in Roleplaying

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 26 October 2019 at 11:30 PM

Name: Queenie Lin
Nickname: Q

⋆ ✿ ⋆ ✿ ⋆ ✿ ⋆

Personality:
Queenie grew up sheltered & naive, someone who didn't know why there was any reason for war or why anyone would break the law. She's grown considerably less trusting since being taken by MASK, reluctant to share any details about herself. Queenie does her best to remain cool and emotionless but will lash out occasionally and still cares too much about others and what they think of her.

History:
Before being taken by MASK, Queenie lived in the city with both her parents and two good friends. Her parents were relatively wealthy and could afford to rent out an apartment near a popular tourist park ( where she spent the majority of her time ). One day, the topic of Anomalies came up in a conversation with her friends, and Queenie decided to confess to them about her abilities. That same day, she was taken by MASK, leading her to believe one of her old friends had sold her out.

Sector: Silver sector

⋆ ✿ ⋆ ✿ ⋆ ✿ ⋆

Power/Ability/Weapon:
Photosynthesis + sunlight self-healing ( wounds heal quicker / energy gets replenished in sunlight )

Weaknesses:
Queenie was born prematurely and is consequently very weak and sickly ( eases with sunlight ). Self-conscious and cares too much about people's opinions on her.

Appearance:
A small Asian girl with bangs and shoulder-length straight black hair. Often spotted wearing leggings and a black trenchcoat buttoned up to her neck. Never spotted without an ornately designed silver ring.

⋆ ✿ ⋆ ✿ ⋆ ✿ ⋆

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 October 2019 at 11:57 PM

Name: Matsha Villavicencio
Nickname: Maestra
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Primarily very maternal and caring about everyone under her care and everyone not under her care. If someone's rude to her, she gives them a chance or two to make it up and if not, or if they continue being rude, she ices them out. If someone is rude to her charges, she immediately freezes them out and makes their life miserable without interacting with them. She's a good teacher and motherly figure, especially since Silver Sector kids are usually pulled from secure lives. Friends with almost all Silver Sector kids and almost all staff.
History: Matsha had a small power and was friends with one of the Sector scientists. She, and several other people whose powers were only mildly concerning, like people who could stand extreme temperatures better or people who were just good with people or animals, were permitted to go free. Since she was on the more alarming side of the spectrum, and also because she was friends with the scientist, she "decided" to work in the Silver Sector as the "Maestra" (teacher) and matron. She especially hates that people with enhancements are considered "dangerous", and wants to help them live normal lives.
Sector: Silver Sector Aide/Rebellion
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Prophetic dreams/considered mildly psychic. Unknown if it is actually a power.
Weaknesses: Any of the children or Silver Sector people she knows.
Appearance: Surprisingly tall, and pale skinned. Her hair is brown, slightly curly and she has really cute bangs. Is often breaking the uniform code with her apron, simply because she's forgotten to take it off. Smells like whatever she's last baked. Has a flower patterned headband in her hair, and often wears a flower patterned dress. The dress code for her is comfortable black pants and a muted long sleeve shirt, with no patterns. No one has really cared though, but those that do have been silenced with a few cookies.
Other: @bgunny, if you want Varys and Matsha to know each other/be friends, that would fit her history, but it isn't necessary. I didn't write her history with that in mind, but it fits!

Additional Information:
Family: Mishka Lebedev (Mother), Anthony Villavicencio (Father), Nadia Villavicencio (Younger Sister). All are alive and well. On free days, she visits them.
Likes: Children, home, candles, nice smells, sweet things, dogs, bears, baking(will give cookies/cakes/sweets to anyone), likes cream puffs and chocolate.
Dislikes/Fears: Dead fish and squids, death in general, losing someone or someone close to her suffering

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 October 2019 at 9:12 PM

@papertricycle
Accepted! Thanks for joining!

I'm going to send you a PM so I can tell you what we're doing in the roleplay and discuss how to get your character in.

@arcana
Accepted! Thanks for making a Rebellion character!

Sure! Varys and Matsha can be friends!

Also, I have a feeling Cliff is going to like her, especially if she gives him some baked goods. 😊

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 October 2019 at 6:47 AM

Rebellion Character!

