Neutrois
1 post

emblazon • 31 July 2019 at 12:26 PM

Jello! (yes, this is how I greet people. Ik I'm weird ^~^)

So... Obviously... I'm new here! yeah... I play a lot of pet adopt games but nothing quite like this. I found this website by clicking eggs in people signatures so yeah. And now I'm here. If you can't tell I tend to be socially awkward and I'm kind of an introvert but I am extremely extroverted when I'm with people I know so yeah. See ya around the site > . <

Deleted • 1 August 2019 at 2:28 AM

@emblazon welcome to the site

912 posts

anarchy • 1 August 2019 at 3:26 AM

@emblazon Welcome to Egg Cave! I just fed both your eggs 😊

I'll happily be here if you have any questions or need any help getting around the site. Hope you see you around ^^

Male
2 posts

syenite • 1 August 2019 at 7:03 PM

Welcome to the site! I am brand new myself and kind of stumbled upon this site the same way. I make sure to keep an eye out for your eggs and click em/feed em! Have fun!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 2 August 2019 at 4:15 PM

Hello and welcome to EggCave!

I'm @Wolfspike23, and welcome, @Jyreeil

Things are quite simple around here, and if you can figure things out, good job! But if you need some guidance, then look no further!

~ Chapter I - Abbreviations + Terms. ~
Common abbreviations include EC, CC, and XC, but what do they mean? Well, EC has two separate meanings. EggCave and EggCash. EggCash is the main currency of EggCave, and you can keep track of it on the side panel. CC means CaveCash. That's the tab underneath the amount of on-hand EggCash you have. CaveCash is more special than EggCash, as you can buy exclusive creatures, multi-use travels, and special items for your beloved pets. For more abbreviations, check here.

~ Chapter II - eCode. ~
eCode can do magical things to your texts. That's what I'm doing to make this text blue, centered, and in italics. eCode can also be used in your profile, and once you get the hang of it, you can do lots of things.

~ Chapter III - Site Guidelines + Rules. ~
This is very important. The Site Guidelines are a set of rules you must follow. They maintain the safety of the site.

~ Chapter IV - Social. ~
The forums are a place to gather. Here you can roleplay, chit-chat, and do much more.

~ Chapter V - Other areas. ~
Archives - Basically 'Google' for creatures.

Need more help? Go here!

Cave - Adopt common creatures!

Ark City - Explore Ark City! Re-Name, and Shop here!

Submit a ticket - Contact EggCave staff!