The Sectors Sign Ups (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 4:40 PM

No one knows how it started. If humans were always like this or if something set it off. For as long as anyone could remember, a small percentage of humans have powers or abilities that exceed human limits. A human like this is called an Anomaly. At first Anomalies were appreciated, even respected, but then they started to cause destruction. Sometimes they were accidents, but other times they were on purpose. Regular humans began to live in fear of Anomalies. Eventually, the government decided it would be best if the two groups of humans were separated. A group called the MASK, or the Magical Anomaly Sector Keepers, were formed to contain and, if absolutely necessary, eliminate, Anomalies. Now, whenever a kid is found to be an Anomaly, they are sent to the MASK, where they are placed into 1 of 4 sectors, depending on their powers. They learn how to control their powers and get a place to live and 3 meals a day, but they have to stay in the underground headquarters. Anyone who is caught escaping will be eliminated. It’s a prison, sure, but it’s the only place they can call home. And none of them have ever thought of escaping…

The Sectors

Diamond Sector:
They put the most dangerous children in this section. The children here have psychic powers (E.g. teleportation, telekinesis, empath). Everyone in this sector have at least one restraint (the restraint is normally a bracelet that zaps them with electricity if they use their powers. It also has a tracker device in it), sometimes more depending on how powerful they are. A lot of them also have guards posted on them. All the kids have the powers, shield and chosen mind reading (they can choose when they do it). For some kids, that’s the only powers they have, but others have 1-3 other powers.

Slots: 3/3
Jolie Tiombe Gonzalez - Female- 16 - Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Mind Control- bgunny
Skyre – Female – 13 - Madness Inducement - asrieldreemurr
Selene - Female - 15 - Sensory Illusions, Energy Manipulation - arcana

Platinum Sector:
These are where the second most dangerous kids go. There is a great step down from the dangerous charts in this sector, but some of them are still forces to be reckoned with. These are the children who have powers connected with nature (E.g. photokinesis, hydrokinesis). The more dangerous kids (kids with powers like pryokinesis or electrokinesis) normally have one restraint that is taken off during training.

Slots: 4/5
Pele Deyanira Lyson – Female – 16 – Pryokinesis - bgunny
Neva Jarvar – Female - 14 - Electrokinesis - shadowdragon28
Paige Wright- Female - 15 - Air and Cloud Manipulation - wingedfox
Yoshino Fidochi - Female - 13 - Hydrokinesis - skymoare

Gold Sector:
The kids here are not considered very dangerous and some of them are even loyal to MASK. Gold sector kids can shift into one type of animal. They do not have any restraints, but they do have trackers.

Kaeden Wilmore Krauss – Male – 14 – Wolf Shapeshifter - bgunny
Callum Antonio – Male – 16 – Golden Eagle Shapeshifter - shadowdragon28
Galen Jensy- Male - 16 - Polar Bear Shapeshifter- wingedfox
Erica Donovan - Female - 17 - Tiger Shapeshifter - skymoare

Silver Sector:
The kids here are the MASK's least concern for dangerous. Instead of powers, like the others, they have an ability (E.g. escapology, heightened strength). They do not have any restraints, but they do have trackers.

Slots: 3/4
Cliff Lyrik Reed - Male - 16 - Enhanced Agility, Reflexes, and Flexibility - bgunny
Meri Essen – Female – 15 – Intuition, Polygraph, Liar's Palace - arcana
Name - Gender - Age - Ability - valleries1

Iron Sector:
This sector is a top secret and only a few of the workers know about. None of the kids, aside from those who are in it, have even a clue it exist. The kids here are children of the people who work for MASK. They are not Anomalies, but at a young age they were taught combat and a weapon of their choice. They are very skilled. Their job is to go after any escapees. They are also a line of defense.

Slots: 4/4
Valerie Minerva Halcyon – Female – 15 – Double Swords - bgunny
Charlotte Sarion – Female – 15 – Guns - shadowdragon28
Carrie - Female - ? - Double Daggers - asrieldreemurr
Lance Azure - Male - 16 - skymoare

Rebellion:
A secret group inside the mask that was formed 20 years ago. They are on the side of the Anomalies and find ways to help them. No one besides the people who are in it know about this group. The people also have jobs for MASK.

Special Rules: The age range can be from 13-30. Put your character's job in the Power/Ability/Weapon part of the form.

Varys Mars Kingfisher - Male - 19 - Scientist - bgunny
Mashta Villavicencio - Female - 29 - Silver Sector Aide - arcana
Adeline Sallow - Female - 15 - Guard - asrieldreemurr
Janice Merroway - Female - 20 - Guard - wingedfox
Name - Gender - Age - Job - Username

Rules:
- No Mary/Gary Sues or godmodding
- Characters must be in the age range 13-17
- Reservations are allowed.
- The whole form must be filled out.
- Please have good grammar.
- You may have up to 5 characters, but spread them out.
- If someone has already picked a power/ability/weapon, your character can not have that same power/ability/weapon. Diamond and Gold sector are excluded from this rule.
- I'm not that strict with the slots (unless it's Diamond and Iron sector), so if a Sector is filled up, just ask me if you want to make a character for it.
- I don't have a specific plot in mind, but before doing something big that will effect the story, ask me first.

Form

Name:
Nickname:
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
History:
Sector:
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:
Other:

Additional Information:
Family:

The additional information is optional. I honestly just wanted a reason to write more.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 August 2019 at 6:20 PM

Name: Skyre
Nickname: Sky
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
Skyre is a nervous girl. No one really explained why she was taken to this place. After a few hours, she adjusted and stayed silent. She doesn't sleep nor eat now.
History: As young as 4 years old, Skyre was given to the Mercy Ophanage. She remembers the words spoken to the caretaker. She was a disappointment. She was nothing to them now. She would sleep little and eat little. Just enough so she'll survive.
Sector: Diamond
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Power Shield, Mind Reading, Can induce madness.
Weaknesses: She has little strength these days to actually use her powers. Scared of the outside world and panic attacks.
Appearance:
She has long darkish(people actually don't know her hair color. They think it changes color, but it stays a extremely dark color) hair that reaches to the waist. Wears a white dress that reaches to her feet. Pale skin and dull green eyes(Is it green?). An iron bracelet on her left arm.
Other: Personnel has reported that her eye color changes sometimes and sometimes affects her behavior.

