?We went to the same high school.I know you’re a good person,I think i’ll Take you up on your offer”

Plot 3 is where a homeless girl walks into a store and Shinoto sees her all the time and wants to help.They slowly fall in love ;D

Shinoto’s picture is here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/wuNX3Rw

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 1:45 AM

I think we could try a tamer version of 1. Maybe a bit less violence or combine it with one of the others.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:48 AM

Combine it with number 3?
I don’t think Plot 2 would follow the lines of plot 1

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 1:50 AM

Yeah, that would work! We can have the girl being bullied because she is in debt/homeless.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:53 AM

Yes!Then Shinoto will be like a knight in shining armor and let the girl come with him to restaurant’s and stuff since she doesn’t really get that type of stuff at home and they warm up to each other and stuff and they fall in love ❤️

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 1:58 AM

Okay! I'll make a bit of a character profile!

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 2:02 AM

Ok!this is info on Shinoto

Name:Shinoto Takashi Yoon
Appearance:Loves black,blue,and red clothes.Has silver hair and has ice blue eyes
History😋arents passed away when he was young and lived with his aunt and got an apartment when he turned 17(got the apartment a few months before this RP starts)besides that he has a pretty quiet life

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 2:19 AM

Name: Yuna Chae
Appearance: A short girl with messy black hair and brown eyes. Has a faded blue coat and a dirty tee shirt and stained jeans. Usually bleeding or bruised. (This will change once she gets off the streets)
History: Her parents got involved with loan sharks who eventually killed her parents and stole everything she had. She is frequently harassed by them to get money, but since she has none, she is just beaten instead.
Personality: Feels like she has to be strong, but also feels like it's getting worse and worse. She doesn't think she can handle the loan sharks anymore. Quite resourceful and has a strong sense of justice.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 2:26 AM

Oooo,I like her 😃
Can we start tomorrow?It’s really late for me right now and my phones about to die.You can start and I can reply tomorrow morning.See you tomorrow 😊

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 2:47 AM

See you as well! It's also pretty late for me.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 10:31 AM

“Beep beep beep beep”Shinoto jumped from his bed and turned his alarm off.He stood up.He got dressed in his school uniform which was a white collared white button down shirt with black jeans and black shoes.He picked up his binder and walked to the kitchen where he picked up his coffee and drank it.He walked out of his house and walked to school.He had a car but since he was so close he didn’t see a point in bringing his car.He looked at the front of the school and sighed”Another year at this school.I heard they had done a few renovations outside and inside.I also heard they added a garden and a few other places for club activities”he looked around and shrugged”I’m gonna go look at it,I am a little early to school”

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 July 2019 at 12:20 PM

Yuna looked at the ground. She had long since gotten used getting beaten. Still, she cried still. Perhaps it was because of the pain, or perhaps it was because of the memories. Yuna glanced up to see someone sauntering to a school, just a block away from her. They lived in a different world, a happy one. No one would risk losing that to help her.

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 28 July 2019 at 1:35 PM

Shinoto looked around and saw the girl getting beaten.He put down his case and walked to the people beating her.He waved”Hey!There Are other ways to have fun.Like have fun with me”He smiled and stood in front of the girl as if to protect her”Heh,fine,let’s have a little fun”the dude smiled and attempted to punch him.Shinoto put his hands in his pockets and kicked the dudes chin and he fell backwards.Shinoto stepped on his stomach and said”That was fun,we should do this again sometime”He picked the dude up by the shirt.He threw him in front of the other guys and said”Would you mind taking this little game?I’ll give it to ya for free”He said with a smile.The dudes nodded hastily and picked up the dude and ran away.Shinoto turned around and looked at the girl and bent down next to her and said”Hey,are you alright?”

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 28 July 2019 at 1:38 PM

@arcana @akikoayama
As per the Terms of Service romance roleplaying is not allowed.

Due to the reason above this topic is now closed.