Name: Adeline Sallow
Nickname: Dell
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
Adeline is very passionate about many things, and especially so with the people whom she loves. When she cares for someone, she cares for them deeply. Adeline's passionate nature also often extends to her interests, which include books, sweets, and music. Adeline can often be called rude or even evil.
History:
From childhood to where she is now, Adeline has been trained as an assassin. After she payed her debt to her mentor, she tried to find a new start in her small crumbling city of Anomalies. MASK then took control of her city and started to take the people. Adeline decided that she would kill her people so they would not suffer. She found The Rebellion two years after she escaped her city.
Sector: Rebellion
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Shifter
Weaknesses: Adeline believes that others are more important than her, so she'll protect anyone, no matter if the threat may kill her.
Appearance: Due to being a shifter, Adeline does not have one single appearance, but she often chooses to have a very thin body and pale green eyes with dark hair.
Other:

Additional Information:
Family: Emery Fyx(Mother), Nathan Sallow(Father)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 October 2019 at 9:05 AM

@asrieldreemurr
Accepted! Thanks for making a rebellion character!

So, does Adeline have a job for MASK or is she hiding in the Rebellion headquarters?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 October 2019 at 9:07 AM

@bgunny She's a guard.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 October 2019 at 9:10 AM

@asrieldreemurr

Okay, got it! 😊

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 1:19 PM

@bgunny I think I'll add a Rebellion character too.

Name: Janice Merroway
Nickname: Jan
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Likes to talk to people, generally very bad at it and tends to make everything get worse. Enjoys teasing people in a friendly way but sometimes takes it too far. She doesn't have much of a temper but she can make someone feel like trash with a few words. She doesn't like to hurt people but sometimes she does.
History: She was part of MASK but defected when she had to kill an anomaly who escaped. She wandered until she found the rebellion. She joined it without hesitation.
Sector: Rebellion
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Can sense emotions on a very low scale. She can tell what people are feeling even when they aren't acting like it. She can also transform parts of her body into that of an animal at will.
Weaknesses: She doesn't like to kill people and will shy away from a fight or confrontation.
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/803611127235493219/ S
Janice has white hair and skin that's just as white. She wears a green jacket with a black crop top underneath. She has shorts and a bracelet that an ex-boyfriend gave her. She's very attached to the bracelet for reasons unknown even to her.
Other: She has a pet owl-cat creature named Alonna. She calls her Allo. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/551902129333525271/

Additional Information:
Family: Unknown
Likes: Sprite and root beer mixed together and dark chocolate.
Dislikes/Fears: Dislikes the sight of blood and fears losing her friends to death.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 October 2019 at 4:00 PM

@wingedfox

Accepted! Thank you for making a rebellion character!

Does she have a job for MASK or does she hide out in the rebellion headquarters?
-------

Also, now that all the other Rebellion characters have powers/abilities, I'm also going to add a power to Varys. so he doesn't feel left out... And because it makes more sense for his history. I'm gonna say his parents told him to keep them a secret because they knew he had the abilities, and they had some sort of hearts, and because they had a successful child and wanted be known by her. They only really cared about gaining power.

He has Clairaudience, Clairempathy (this extends to feeling when someone is/was/will be in pain. He has found that he can only feel negative emotions and pain. He's still not sure if he can feel good emotions), and Clarvoyance. The weaknesses to it are that he never got any training and he doesn't know how to control it. It happens randomly. He gets headaches a lot. He also doesn't want his powers and is always trying to push against them, which unbeknownst to him, is messing him up even more.

