Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 September 2019 at 8:36 PM

Kaeden:
~ I sort of glare at the elf who sat near me, but decide to play the 'pet wolf' act and don't say a word. I eat the rest of my meat, then hop off the chair and lay down on the floor.

Minx:
~ I eat my food quickly and fly above the cafeteria, watching all the others eat.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 September 2019 at 3:09 PM

Honor~
I lean over the table so I could see the werewolf on the ground a bit better. I smile and return to eating. Werewolves weren't that bad. They were part animal after all. And I loved animals. I quietly hum at my happy thoughts.

Leon-
I look up from my food at the girl who had walked over and greeted me. I could tell she was a dragon by the purple scales on her cheek. I smile at her. Be friendly and get to know someone first and then start to tease. That's what I had learned. "Hello, Holly," I say. "That's a great name. My name's Leon." I gesture to the empty seats. "Would you like to sit at this table?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 September 2019 at 4:19 PM

"That'd be great," Holly said as she set her tray down and looked around. "Are we the only dragons here?" she asked. Leon seemed like a okay dragon, and she needed allies in this place.

Brook slowly approached the table that she mentally dubbed, 'The Werewolf Table'. She put her tray down on the table and looked at the other werewolves.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 September 2019 at 6:52 PM

@mortalraven
Name: Elivn (elven)
Race of creature: Black dragon
Personality: fearly and cowardly, despite being a GIANT DRAGON. fav flower, spotted tulips despite them being extinct.
Appearence or link to image: https://warriorsofficial.tumblr.com/image/187430667965
Powers: He can fly, spit acid, acid doesn't completely burn through his scales but it does hurt a lot, very smart, knows only the basic basic magic, like making things float (mainly to him) and that's it. He doesn't know anymore.
Favorite food: bread
Favorite drink: water
Favorite power to use: flying and making things float
Favorite animal: bobtail cats
Most hated other kind of creature: PiXiEs
Physical condition(overweight, thin, fit, contortionist etc.): normal for black dragons but has much less ridges and spikes and is on the small side.
Fears/weaknesses: He's scared of almost everything. also hard for him to go through most doors.
Favorite book: all of them, prefers history and historical fiction.
Quirks: He actual has 2 domesticated bobtail cats as pets. Was raised and born in a giant library full of scholars because his mom protects it from war damage and such so has no idea what the outside world is like.
Strengths: basically Wikipedia but more reliable when he's not having a mental break down.
Other: he baby.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 September 2019 at 8:18 PM

Leon-
"I don't know. I haven't met everyone yet. There probably are more, but I can't imagine there are many," I reply. "Dragons are dangerous and reckless," I say, in a mocking tone. A lot of the different creatures I had met seemed to believe that.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 September 2019 at 8:38 PM

Kaeden:
~ I look up at the elf and stick my tongue out at her. It came out as more of an adorable pant instead.

1,478 posts

arcana • 5 September 2019 at 8:41 PM

Essara~
I observe everything that's happening before zipping off again. I had "classes" to attend. Most were taught by older fairies, who could get mean if you were late.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 5 September 2019 at 8:52 PM

Accalia-
"Uh, Hi." I say to the elf. I wasn't normally a fan of elves, but this one didn't seem too bad. All the ones I'd seen only cared about their makeup or how their hairs were all perfectly in place. I hated that. This one didn't seem to care too much. "I'm Accalia." I say to her, taking a bite of my food. She suddenly looked over at the new girl who had just put her tray down. "Hello to you as well." I said. I knew my people skills weren't all that great, but this was a layer of badness that made me cringe.

Reesa-
I walk over to a table and set my tray down. It made a large clang that echoed through the room. I winced as tons of heads turned to me. I turned red and sat down. I didn't know why it was a big deal, but it seemed embarrassing. I look down at my food and picked up the fork. It felt strange in my hand. I set it down, suddenly not too hungry.

Colin-
"What book is that?" I ask the mermaid, seeing he was reading. I wasn't a fan of books, but I knew that if you asked people about the things they did and pretended to have similar interests as them, they would usually learn to trust you. I was planning to try that tactic.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 September 2019 at 9:52 PM

Holly let out a laugh. Acting came naturally to her. "Yeah very," she chuckled while nudging Leon.