Additional Information:
Family: Unknown
Dislikes/Fears: The Outside World.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 6:44 PM

@asrieldreemurr

Accepted! Thank you for joining!

People say playing with fire is bad, it can only lead to destruction and hurt, but I am the fire. I am destruction. And nothing can stop me from burning.

Name: Pele Deyanira Lyson
Nickname: She tells people her real name is Phoenix
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:

“Sometimes… I guess I feel alone and I think it’s funny. Can fire really feel alone? Fire destroys everything it touches. So, maybe it’s not that I’m alone. Maybe it’s that I miss destruction. And that’s why I need to stay away from people. Humans burn too easily.”

Pele has a very strong and opinionated personality. She is a lot like fire in the sense that she is a little unpredictable. She is very quick to anger and no one can ever be sure when she will go off. She has a sharp tongue. She will go off on somehow and hurt their feelings and will make it seem like she doesn’t care. In truth, it hurts her to hurt someone else, but she doesn’t want people around her. She’s scared she will hurt them. She is closed off and spends most of her time alone. She’s a very lonely person, even though she tells herself she isn’t. She’s a care-free person who likes to adventure and jump into something without thinking of the consequences. She doesn’t care what happens to herself and has a tendency of getting injured. Pele has stopped considering herself human now. When asked she says she is fire. After all, she has reasoned that humans are injured by fire and she never gets injured by fire, so therefore, she must be fire. Deep down, she knows she is human, but saying she’s fire is another way to scare people off. And it sounds cool.

History:

Pele was born and grew up on a farm. Her parents owned a big farm with animals and crops. When Pele was born her parents took one look at her and realized that she was probably an Anomaly. She looked so different from a normal human. They decided not to turn her in. They didn’t want to lose their child. They just hoped she would be a regular human after all. By time she was 5 they had determined that she probably was an Anomaly. Whenever they touched her they felt unnatural warmth come off her. Still, they decided to keep it a secret. She hadn’t shown any signs of having powers and warmth was a really easy thing to hide. They kept her from spending time with other people. Instead she liked to explore the forest with her older brother and eventually her younger sister. Pele grew up thinking she was a normal kid and that was the problem. Maybe if she had known how different she was and what would happen next, she could have prevented it. One day, when she was 9, she set the house on fire. No living thing on the farm survived, not even the plants. Her whole family, except her brother, who had gone to college, died in the fire. The authorities were called. Pele expected her brother to stick up for her. She wanted some comfort. She wanted to believe that she was innocent that it wasn’t her who caused the fire. He just looked at her like she was a monster and let them take her away. She has lived in the MASK headquarters since then. At first she tried to make friends, but they were killed just like her family. She’s grown a bad reputation and makes sure to avoid other people. Humans shouldn’t play with fire.

Sector: Platinum
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Pryokinesis, the ability to create, control, and alter fire.
Weaknesses:

Water will weaken her. If she gets wet she won’t be able to use her powers and if she creates a small fire, water will be able to extinguish it. Water can only do so much, though, and if she creates a big and strong fire the only thing that will be able to stop her is low or lack of oxygen. She has one restraint on, but oftentimes she ignores the pain it brings her and uses her powers anyway. The people of MASK are considering putting another one on her. She pretends she can control her fire perfectly, but it has a mind of its own and does what it wants. No one can really control fire. It has caused destruction before and since she says she did it on purpose it has gotten her in trouble and chases people away from her.

Appearance:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/17ecfb05eb1e6b94822f35292289c01f/tumblr_pq3
yvei2kR1wfccqdo1_1280.jpg
Pele’s appearance is enough to chase people away. She’s a very beautiful girl to those who really look, but her appearance is abnormal and has actually hurt people before. Pele’s hair is probably the most noticeable and scary thing about her. It’s a bright, in your face, red. The tips of her hair glow and look like flames. If anyone touches that part of her hair, they will get burned. Her hair is a mess. It is cut sloppily because no one can cut it but Pele herself. Luckily, her hair is pretty curly so it’s hard to notice. She has bangs, which like the rest of her hair, is also messy. She has sharp eyes that match her hair. Strange enough, parts of her eyes also seem to glow. It gives an eerie look to her. She doesn’t smile much, but when she does it lights up her whole face even brighter than her hair and eyes glow. She has sharp features and nothing about her gives off much warmth, except her hair and her skin, literally. Another strange feature about Pele is that her fingernails are naturally red. Pele is of an average weight and height for her age. She normally wears a long sleeve hoodie with black and white stripes. It’s a thin hoodie so she doesn’t get hot in summer. She wears jean shorts that go a little past her knees.

Other: I actually feel really bad for Pele, especially after writing her likes and dislikes.

Additional Information:
Family: Aiden Lyson (Father, deceased), Katherine Lyson (Mother, deceased), Parker Lyson (Big Brother), Lrya Lyson (Little Sister, deceased)
Pele is a person who seems like she has no interests, but there are a few things that bring a smile to her face. She loves to be outdoors and explore. She hasn’t been able to do that in awhile because of being stuck underground. She misses it a lot and it’s one of the reasons she’s always angry and scornful. She especially loves the mountains and cliffs or any rocky area in general. It’s harder to burn anything in rocky places. She also enjoys reading. She always accidently sets the pages to fire so she’s been banned from doing that. She likes to be with people, but she has realized that humans get hurt by fire. She makes sure not to mess with them even though it hurts her a lot. Basically, everything Pele likes she can’t do.

Favorite Animal: She doesn’t like any animals. They burn too easily.
Favorite Color: It’s not like it matters, but she does think orange is a nice color.
Favorite Food: She doesn’t really care for food. She always accidently burns it. It never tastes good to her. The only good thing about food is that it keeps her alive.
Dislikes:

Pele dislikes her powers. There are times she really enjoys them, most of the time they just burn and get in the way of too much. She detests water. It feels so weird and uncomfortable. The only good thing about water, in her opinion, is that it keeps her from dying. She has a fear of drowning or dying from asphyxiation. Her biggest fear is of thunder and lightning. It makes her heart race and her mind go crazy. She absolutely hates to be alone. Unfortunately, she has to be alone all the time. If she’s not alone she is going to hurt someone again.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 August 2019 at 1:52 AM

Should we start?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 August 2019 at 8:44 AM

@asrieldreemurr
I'm going to wait for more people to join before starting. We need more characters in the other sectors.