Oh, and wingedfox, I hope you don't think I'm copying your character with Clairempathy :/ . I had actually planned on applying that this morning.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 7:57 PM

You're welcome! 😃

Janice mostly hangs around MASK but would be happy to return to the Rebellion HQ if they tell her to. Her job in MASK is a guard that watches the doors to the outside. She's in a place that doesn't get a whole ton of action and that lets her slip away if she has to.

bgunny I didn't think that until you mentioned it and I still don't. Janice's empathy thing isn't really a power, more as a 'really really good at reading people' thing.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 October 2019 at 8:45 PM

Okay! I wrote that down! 😊

Okay, I'm glad to read that! I just wanted to make sure. I know some people can really get upset by stuff like that.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 4:52 PM

@bgunny

this is so interesting, I want to join, but it looks as if the RP has gone really far. Can I still join?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 5:07 PM

@valleries1

Yes, you can still join. I'll just catch you up. Really, the only exciting thing we've done is Simulations. Those are finishing up too, so right now is probably the perfect time to get your character(s) in.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 5:09 PM

@bgunny

okay, I will work on the forums, is the first post of yours undated? if you can I reserve the last available spot in the sector(s)?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 5:12 PM

@valleries1
Okay, sounds good! The first post in this topic is accurate. Which Sector do you want to make a reservation for?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 5:15 PM

@bgunny

can I have multiple characters each in a different sector? There's too many to choose from!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 7:34 PM

@valleries1
Haha, I understand that.  It's why I have 6 characters x_x.  Okay, so I will reserve 5 characters for you then, one in Platinum, Gold, Silver, Iron Sector, and the Rebellion.   If there is a Sector you decide you don't want to make a character for, just let me know.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 7:36 PM

@bgunny

okay thank you, I'm working on the forums now

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 7:37 PM

@valleries1
No problem! Can't wait to see what characters you come up with!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 December 2019 at 8:09 PM

@bgunny

Okay, still doing the forums. But can you remove the reserved spot for the rebellion? It might be a lot for a me comprehend lol 😋. Also quick question, for the ability of the Gold Sector, it has to be a real animal, right? so mythical creatures?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 8:54 PM

@valleries1
Of course! Not a problem. Yes, it has to be a real animal. There aren't really any mythical creatures in this world.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 December 2019 at 10:04 PM

@bgunny

hmm here's my first character, I swear everything I do now is based off of OSS lol 😋

Name: Yoshino Fidochi   
Nickname: Yoshi
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:  Yoshi is considered a monster to many. Due to her past experiences, Yoshi rarely trusts others. When she comes in contact with other people, she is cold and unsocial.  She is intelligent, but reckless, often charging into battle before thinking thoroughly. 
History:  
Yoshi was born with no powers. She does not know anything about her parents or family. At the age 3 she was taken to a secret association, very much like MASK, where she grew up with one rule: kill or be killed. From a young age she strongly disliked associating herself with others; she kept to herself. When she was young, she and many other children were taken away for experiments. The scientists forced her to eat and drink weird potions. And one morning, she woke, the water seemed to bow to her. The scientists cheered, while Yoshi was confused, until they threw her into a large lake. Her hands and feet were chained, and she did not know how to swim. Panicking she felt herself sink (this is where she got her fear of drowning from). However, when she opened her eyes, she was sitting on the waves. It was then she realized, that the scientists had forced water controlling abilities into her. However, and years went on, there was another experimental failure, everything blew up. Leaving Yoshi as the only survivor. What people are afraid of is not mainly her ability to control water, but the fact that the human body has water within.
The MASK had taken her in after the tragedy. Yoshi acts loyal to them on the outside; however, Yoshi doesn't trust them, like everyone else, at all. 
Sector: Platinum  
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: hydrokinesis  
Weaknesses: People can see when she is about to use hydrokinesis, when her green eye turns icy blue. So they can spot whenever Yoshi wants to use certain powers. 
Appearance: https://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2012/09/09/13541/ba90d4fc4f100854f19c1281bfc5d707.jpg 
Yoshi has different colored eyes, people know when she is about to use her powers when her green eye icy blue. She normally wears black sports clothe. She wears a ruby necklace and metal bracelets.
Other:

Additional Information:
Family: N/A
Dislikes/Fears:  Despite her control over water, Yoshi panic in large bodies of water. She is terrified of drowning due to an incident when she was young (see history). She dislikes to be around others, and despises friends. 

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 December 2019 at 10:32 PM

@valleries1
Accepted! That’s okay. It’s good to recycle and reuse characters sometimes. I do it all the time.