Brook sat down at the table, averting her eyes from the others.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 September 2019 at 9:55 PM

(@mortalraven is my character accepted? )

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 September 2019 at 6:09 PM

Leon-
I finish eating my food. "What do you think about the school?" I ask Holly. "Do you hate it, like it, or something else? Personally, I'm not sure where I stand. It hasn't been bad so far, but it just started."

Honor~
The wolf sticks out its tongue and looks super adorable in a wolfy way. I smile at him. "Aw," I say under my breath. I give a big smile to the other werewolf, Accalia. "Nice to meet you, Accalia! My name's Honor," I say. I wave at the new werewolf. "Hello!"

Percival-
I sigh. The demon was going to talk to me after all. How lovely. "The one I'm reading now is a book on generalship," I reply. "But I'm about to read one on the seas and its geography and another one on laws." Hopefully, he'd get bored of me and go away.

Chiara~
I walk over to where the angel was sitting. I was unfazed when she made the loud noise. It didn't matter much. Everyone made mistakes sometimes. I sit down next to her. "Hi!" I say, trying to sound cheerful.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 September 2019 at 7:10 PM

Kaeden:
~ I put my ears back and rest my head on my paws. 'Aw...' Was not the answer I was hoping for. I'd been hoping for a screaming, running-away-with-her-hands-flailing-in-the-air elf.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 September 2019 at 8:25 PM

Holly sighed. "I think it's okay, but such a idea wouldn't work. It has never worked in the past."

Brook nodded back. "I'm Brook. What's your name?" She sat down and dug into her meal of raw meat, shifting her ears to wolf ears as she felt her fangs becoming sharper.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 6 September 2019 at 9:55 PM

@lazyanon (Yes! Sorry, I didn't see that. I'm still new to pings. Accepted!)

Reesa-
"Hi!" I reply. I wondered if this angel had come to make fun of me for not being graceful like others. I had accepted my incsecurity.

Colin-
"Cool. I've always really liked the ocean." I say to the mermaid. "And I like your hair, by the way. Nice and blue."

Accalia-
"Nice to meet you, Honor and Brook." My voice stayed emotionless. My ears twitched. I took another bite of my bacon.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 September 2019 at 3:35 PM

Leon-
"Yes, I agree," I say. "Even now, a lot of the other creatures are sticking with their own kind." Of course, I couldn't judge seeing as how I was doing the same. "That's okay, though, it'll be fun to see how this plays out," I add with a grin.

Honor~
"Nice to meet you Brook!" I say. "In case you didn't hear it earlier, my name is Honor." I look at the wolf on the ground. "And what's your name?" I ask. I smile. "You can speak wolf if you want. I understand all animal languages."

Chiara~
I smile at the angel. "I hope you don't mind me sitting with you. I figured angels need to stick together here," I say. "Anyway, my name is Chiara. What's yours?"

Percival-
"You like the ocean?" I ask. I wondered if he meant it. "What about the ocean do you like?" If it was playing in the water and collecting seashells, I was out of here. There was so much more to the ocean than that. I subconsciously touch my hair. "That's just the enchantment speaking," I mumble to myself. Enchantment aside, I was beginning to wonder what the demon wanted. I hadn't thought demons went out and tried to start small talk with others or give compliments. They were, well, demons.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 September 2019 at 3:43 PM

Kaeden:
~ "Woof." I say in a completely human voice. I look up at the elf with my big, brown eyes.

(@arcana Do you mind if Minx meets Essara?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 September 2019 at 3:45 PM

Honor~
(So, did he just say 'woof' in English then.)

The werewolf was trying to trick me or be mean or something. My smile doesn't falter. I could go along with it. "Woof? That's a great name!" I say. "Nice to meet you, Woof!"

1,478 posts

arcana • 7 September 2019 at 3:46 PM

(@wingedfox I'd love to see them meet!)
Essara~
I scribble some notes, doodles and prank plans. I hadn't decided who my next victim would be, but I was sure I'd find someone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 September 2019 at 3:58 PM

(Yeah, he said it in English.)
Kaeden:
~ I roll my eyes and shake my head. I didn't want to actually talk yet...

(@arcana Thanks!)

Minx:
~ I land in the next class room and find another fairy there. "Hi, you. Watcha doing?" I ask.