I have been fighting since I was young. I am not a survivor. I am a warrior.

Name: Valerie Minerva Halcyon
Nickname: It used to be Val
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:

Valerie is not someone anyone would ever want to mess with. She is what some people would consider evil. She is ruthless, cold, and quiet. She is sometimes compared to a deadly snake. She would do anything to get what she wants, not caring about the consequence and never feeling guilty. She has trained herself not to feel silly emotions like happiness and sadness. She drives on her fury and if she lets herself feel anything else, she is afraid she might lighten up. She has no desire to make friends or to get close to others and she will shrug people off without a glance in their direction. No one would ever meet a more stubborn person than her. She always needs to get things her way and always does get things her way. She is a master at manipulation. Another thing that makes her an exceptional opponent is she is smart and observant. She is good at hiding in the shadows and is extremely strong because of years of training. If you get on the wrong side of her, which is not hard to do, watch your back. You’ll never know when she might strike.

History:
"I remember when I used to care and be kind. How dumb I was. Caring only brings possibilities for heartbreak."

Valerie has lived in the MASK headquarters her whole life, but she didn’t hate Anomalies at first. She was the firstborn child and her parents were very strict. They expected great things from her and pushed her to train hard. Every day they would wake her up early and give her an hour to eat breakfast and get ready, and then they would send her off to training. She would be forced to train for hours. She worked very hard, partly because she wanted to make her parents proud and partly because if she did a good job she would get to hang out with her friends. She had two close friends, Anna, Silver Sector, and Camus, Diamond Sector. It wasn’t until she was ten that she realized how horrible they were. Valerie had two younger siblings, Luke and Lark. They were always so sweet and even nicknamed her Val. One day, she took her siblings to play with Anna and Camus. To this day, Valerie has no idea if it was an accident or on purpose, though she has convinced herself it was on purpose, but Camus killed her siblings. Camus was locked up for trial. The next day, he was proclaimed dead, murdered by some sort of sword. Valerie worked even harder after that, made her heart as hard as led, because she was never going to let herself feel that kind of pain ever again.

Sector: Iron
~~~~~~~~~~
Weapon: She has been training the double swords since she could walk. She has worked very hard and has become unstoppable.
Weaknesses:

Valerie has a lot of flaws that drive people away from her. She is very hard to work with and works solo most of the time. Since she works solo she has the disadvantage during fights. Her fears sometimes get in the way of what she needs to do. Other than that, it’s hard to weaken Valerie. She is a strong-willed girl and has trained herself not to be overcome easily.

Appearance:
https://www.less-real.com/imagevault/uploaded/images/part4/Homura-Akemi-17873.jpg
Valerie has big, piercing, dark purple eyes with long eyelashes. When she happens to smile, which is extremely rare, it never reaches her eyes. They give anyone who looks into their depths the feeling they are drowning. Her chin juts into a point, giving her the accurate look of someone who is stubborn. She has shiny black hair that is hip-length and messy bangs. Her hair is oftentimes all over the place and whether the look is on purpose or because of a lack of care, no one knows. She has a scar from her index finger all the way down to her wrist because of an accident with her double swords. Valerie is considered a small girl weight and height wise, but seems taller than she really is because of how she carries herself and her personality. She looks very strong for her size. When Valerie is training or on the job she wears flexible black leggings and a long sleeve shirt. Other times, she wears a stiff, white, dress coat with a black collar and lining, and a purple skirt. She always wears a purple headband.

Other: I’ve made characters that are dark and could be considered evil, but compared to Valerie, they all seem incredibly mild. My other characters will be a lot friendlier. The first quote is not mine.

Additional Information:
Family: Conroy Halcyon (Father), Athena Halcyon (Mother), Luke and Lark Halcyon (Little Brother and Sister, deceased)
Valerie likes the peace and quiet. Night is her favorite time of day because not only is it quiet but it’s also a great place to hide. She takes pleasure in training. It’s really satisfying to lash out targets with her doubles swords when she gets angry. She has done gymnastics for a few years now and she enjoys that too. She feels that it helps her with her job. In the rare free time she gets, the fact she hardly gets any free time is her fault, she likes to watch movies.

Favorite Animal: She likes the wolverine because they are small but tough.
Favorite Color: She likes purple and black because they are dark colors. She also thinks they go really well with each other.
Favorite Food: She likes ice cream and other sweets. She’d never admit it to anyone. She has trouble admitting it to herself.
Dislikes/Fears:

The thing Valerie hates the most in the world is the Anomalies. She wishes they would be gotten rid of once and for all. Right next to Anomalies on her list, is little children. Not only are they extremely loud and annoying, but they also remind her of her younger siblings. She is a very picky eater and dislikes most food. She has a fear of enclosed spaces and, strange enough, chickens. She has managed to keep the chicken thing a secret. She hates that she’s scared of them, but there is something about them that really creeps her out.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 August 2019 at 6:01 PM

Alright.

1,478 posts

arcana • 9 August 2019 at 6:17 PM

Name: Selene
Nickname: Ene
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Very quiet, unusually so. Very uncaring and not really so much cold, as empty. Doesn't like interacting with people.
History: Her first memory was of her being led into her sector. After that, she remembers a lot of bland, boring cycles.
~~~~~~~~~
Power: Sensory illusions(ie, making a bad smell appear when there is none, regular illusions etc), Energy manipulation and mind reading.
Weakness: Can only create believable illusions if she either truly believes in them or is calm. Unbelievable illusions can be ignored. Slightly mentally unstable.
Appearance: She has long black hair and a pale face that is usually looking down or away from people. Wears a black hoodie and leggings. Her eyes are brown and usually staring off into the distance. Hasn't learned to shield her mind from mind reading.
Other: Has an odd trust system, but usually trusts the right people. Hasn't spoken in a long time.
Additional Information:
Family: Doesn't remember any.
Likes: Playing with her illusions, Sleeping, Fruit(especially mangoes) and Corners
Dislikes/Fears:Electricity, Sudden Movement

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 August 2019 at 8:35 PM

@arcana

Thank you for joining!