So, is her pyrokinesis like a water type fire (you said her fire had turned blue)? I’m asking this because we do already have a pyrokinesis (Pele). I’m fine with bending the rules, though. Don’t really care all that much.

Do you want to wait until you make all your characters to join in or do you want to join in now?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 December 2019 at 9:30 AM

@bgunny

ah, well. I don't mind if Yoshi just has hydrokinesis. I can change that if you want.

What do you think, is it better to join now or wait?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 December 2019 at 9:35 AM

@valleries1

If you want to, go for it. If not, it's all good. Don't worry about it.

It depends how long you think it might take to get the rest of your characters posted. Right now some of the kids are still in simulations, so we could wait. Although, they are getting closer to getting out. One group is finished with their simulation so Yoshino would have someone to interact with shortly if you choose to do it now.

I really think it would be easier to slip you in during lunch. So, if you think it might take you awhile to make your other characters, we should do it sooner than later.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 December 2019 at 9:40 AM

@bgunny

sure, let me now when that occurs, so I can post the rest. Thanks for helping 😊

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 December 2019 at 9:43 AM

@valleries1
Okay, I will. 😊 No problem!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 December 2019 at 2:20 PM

@bgunny

hmm, I changed it so that Yoshi only has hydrokinesis.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 2:37 PM

@valleries1
Oh, I will edit the first post then.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 January 2020 at 7:13 PM

@bgunny
Thanks for reminding 😊

Here's the rest I believe:

Name: Erica Donovan  
Nickname: Eric
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Erica is a cheerful girl who enjoys company. She seems harmless and friendly on the outside. Someone people would want to be friends with. However in battle, she is cold and fierce; Showing no mercy to her opponents. She would die for the happiness of her friends.

History: Erica grew up with no mother, (mother died giving birth), she had 4 brothers, 8 boy cousins and a father. Shape-shifting ran in the family blood. Being the only girl of 13 boys, Erica had a boyish appearance since she tried to blend in with the rest of her family. She was sometimes mistaken as a boy, using the name Eric and her choice of clothing. Her previous shape-shiftier animal was a cat, but due to her personality and life style, it changed into a tiger.
Sector:  Gold Sector
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Tiger shape-shiftier
Weaknesses: In tiger form, she has an uncontrollable anger against lions. She will forget about everything and just attack. The MASK controls her sometimes by using a false image of a lion. If MASK can get a muzzle and chains on her, Erica becomes weaker.
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/f5/85/cd/f585cdee65d22daac7ea84ddac5b8248.jpg  
Other:

Additional Information:
Family: 4 brothers, 8 cousins, father (deceased) 
Likes: Cats (mainly tigers), reading, watching her friends be happy
Dislikes/Fears:  She dislikes when people mistaken her as a weak, harmless girl. She also fears that her friends would leave her after finding her true side in battle. As a tiger, she also fears being muzzled and chained down.

Name: Lance Azure 
Nickname: n/a
~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: He takes his job very seriously, and doesn't always open up to people. Very serious and rarely jokes around.
History: Lance grew up under his strict uncle. He was taught martial arts at a young age. Later he was sent to an army camp, Lance lived a tough and hard life. He later learned to weld all weapons in the army camp (mainly guns and swords). However, he find his scythe the most intriguing. Thus, it's the weapon he's best at. He excelled at using martial arts and weapon welding, and was later hired by MASK.
Sector: Iron Sector
~~~~~~~~~~
Power/Ability/Weapon: Scythe 
Weaknesses: 
Appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Favatars.mds.yandex.net%2Fget-pdb%2F1616117%2F263a53c6-a2ff-4bfa-8b32-b8183f423082%2Fs280&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fyandex.com%2Fcollections%2Fcard%2F5ba632e457eeca7cdf7fece0%2F&docid=r7LhrkQvaklheM&tbnid=iMzQkLl2X5a_vM%3A&vet=1&w=280&h=455&itg=1&bih=610&biw=1280&ved=0ahUKEwizkcKD75DnAhVBJ80KHXroCTsQMwiLAihYMFg&iact=c&ictx=1  
Other:

Additional Information:
Family: n/a
Dislikes/Fears:  Dislikes being looked down upon (especially by MASK), jokes