Roleplay

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 9 September 2019 at 8:13 PM

Essara~
"Oh, just little props!" It was a vague answer, but a true one. I didn't have a target, so I was simply doodling all the things I could do. There were many little animals and items on my page, many that could be used to create an annoying prank, but alone, they just looked like random items.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 September 2019 at 9:45 PM

Holly waggled a finger in Leon's face, "Ehehe, I'm betting at most three days." She suddenly raised her head and sniffed. "There's another of our kind here," she said in a more serious voice.

Brook wanted to face palm so hard, but it would be counted as rude. And she didn't want to leave a that bad impression on the first day. "It's like...you know... Ugh. Do you live in a house or not?!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 September 2019 at 3:27 PM

Chiara~
I pause and wonder what I should say. On the one hand, I hated the school. I had no idea why I was here. I was so stressed all the time by trying to keep down my other personality. On the other hand, what if Reesa was enjoying the school and I offended her by voicing my opinion? "I'm not sure yet," I finally reply. "What about you?" I ask.

Honor~
I watch the werewolf leave and shrug when he leaves. I'd leave him alone since it seemed like I had annoyed him. Mark my words though, I was going to find out his name and befriend him sometime or later.
I shake my head at Brook's question. "Nope, I don't live in a house," I say. I smile. "I live in a tree!"
I nod at Accalia. "That sounds nice. I like caves. They're fun to explore." My instinct to be worried about people kicks in. "But it can be dangerous at times. So be careful," I say, my eyes wide. I hoped I hadn't said something to offend her. I smile to make up for it. "You probably already know that, though."

Leon-
I silent and sniff the air like Holly. When I was in my human form, my senses were toned down, but I was still able to get a hint of a dragon. I look around for it. "Where do you think it is?" I ask.

Percival-
I raise an eyebrow. The ocean was more wet than where he was from. Curiosity sparks in me. Where was he from? I push it aside. There were more pressing matters to attend to. "Mhm," I say. I set my book down and give the demon my full attention. "What do you want?" I ask. "I'm having trouble believing you want to talk to me about how wet the ocean is." I wasn't sure if the demon wanted anything from me, but it seemed like something was off.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 9:20 PM

Minx:
~ "Props for what now?" I stand on my tiptoes to try to get a better look of the paper. "I'm Minx, by the way." I say.

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 September 2019 at 9:24 PM

Essa~
"And I'm Essa. We should be neighbors. These are props for later pranks so I can organize."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 September 2019 at 9:31 PM

Holly sniffed again, "Somewhere in the cafeteria." She looked around for a fellow dragon.

Brook cocked her head. Elves lived in caves? Brook spent half her time in the woods and slept over some times, but she still preferred the warmth of her bed.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 10:30 PM

Minx:
~ "Oooh... Can I help? That sounds like so much fun. And I know who we could prank!" I say, thinking of the person.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 September 2019 at 4:24 PM

(Elivn is a black dragon 24/7)
Elivn craned his neck above the crowd, so many new smells filled the air. He was really confused and stumbled around a bit more looking for anywhere to sit.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 September 2019 at 11:22 PM

Essa~
My eyes gleam with excitement as I turn in my chair. "Who is it?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 11:26 PM

Minx:
~ "There's this grumpy mermaid. I think his name's Percival. I think he'd enjoy a good prank..." I grin happily. "What do you think?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 September 2019 at 11:29 PM

Essa~
"Oooh! Isn't he the stuck up one? We could do something commenting on that, or hide some of those books he's always reading! Or we could stick something nasty in a fake book!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 11:33 PM

Minx:
~ This was better than I had expected. "Yes! Definitely! And I know for a fact mermaids have water in their rooms and we could use food coloring to change the color! Nothing bad or toxic, of course." I said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 September 2019 at 11:38 PM

Essa~
"Ooh! We could colour it brown! I bet that would be the worst color! We could have fake fish in it too, but that might make it a bit mean."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 11:47 PM

Minx:
~ "Just a little." I agreed. "Yes, definitely brown." I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 5:39 PM

(I love them plotting and planning ways to prank Percival. I'm rooting for you guys! XD)

Leon-
I point at a big black dragon wandering around the room. He looked confused and scared. "I think that might be the dragon in question," I say. "But, who knows, I could be wrong," I add with a sarcastic tone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 6:40 PM

(Yay! We have permission!)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 September 2019 at 7:14 PM

Holly rolled her eyes, "Oh c'mon," she said. She turned to Leon. "Should we approach him?" Her brain analyzed the black dragon. He was big, but smelled like he was extremely scared right now.