Name: Kaeden Wilmore Krauss
Nickname: None
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:

Kaeden considers himself more wolf than human. He spends a lot of time in his wolf form and even when he is in human form he still acts like a wolf. He uses body language that a wolf would use, so it’s really easy to tell how he feels. There are a lot of things he doesn’t understand about humans, like why they would want to keep secrets, or when they get mean, or that there are things that you should and shouldn’t say. He can’t keep secrets for the life of him and he has been known to be very honest. If he thinks your haircut is weird you’re going to hear about it. Honestly, he acts more like a little kid than the 14 year old he is. He is a target for bullies and he doesn’t understand why people bully him. He just knows he doesn't like it. He loves to be with other people, but he tends to chase people away with his wolfish ways. He’s a very sweet boy at heart and always likes to do things to make his friends happy, which always isn’t the best thing in the world. One time he thought he would make one of his friends happy if he gave them some of what he hunted. He is also very loyal and if you’re his friend he will protect you with his life. He is happy most of the time and not many bad things have happened to him, so when something bad does happen, he gets very sad and will hide away for a few days. Kaeden is definitely someone you would want to have as a friend. He just needs good friends who look past his oddities.

History:
Kaeden has no idea who his real parents are. He was found outside an orphanage when he was 1. The only information he had was his name. He lived in the orphanage for 5 years. He spent most of his time by himself. The other kids thought he was strange. Even the caretakers sometimes avoided him. They also thought he was strange and there were a number of times they considered calling MASK. They had no proof that he had powers so, in the end, they couldn’t. When he was 6, a nice woman named Meredith Krauss adopted him. She owned a wolf sanctuary and thought he was the coolest boy ever. When they got home and Kaeden saw the wolves, he shifted for the first time. Meredith was overjoyed at the thought of adopting a kid who could shapeshift. She had no problem whatsoever with it and promised she would take care of Kaeden and keep it a secret. Kaeden was so happy with Meredith. Every day was an adventure. They successfully kept his shapeshifting a secret until he was 11. One of the visitors saw him shift and called MASK. They came and took him away, but not before Meredith promised that someday she would get him back. Kaeden has lived in MASK headquarters since then. He hasn’t lost hope though. He knows that someday Meredith will come get him just like she promised.

Sector: Gold
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Wolf shifter
Weaknesses:

Kaeden has a good control over his power for the most part, but when he gets embarrassed or stressed, he sometimes involuntarily shifts. He will almost always drop everything to chase after prey. He’s tremendously gullible and innocent to the point that even a villain would feel bad tricking him.

Appearance:
https://www.wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/4983/download/1280x1024/anime-boy-white-hair-hoodie-smiling-necklace-gray-eyes.gif
In his human form, Kaeden is a wolfish looking boy. He has long, shoulder-length light grey hair with a side bang that covers his right eye. It’s very messy because he doesn’t take care of it. He feels no need to. He also really hates having it cut. It scares him a lot so the people of MASK have given up trying. He has alert grey eyes that look like they belong to a wolf’s. His eyes are an open book. They give away his emotions clearly. He has various cuts on his hands and back that he gets when he’s being careless in his wolf form. He is small and young looking for his age. Plenty of people have said he looks like a 12 year old. He normally wears a black jacket and a grey shirt and jeans. He likes to go barefoot most of the time, but sometimes can be seen in sneakers. He always wears a necklace with an orange pendent that his adopted mother gave him. He loves it so much and has panicked before when he thought he lost it. Kaeden’s wolf form basically looks like him, but a wolf. He’s a small wolf that doesn’t quite look like a pup anymore, but that doesn’t look full grown, more like a teenager. He has soft white hair with patches of grey and the same grey eyes that Kaeden has in human form.

Other: After making Valerie and Pele, Kaeden was a breath of fresh air.

Additional Information:
Family: Unknown Wilmore (Father), Unknown (Mother), Meredith Krauss (Adopted Mother)
Kaeden really likes to run and explore. Anything that allows him to be active makes him happy. His most favorite thing to do that’s active is to hunt. He loves everything about hunting, even though it’s met with some mixed replies by some of his friends. He likes to be around other humans and wolves. He is a very sociable person. He also really loves the snow and when he lived aboveground he would play in it the whole day.

Favorite Animal: What type of question is that supposed to be?!
Favorite Color: Grey, duh
Favorite Food: Any type of meat is his favorite food. He especially likes it when it’s cooked rare.
Dislikes/Fears:
Like a lot of people, Kaeden’s not fond of MASK. They took him away from Meredith and the life he loves. He hates the headquarters. They’ve done a good job trying to replicate the forest he used to live in, but it’s not the real thing and it still feels suffocating. He hates to be alone. He’s actually a pretty fearless boy, but everybody has fears. He is terrified of closed spaces. He is scared of fire and loud noises. He’s also scared that Meredith will fail in getting him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 August 2019 at 5:18 PM

@bgunny
Sounds great! Can I join? 😊
Name: Neva Jarvar
Nickname: Nev
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: easygoing, likes to joke around, humorous, thinks there's no point to being serious as life is a game because she has never seen the outside world, easily shaken, goes with the flow, accepting, a little hyper, actually thinks life is pointless and accepts that she will be stuck in MASK forever
History: Neva was taken away from her home when she was only 1, so she does not remember her parents, or the outside world except for blurs of colors. She was seen playing outside in the rain and lightning when she was only a year old, due to her having snuck out while her parents weren't home. Her neighbors called MASK and she was taken away.
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: electrokinesis
Weaknesses: her power is pretty ineffective to things that are made of earth, or earthbenders
Appearance: long black hair, bright golden eyes that turn brighter when using her ability, tan skin, has a scar on her ankle but she has no idea of how she got it, average weight and height, usually wears a casual t-shirt and shorts
Other: her power is more effective on stormy days

Additional Information: creates sparks of electricity when worried or frightened or frustrated
Family: unknown
Dislikes/Fears: being alone, being hated, bright lights(ironic because she summons lightning)

Name: Charlotte Sarion
Nickname: none
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: a kind of tomboy, has two faces, one is a hard and cold mask that she puts on when she's out on missions to protect her, and one is a cheerful and supposedly happy mask that she puts on when she's with friends
History: She sympathizes with the Anomalies sometimes because they are both trapped. Charlotte does not really want to work for MASK, but after her parents divorced when she was 5 and her father died, she was stuck at MASK. Her father did not know about her mother's job. She longs for the outside world and a normal life. Charlotte is still allowed to go to school but is not allowed to hangout and often misses it because of 'work'. She hates her current life and considers to run away daily.
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: guns, can wield mostly any kind
Weaknesses: can't perform well in tiny spaces,
Appearance: dirty blond hair tied up in ponytail, brown eyes, wears a t-shirt and sports shorts, wears a black coat and blank leggings on missions
Other: is great at sports, on soccer team at school