1,478 posts

arcana • 7 September 2019 at 4:04 PM

Essara~
"Hmm, just writing and doodling." I look up to see the fairy next door. That was certainly interesting, especially with my plans for pranking. It was always good to have an accomplice, even more so a fairy one.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 September 2019 at 4:08 PM

Minx:
~ "I like doodling. What exactly ARE you doodling?" I ask, walking towards the other fairy.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 7 September 2019 at 4:44 PM

Reesa-
"I don't mind. And it's nice to meet you, Chiara. I'm Reesa." I smile at the new angel. It was nice to know she was nice and wouldn't bully me.

Colin-
"I like how it's so..." Colin quickly thought up a believable answer. "How wet it is. And all the explorable caves down there." I say. "I mean, I wouldn't be able to explore them all that easily, but still. They're explorable." I finish lamely. Wow. I was really bad at conversations. I'd have to work on that.

Accalia-
I take another few bites of my food and say, "So... You're an elf? I bet it's pretty nice in those forests." I say to Honor.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 September 2019 at 8:26 PM

Chiara~
"Nice to meet you too, Reesa," I say. I was doing good so far. Reesa was being friendly. She didn't seem to hate me. I take a bite of my food and think about what to say.

Percival-
I stare dully at the demon. "You like the ocean because of how wet it is." Wow, who would've guessed. "So, basically, you like the thought of the ocean and the thought of exploring it?" I reach into my bag and pick out a communication skills book. I hand it to him. "You can borrow this." The less superior creatures, like demons, dragons, and basically any creature that wasn't a mermaids, sometimes needed a little extra help.

Honor~
I grin at the werewolf, Woof. Until he told me his name, I was going to call him that. I nod enthusiastically at Accalia. "Yep! I'm an elf!" I pull my pointy ears to prove what I said. "The forest are wonderful! I love all the wildlife and places to explore." I close my eyes and smile at the thought of my home. "What about werewolves? Where do they live?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 September 2019 at 12:22 PM

Holly nodded, "Great minds think alike," she grinned.

Brook nodded to Honor. By the looks of it she was a elf. And yet she was being friendly. "Uhhh.... well I live in a house," she replied to the elf. She clearly didn't know much about werewolves.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 September 2019 at 8:37 PM

Elivn walked into the school, he assumed he was late. He's never been out of the library before, so he was very nervous. He also stuck out like blot of pink in a grey painting. He was bigger than most of the other students and was what seems to be the only dragon there. He wandered around the school clearly lost and too scared to ask anyone for help.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 September 2019 at 2:43 PM

Kaeden:
~ "Oh *Really rude curse in werewolf language*!" I stand up and shift into my human form. I looked like an average boy with a black collared shirt, black pants and no shoes. I had black hair and golden eyes. I look down at the elvin girl. "Don't call me woof." I growl softly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 September 2019 at 4:13 PM

Leon-
I grin at Holly. "Let's make guesses. How do you think this is going to end? How quickly do you think it's going to end? I say a week."

Honor~
"Ooh, what's it like to live in a house?" I ask. I stare at the werewolf who had now turned into a human. I smile innocently. "Isn't that your name?" I ask, in an almost sing songy voice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 September 2019 at 4:41 PM

Kaeden:
~ I glare at the elf and turn on my heel. I stomp to my next class. Optimists were annoying. I growl to myself the whole way there and sit in the class to wait until everyone else came.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 September 2019 at 5:35 PM

Elivn evently stumbled over to the cafeteria, wishing that like a few of his kind that he could shift into a smaller shape. He wasn't born or trained with magic enough to do so. He got in line for food getting mainly fruits, one of the lunch staff gave him an odd look when he took just 5 slices of bread. He scanned the area to see anywhere he could sit.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 9 September 2019 at 8:10 PM

Reesa-
"So... Are you liking school so far?" I ask Chiara. I didn't know if I was or wasn't. I felt the same way about both answers. I eat some more egg.

Colin-
"Yeah. It's really dry where I'm from and there isn't many things that are wet like water is. Not even water is as wet as the ocean's." Wow. That really sounded stupid. I reach over to the book and turn it to face me. Communication skills? Was I that bad? Apparently so. "Uh, thanks?" I say.

Accalia-
"I live in a cave. With soft fungus that I sleep on." I say to the elf, only half listening. I sip my water.