Wall of Sandrodons

in Problems & Bugs

Female
351 posts

umbregrl • 16 August 2019 at 3:19 PM

I think its been almost a week that I noticed that I have issue with the wall of sandrodons.

Ex. Today, I have a notifications that I didn't get the right answer.

So ok now I go there the guess again for tomorrow but I says that I already have make my guess wich I did yesterday afternoon. I won't be able to guess again until tomorrow and I won't have participate for todays one. Sorry if thats not really clear.

Female
1,120 posts

valorieviolet • 16 August 2019 at 3:30 PM

@umbregrl

I had the exact same problem earlier today, I got the notification that my guess from yesterday was wrong, but it wouldn't let me make a new guess for today. I just checked the wall a few minutes ago and it finally let me take a new guess. There's definitely a bug, but I'd say keep checking back every so often for now.

@ian

Female
351 posts

umbregrl • 16 August 2019 at 6:15 PM

@valorie100 @ian

Ok thanks! Still can't guess but will check back again later.

Edit : I was able to do my bet after 7pm.

Female
3,796 posts

sparklefox • 27 August 2019 at 2:47 PM

@umbregrl - I've been getting the same issues throughout the past week or so. If I visited the wall about an hour or two before 12PM EST then it would usually let me finally take a guess. In addition, I wasn't able to guess both yesterday and today and I got a notification which said this:

"Your guess of was not correct at the Wall of Sandrodons today. It was 13. Better luck next time. Try again today!"

Apparently, I guessed a number, but at the same time... didn't guess anything? I still haven't been able to guess a number today.

Female
351 posts

umbregrl • 27 August 2019 at 5:23 PM

@sparklefox @ian

and now I also noticed that I'm having the same issue with the Alkub Racing. When the result for todays race come in i go back to vote for the next one and its says that I already have voted. Need to wait a couple of hours to do my bet.

[edit] Since october 10th with the reset of both the wall and the race its back to normal. Don't have problem so far.