Additional Information: is addicted to video games and plays in free time
Family: dad(Daniel Sarion(deceased)), mom(Faith Sarion)
Likes: candy, video games, spending time with friends, fitting in
Dislikes/Fears: small spaces

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 August 2019 at 8:17 PM

@shadowdragon28

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 10 August 2019 at 8:54 PM

Name:lilly
Nickname:none
~~~~~~~~
personality: personalityType: The Lone wolf
Friendliness: Greedy
Honesty: Trusting
Assertiveness: Detached
Confidence / Ego: Easily exploited
Agreeableness: Ignores the opinions of others
Manners: Respectful
Discipline: Self-disciplined
Rebelliousness: Rebellious
Emotional capacity: Unsentimental
Intelligence: Factual
Positivity: Secure
Activeness / Lifestyle: Coordinated
Current emotional state: neutral

History: she was born and grew up in a broken family in a wealthy capital, she lived out of trouble until she was about 6 years old, but at that point life changed.

she lost her sister in a brutal war and was headed for a life of crime. With the help of a small group of strangers she had to survive in a corrupt world. But with her charm and capability,s he managed to overpower anybody who's a hinderance and train to perfection. This has turned her into the girl she is today.

Still plagued by the past, she now works perfecting skills and talents. By doing so, she hopes to find a place to call home and finally find joys and comforts of life she has never had.
Sector platnium
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: hydrokinesis
Weaknesses: unknown
appearance https://www.deviantart.com/yamyumchann/art/THE-GIRL-RENDER-99-809157337
Other:
none
Additional Information: none
family unknown
dislikes/fears the outside world

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 August 2019 at 2:09 PM

@alicevamill
Accepted, but please give your character some weaknesses and add them to your form. Thank you for joining!

I'm a timid girl. It's strange how such powerful people can be so fearful of me. I guess they're afraid of what I could do to them.

Name: Jolie Tiombe Gonzalez
Nickname: Joles
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:

Jolie is a very shy and timid girl. She used to be bullied a lot when she was younger, so now she goes through pains to avoid any potential bullies, which is everyone. She gets stressed easily when she is around other people. She always worries she is going to say or do the wrong thing. She gets scared easily and is flighty. She is very quiet and doesn’t contribute to conversations very often. She does listen, so points for that. Through all of her shyness, she is incredibly kind and would never want to hurt or make anyone upset. She likes to be there for the people she cares about, whether it’s talking with them or being a listening ear when something goes wrong. She has literally no confidence in herself and says she’s not brave. She says she would never have what it took to be a leader. If she looked deep in herself, she would find plenty of confidence, bravery, and leadership skills. She just has to get out of her bubble and live life a little, make some friends, and go on a few adventures. She doesn’t think that it ever going to happen, though. She does wish she could be different from who she is.

History:

Jolie’s family were always very close. So, when they found out that Jolie was an Anomaly they kept it a secret. There was no way they were going to lose their child. Back then, Jolie was a lot more daring and so unlike herself now. It was her younger twin, Julia, who was the shy one. Jolie and Julia were really close and spent most of their time together along with their cousin, Cliff. he lived with his mom in their house. The 3 kids were homeschooled by Jolie’s parents and after they were done with school they would go explore the area. Sometimes they went into the forests, other times they swam in the lake, and they also spent time in the small town they lived near. Julia was always a sickly child and when Jolie was 9, Julia started to get weaker and weaker. Jolie had heard how one of her powers could heal, so she decided to try it on Julia. There was an accident and it didn’t go as planned. Julia was killed and Cliff was injured. Jolie’s horrified parents decided the only way to keep themselves and their other child safe was to send Jolie to the MASK. No one was happy about this decision, but that’s what happened. Jolie lived in the MASK after that. She was bullied by the other kids. A year later Cliff was sent to the MASK and vowed to help his cousin through any troubles she may have. It was too late by then. Jolie had already changed into the shy and quiet girl she is now.

~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Mind Control
Weaknesses:
Jolie is on the highest chart for danger, because of her mind control, so she has to wear a bracelet on each arm and on each ankle that keeps her from using her powers. Every time she uses her powers, whether it’s on purpose or accident, the bracelets zap her with electricity. It hurts her a lot. As well as the bracelets, a guard is also posted to watch her at all times. She’s also scared to use her powers because she doesn’t want to hurt anyone, so even if she didn’t have her bracelets, she still wouldn’t want to use her powers. If she isn’t confident in herself or has a bad night sleep, she will have trouble controlling her powers. She is practically blind without her glasses.

Appearance:
https://data.whicdn.com/images/123492189/large.jpg
Jolie is a very beautiful girl, even though she doesn’t believe it. She has silky and shiny brown hair that goes past her shoulders. She has a side bang on the right side of her face. When she is nervous she likes to let her hair fall around her face. It gives her more security. She has shy light brown eyes that either have a faraway look to them or have an alert and searching look. She doesn’t smile that often, but when she does it’s a very soft and shy smile. She is off an average height for her age, leaning towards the smaller side. She is a little skinnier than average. She normally wears an off-white dress shirt with medium sized sleeves and a black shawl. She likes to wear a brown skirt with dark brown tights. She has to wear black glasses all the time because without them she wouldn’t be able to see and she’s too scared to wear contacts. She has a habit of pushing her glasses up her face. Some people say her sense of style is old-fashioned, but it looks really good on her.

Other: The power that could supposedly heal was Energy Manipulation, but what Jolie didn't know was it couldn't cure her sister's illness and it is a very complicate thing to do.

Additional Information:
Family: Mateo Gonzalez (Father), Jacklyn Reed Gonzalez (Mother), Jocelyn Gonzalez (Little Sister), Julia Gonzalez (Twin Sister, Deceased), Cliff Reed (Cousin)
Jolie loves to read about anything and everything. She will read whatever she can get her hands on. She also likes to write and has started to write a book that she hopes to one day get published. Just as much as she likes to read, she also likes to learn. She likes to learn about science, other cultures, anything. One of her favorite thing to learn is other languages. She knows sign language and is teaching herself Spanish. She likes to spend time alone. Her cousin, Cliff, has been giving her voice lessons and she enjoys that too. She has a really pretty voice, but refuses to sing in front of anyone besides Cliff.

Favorite Animal: That’s a hard one. She likes a lot of animals, but her top three are koalas, pandas, and jellyfish.
Favorite Color: She likes mint green. It’s very calming.
Favorite Food: She likes most fruit, especially grapes.
Dislikes:
She doesn’t like to be around other people, especially if they have a lot of energy. She hates being the center of attention. In her mind, it’s almost the worst thing ever. She gets stressed easily in situations where she has to take charge. She always gets nervous around potential bullies. She has no confidence in herself and hates that about herself. She is scared of spiders and other creepy crawlies. They have way too many legs and eyes.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 August 2019 at 4:52 PM

@bgunny Can I make another character?
Name: Carrie
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
Carrie is quite strange. She could be angry, then mellow. She's normally very friendly and sweet.
History:

I am You. You are Me.....If I die, you die.

Carrie is the first person listed in the Iron Sector. She was made specifically for finding and capturing Anomalies. She is an android. Over the years, she has been wondering about herself.
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Carrie uses double daggers.
Weaknesses: She is constantly monitored by all personnel. If any problem arises, she will shut down, if the staff approve.
Appearance: Brown hair which is normally in a plait. Normally she wears a blue hoodie and jeans.
Other:

Additional Information:
Family: None
Dislikes/Fears: Unknown

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 August 2019 at 5:14 PM

@asrieldreemurr
Ooh, she's interesting. I added her.

"Yeah, I like to say trouble doesn't find me, I find trouble. I'll be honest though, most of the time it's the other way around."

Name: Cliff Lyrik Reed
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
Cliff is a trouble maker. No one ever has doubted that. He plays pranks on people and teases them like crazy. Sometimes he takes it too far and then he feels bad. Other times he causes trouble by accident. He is a sweet person so he always apologizes afterwards and tries his hardest to make it up to the person. He doesn’t embarrass easy, but it’s really funny when he does because he gets all red in the face and flustered. He always knows the right thing to say and can never seem to ever stop talking. He is definitely a smooth talker and has plenty of compliments up his sleeve. He is extremely protective over those he cares about. He is loyal and if you are his friend, he’ll stick by you no matter what. Cliff has a habit of hiding how he really feels. He acts like he’s happy all the time, but sometimes he gets sad like everyone else. He has had a hard past and sometimes he feels to weight of it on his shoulders. It’s really hard to carry, but he does it anyway with a smile on his face. He never wants people to know that he is really hurting inside. He doesn’t want to trouble them with it.

History:
Cliff’s father was in Diamond Sector. He was a very powerful person in Diamond Sector. His mom worked at MASK. When his parents met, fell in love, and got married, Cliff’s mom realized she couldn’t work for MASK anymore. They let her live in the headquarters for a few years, but when she gave birth to Cliff they made her move to the aboveground. She was devastated because she would have to leave her husband, but she couldn’t see a way around it, so she went to live with her sister in law. Cliff was raised and spent most of his time with his two cousins, Jolie and Julia. He enjoyed his time with them, but his favorite part of the month was when he and his mom were allowed to go see his dad. He loved to see his mom and dad so happy and to Cliff, his dad was one of the best people in the world. When Cliff was 5 he realized he was an Anomaly. He told his mom right away. She was upset. She didn’t want her kid to go to the MASK. They decided to keep it a secret. Jolie's family was keeping Jolie a secret and her powers were much more powerful than his ability. When Cliff turned 8 his dad was killed by the MASK because his powers were too strong and they were scared. It was a hard year for everyone and was only made harder the next year when Cliff was 9. Julia was a sick girl and she was getting weaker, so Jolie decided she should use her powers to heal her. Cliff and Julia both agreed. It didn’t end well. Julia was killed, Cliff was injured, and Jolie was sent to MASK, which was probably the worst thing that could happen. It took Cliff a little while to figure it out, but Jolie had the same powers as his dad. She could be as strong as his dad and then MASK might kill her. He spoke with his mom about it and a year after Jolie was sent to MASK he turned himself in so he could stay with her and protect her. Just 3 years ago, Cliff’s mom was killed by the MASK because they figured she knew too much. Cliff was horrified, but he knew he had to continue protecting Jolie. He wasn’t going to lose another person in his life to MASK.

Sector: Silver
~~~~~~~~~~
Ability: Enhanced agility, reflexes, and flexibility.
Weaknesses:
When Cliff gets cold, his limbs stiffen, making him less agile and fast. He gets really protective over those he cares about and that can cloud his mind sometimes. He can also be annoying and doesn’t know when to quit. He doesn’t realize it, but he could make enemies because of that. He’s not very strong.

