Roleplay

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 September 2019 at 4:59 PM

Chiara~
"Yeah, it's nice. Everything is very beautiful and clean. The people are friendly too, for the most part." I glance over at the lunch staff. I stand up and grab my tray. "You'd definitely be welcomed if you come." I said that with a smile on my face, but I didn't want Reesa to come. No one knew about my demon side, but I had a strange past and it pushed people away from me. I didn't want Reesa to learn about it.

Percival-
Now there was the way I knew demons to act. "Good, I'm glad we're on the same page." I grab my tray and take it to the trash.

Honor~
I throw my trash away. I wasn't sure what my class was, but 'How to not start fights with others you don't like' didn't sound right to me. I reach into my pocket and pull my schedule. "I can walk with you, but I think I'm in a different class." I say, scanning the page.

Leon-
"Let's follow him," I say, as the dragon leaves the room. I didn't mind being a little late to my class.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 October 2019 at 4:45 PM

Elvin went to his class very careful so he did not step on anyone.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 October 2019 at 9:10 PM

Holly nodded and started to follow the black dragon.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 11 October 2019 at 6:00 PM

(Sorry it's been so long! My life has been crazy lately.)

Reesa-
"That sounds awesome." I reply. If I ever got the chance, I planned to go to hr village. It sounded like a nice place. I stand up with my tray and make sure there was no more garbage on the table. There were a few pieces, which I pick up and put on the tray.

Colin-
I pick up my tray and follow Percival. "Let's meet up after classes to plan the strategy." I dump my garbage in the trash and put my dishes on a conveyor belt that took them into a washing room.

Accalia-
"Oh? Which one?" I ask as I toss my trash into the garbage can. I add my dishes to a growing pile of the things.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2019 at 4:32 PM

(That's alright. Mine has been too.)

Kaeden:
~ I look up as I see other mythicals coming into my class. I sigh and sit up straight. The teacher would be coming in soon and I didn't want to get in trouble for 'disrespect' again.