Appearance:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/bac0/f/2013/218/6/7/oc_x_reader_by_pontiac1968-d6gztii.jpg
Cliff looks like a trouble maker. He always has a big smile plastered on his face. His dark brown eyes always sparkle with mischief. No one, except Jolie, has ever seen him look anything but mischievous. He has shaggy short brown hair. His fingers are rough with calluses. Cliff is of an average size for his age. He normally wears a white short sleeve hoodie over top an orange shirt. He wears jeans and sneakers. He can almost always be found with ear buds in his ears, and he is rarely ever seen without an instrument strapped to his back.

Other: If your character is shy or closed-off definitely expect Cliff to pester and try to befriend them.

Additional Information:
Family: Erik Reed (Father, Deceased), Luciana Reed (Mother, Deceased), Jaclyn Reed Gonzalez (Aunt), Jolie Gonzalez (Cousin)
What Cliff likes most in the world is music. He could spend all his time on his music and not get bored. He likes when it’s quiet, but as long as it doesn’t get too loud, he’s up for some fun, rowdy times with his friends. He really likes to annoy people almost as much as he likes music. Cliff also enjoys to make people happy and as much as he teases he also brings smiles to his friend’s faces. Also, a way to earn his friendship is by giving him some food that you cooked. He’s got a soft spot for food.

Favorite Animal: Cliff likes foxes because of their sly reputation and wolverines because of how fierce they are.
Favorite Color: He likes red best. It’s the easiest color to annoy people with.
Favorite Food: What a horrible question! He likes all food! He can’t just pick one.
Dislikes/Fears:
Cliff hates it when things are too loud. He doesn’t go to big parties or rock concerts because the noise gives him headaches. He likes to annoy and tease people, but he doesn’t like bullies and will often stick up for those who are being bullied. He gets upset when his plan to tease someone doesn’t work or backfires. He also hates it when something he hurts someone else’s feelings. He gets really flustered and feels really bad. He’s not scared of heights, but he hates the thought and sensation of falling. For that reason he doesn’t like roller coaster or other crazy rides. He is also scared of losing those that are important to him.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 11 August 2019 at 6:36 PM

how many people before we start

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 August 2019 at 8:29 AM

@alivevamill
We've got a good amount of people, but I'm going to wait a few more days to see if anyone else is interested in joining. It'd be nice to get some more Gold and Silver sector kids.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 August 2019 at 11:01 AM

@bgunny
Would you mind if I made another character and put them up later today?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 August 2019 at 12:15 PM

@arcana
Yep, that'd be fine.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 August 2019 at 2:04 PM

Name: Meri Essen
Nickname: Ri
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Cheery and friendly, she enjoys talking and gossip, but she also feels like she's always putting up a front to keep herself happy. She thrives when she has established bonds and friends, but she doesn't have too many currently, making her a bit quiet and solemn now.
History: She was raised by her father, a former spy, who raised her after her mother disappeared. After learning that she was an Anomaly, they both tried to make as best use of her talents as possible, without revealing it. Her father eventually died and told her to turn herself in so that she would be safe.
Sector: Silver
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Intuition(gives her a sense of what to do), Polygraph(gives her a sense if something's wrong) and Liar's Palace(can shield from mind reading, absolute lying, helps shake off mind control)
Weaknesses: Intuition and Polygraph are both sporadic and can be wrong, and takes a lot of effort to use if she wants to use them when she wants to. Liar's Palace is the only one she can control, but she has to be calm to use it.
Appearance: She has long brown hair that she usually has in a messy ponytail and bangs, with a few wispy hairs sticking out here and there. She often wears white tee-shirts and black leggings, paired with an amber amulet. Her eyes are hazel and usually are carefree or focused.
Other: The amulet was something her mother gave her.

Additional Information:
Family: Rian Essen (Father: Deceased), Elizabeth Essen (Mother: Unknown, presumed dead)
Likes: Dogs, Fluffy Animals, Fruit, Napping, Painting/Art, Talking, People, Green, Fruit Juices
Dislikes/Fears: Insects, Unknown variables, Uncontrollable things, Being wrong about someone, Betrayal, Losing her amulet, Poison

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 August 2019 at 3:18 PM

@bgunny
Name: Monique Lou
Nickname: Moon
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Very helpful and outgoing. Loves to hang around friends and make others feel comfortable. Nearly everybody she meets loves her. She is always kind to newbies and helps them get to know the place. Moon is very trustworthy and loyal to the agency.

History: Moon grew up with this power though it took a long time for her to wrangle it. Not much is known about her history beyond this.
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Has the ability to turn into a centaur (half human half horse) or all the way into a horse. Her horse body resembles the Hanoverian pony breed.

Weaknesses: If you get an iron(must be iron) bit into Moon's mouth while she is a horse she will transform back into a human. If she is either human or centaur, getting a leather necklace with an iron charm around her neck will keep her a human. (sometimes she uses this to stay human purposfully)

Appearance: Black hair with sparkling blue eyes. She is very beautiful and attractive. Her horse body is bay with a black mane and tail and sparkling blue eyes. She has white stockings on all four legs and a very distinctive white crescent moon on her forehead.

Other: none

Additional Information: Her abilities require a special diet and routine so that both her human and horse side is kept well.

Family: She grew up with her cousin who was a koala shifter but she died in an accidental shift while running from a wild beast.

Dislikes/Fears: Very claustrophobic due to the fact that she could be injured or injure sombody if she shifted.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 August 2019 at 3:52 PM

@arcana
Thanks for making a Silver Sector kid. I added her.

@iia
I just want to make sure I understand this right: Moon can feel other people's pain and confusion, correct? What about the hypnotism? Can she feel when they are being hypnotized or does she have the ability to hypnotize others?

Female
574 posts

iia • 12 August 2019 at 5:22 PM

@bgunny
When she gets into a fit she hypnotizes anyone who can see her. She also causes a lot of confusion in people who are near her. She cannot control these fits and sometimes does damage to the people who she has hypnotized during a fit. Oh. I guess she would be in the diamond sector (empath) I'll change her up andpost on your wall when I'm done. Sorry for the confusion

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 August 2019 at 11:31 PM

@bgunny
Can I make another character?

"Many people look up to the birds, and say, "I wonder what it feels like to fly." As for me, I look down and reply, "I wonder what it feels like to live."
Name: Callum Antonio
Nickname: none
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: very bitter, curses god for his life, untrusting, holds grudges, quick to judge, occasionally can be pretty considerate, protective if you are his friend, stubborn
History: Callum was born into a old fashioned family that had a grudge against Anomalies. (His uncle was an anomaly but had passed away)When he first discovered his power at the age of 9, he hid it and pretended he was normal. He thought if he hid it well enough, it would go away. Unfortunately one day robbers broke into his house and stole a valuable artifact of the Antonio family. Callum chased after them, turning into a golden eagle and managing to retrieve the artifact. His parents didn't care about that though, and sent him to MASK. He absolutely hates his golden eagle side, and curses his misfortune and unluckiness for being born an Anomaly. He made a deal with MASK that if he watched for Anomalies and were loyal to them, he would be allowed to fly around as a golden eagle for short periods of times to watch humans in their everyday lives.
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: turns into a golden eagle
Weaknesses: when he experiences strong emotions, he shifts even if Callum does not want to
Appearance: blond hair, hazel eyes, usually wears a white coat and ripped jeans, a little larger than normal golden eagles when shifted
Other: is able and sometimes enjoys eating raw meat(animals he hunted) to many people's disgust

Additional Information: tries not to admit that he likes flying or hunting
Family: Isabell Antonio(mother(estranged)), Daniel Antonio(father(estranged))
Dislikes/Fears: being taken over by his animal side, being stuck forever, the dark

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 August 2019 at 11:12 AM

@shadowdragon28
Nice! I added him.

5 posts

unravel • 15 August 2019 at 10:55 AM

@asrieldreemurr @arcana @shadowdragon28 @alivevamill @iia
Hey guys (this is bgunny),
We'll probably start tomorrow or Saturday. I'd like to get your opinion on something before starting: Would you like to start with the kids waking up or with them already up and doing stuff? Also would you like me to make a normal daily schedule or would you like to wing it and see how it goes?

Below is just some quick information about the housing:

Diamond Sector Housing:
The housing is basically like a prison. It’s metal walls with just enough room for a bed and a dresser. There is only one exit out. The doors are locked from 10pm (bedtime) to 6am (wake up). Each Diamond Sector room has a guard posting outside.

Platinum Sector Housing:
The rooms for Platinum Sector are a lot nicer than Diamond Sector. They are large enough for a bed, small table, dresser, and an area for the kids to decorate and place furniture as they want. There is only one exit out. The doors are locked from 10pm to 6am. There is a guard posting in each hallway.

Gold Sector Housing:
Gold Sector kids live in a big room that is designed to look like their animal’s natural habitat. They share with other kids who can shift into their animal. There are two exits in the room. The doors are left unlocked, but kids are expected to stay in their rooms from 10pm to 6am, unless they have a good reason. There is a guard posting near each room.

Silver Sector Housing:
There are two big rooms for the Silver Sector housing. One is a boy’s room and the other a girl’s room. Each kid has their own area with their bed, and a closet with storage. There are two exits in both rooms. The doors are left unlocked, but kids are expected to stay in their rooms from 10pm to 6am, unless they have a good reason. There is a guard posting in the Silver Sector housing area.

Iron Sector Housing:
They live with their parents, foster families, or have their own dorm.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 August 2019 at 11:19 AM

@bgunny
I think they would have a schedule, but maybe different ones per person or sector, but also having events like lunch or dinner happen at the same time for everyone. I'm fine with everything else.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 7:44 PM

I would definitely like to join! @bgunny (sorry, I never got the ping)

Name: Paige Wright
Nickname: Pidge
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Secluded, mostly keeps to herself and rarely talks to people. She hates the way she lives and would escape if she were brave enough. She's timid and doesn't have very good social skills. She will warm up to people and completely change in personality around them.
History: She was sent there because she had manipulated the emotions of everyone around her to like her.
Sector: Platinum
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: She can control air and clouds.
Weaknesses: She hates peer pressure and tends to break under it.
Appearance: She has brown hair and hazel eyes. She wears a jean jacket with a white tank top underneath with shorts and blue sneakers.
Other: Loves reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Additional Information:
Family: Amber Wright, Jeffery Wright. With three other siblings- Kyja, Alexa and Zack.
Dislikes/Fears: Scared of heights and falling from heights, hates annoying boys.

Name: Galen Jensy
Nickname: Bro Bear
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Galen's a pretty chill guy. He rarely gets mad when he's in his human form and almost always mad when he's in his bear form. He'll fiercely protect anyone he cares about.
History: His family rejected him when he was young when he broke a family heirloom when he first turned into a bear. They sent him to the MASK and he's been there ever since.
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Can shapeshift into a Polar bear.
Weaknesses: Heat and no ground beneath his feet.
Appearance: https://honeysanime.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Mikaela-Hyakuya-.jpg Galen has blond hair and stormy blue eyes. He wears a black shirt and jeans with a furry scarf like thing around his neck.
Other: He has a blue gem he keeps in a necklace around his neck at all times. It's the only thing he has of his family.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Additional Information:
Family: Mary sue(Mother) Bons Jensy(Father). They divorced after Galen left. Millie Jensy(Sister)(Deceased) and Avery Jensy (Brother)
Dislikes/Fears: Dislikes the heat because it makes him weaker and gives him heatstroke. Fears being left alone for the rest of his life.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 8:32 PM

@wingedfox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 8:39 PM

((I think you goofed a little on Galen under Gold Sector, first post on the page)( I wouldn't mind, except it's more than a little off, just so you know))

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 8:42 PM

Ugh, sorry. I'm on mobile right now. I fixed it!

Name: Varys Mars Kingfisher
Nickname: Rys (Pronounced Reese)
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:

Varys is a work-acholic. He works late into the night, and even when he isn’t working, it’s on his mind. He is a kind person, but is a little awkward around people. He doesn’t socialize that often. Don’t get him wrong, he tries to be friendly, he’s just scared of being hurt. He was hurt one time by people who weren’t even close to them. He doesn’t want to know how it will feel to be hurt by someone he is close to. And they might not even hurt him, they could just disappear from his life… that has happened to him before… He is very serious about almost everything. Sometimes he’ll slip and allow himself to have some fun. He does know how to have fun. He just doesn’t have much time for it. He’s an intelligent person, which is another reason he has trouble socializing. He talks about stuff others might not be able to understand. He is extremely passionate about what he believes in.

History:

Varys’ parents weren’t ready to have children. They were just becoming powerful, and having a child would tie them down, so they gave him up. He was adopted by a scientist, who acted as a mother and a mentor. Everything he knows is from her. He joined the Rebellion because of her. When he was about 5, he found out that he himself was an Anomaly. He had a few extrasensory powers. He only told the scientist, but his real parents were keeping a close eye on him and they found out. He had no idea who his parents were until they came to him a few years ago. They told him to keep who his real parents were a secret. By then everyone had either forgotten who Varys’ real parents were or didn’t care. They told him they had one successful child and they were going to focus on her, not a scientist. They also told him that they knew about his powers, and if others found out they had given birth to an Anomaly, that would damage their power. Varys agreed. He didn’t care that much anyway…

The scientist that raised Varys has been missing for 3 years. He’s been trying to find her, to no avail. He’s been kind of sad and alone without her. Ever since she went missing, he busied himself with his work even more.

Sector: Rebellion
~~~~~~~~~~
Job: Scientist
Weaknesses:

His personality pretty much states all his weaknesses. He always gets caught up in his job. He's not the best at fighting, though he tries. He's scared of geese and other birds. Geese are the worst, though. There's just something about them.

Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/71/71/eb/7171eb1dd05cce3ef90bd3b2fa5bf822.jpg
Varys has neat black hair. He makes sure not a single hair is out of place. He doesn’t care about his hair that much; it just makes him look more professional. He has purple eyes that can be gentle and friendly one minute and piercing the next. He wears gray metal glasses. He can normally be found in his work clothes, a lab coat over a nice shirt with nice jeans. When he is off duty, he wears a purple shirt with black jeans. He is tall and skinny.

Other: There is a secret to Varys. Whoever can guess it gets a virtual high-five 😊.