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 13 September 2019 at 11:20 PM

(Okay, now I'm really excited to see how this prank thing plays out.)

Reesa-
"Me neither. I mean, I like it, but I miss my home too." I reply to Chiara. I push my eggs around my plate, then take a forkful.

Colin-
"Wow. Thanks for pointing that out. I must be reeeally bad at this." I take a deep breath and tell the truth. "You look like you hate it here and I do too. I want to team up with you to find a way out that doesn't seem like we're trying to shut the school down." I instantly regretted saying these things.

Accalia-
I five Honor a look like I would give a begging puppy. That 'Aww you're adorable but I'm not going to take you seriously' face. "Thanks for the info." I say, taking another bite of my food. "I'll take it seriously." I lie.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 3:49 PM

(Yeah! Me too!)

Leon-
I grin and give an apologetic shrug. I watch the dragon. "I think we should. Slowly, though, and maybe in our dragon forms," I reply. "It might make him feel better to know he isn't alone."

Chiara~
I finish eating and push my plate away. I didn't really miss home. The people there knew something was off about me and I had gone through my third foster family this year. "Yeah," I say. "Where do you live? Maybe we live nearby." I made it seem like I was enthusiastic by that thought, but I really wasn't. I hoped Reesa didn't live near me. It would be really nice to make a friend.

Percival-
It wasn't that he was really bad at it, which he was, but that what I did know about demons was that they were horrible and didn't want to make friends. Whether that was true or not, I wasn't sure. Better safe than sorry, though. "I do hate it here," I pipe up. I listen carefully to what he was saying with a critical look in my eyes. "So, are you saying you want to run away? Or find a way to shut the school down without any evidence towards us having done it?" I ask.

Honor~
I grin. "Okay! Good," I say. I was done eating so I start to gather up my trash. "Are you guys excited about the classes?"

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 14 September 2019 at 4:36 PM

Reesa-
"I live in the Sohanae mountains. It's about a day's flight from here. How about you?" I ask. I finish my food and put all my garbage on the plate. I hoped she lived near me. I'd like to get to know her more after school was over.

Colin-
"That sums it up, yeah." I hoped I hadn't just ruined every chance of finding someone to get out of here with. That would be horrible. All the other demons loved it here and didn't want to leave.

Accalia-
"Yeah, I guess." I say. I finish my bacon and open the yogurt I had gotten. I'd finish it fast, then head to my next class. ''Mostly I just want to get through the day to be able to hang with the other werewolves tonight. It's a full moon."

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 September 2019 at 7:00 PM

Essara~
I circle the drawing of smelly prank bath powders I had gotten from Tara City. "This powder can dye the water brown and smell like human feces, but we'll have to disguise it. Maybe we can plaster it onto the tub, but we would need... hmm. It's also not very pungent, so we would need to sneak a lot of it in."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 7:33 PM

(0-0)

Minx:
~ "Oh yes!! That sounds perfect! I have some stink bombs I brought in my room. You know, just in case. And I can grow flowers and other pants." I say excitedly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 14 September 2019 at 9:47 PM

Elivn continued to wander around the cafeteria hearing bits and pieces of others conversations.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 September 2019 at 9:50 PM

"Yeah, that might be better," Holly replied. She called upon her true form and felt scales shifting all over her body. "We probably should back away from the table," she said as she took a few steps back. She felt her wings explode outwards and her body contort and grow, and her horns grow out. She could feel her spikes sprouting, and one of them on her waving tail accidentally crashed into the table and left a hole. "Oh..um...oops."

"Yeah," Brook chimed in. "It'd be nice to go for a run."

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 16 September 2019 at 12:14 PM

Accalia-
"Mhm.'' I agree. I finish the yogurt and put the empty container on the plate.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 September 2019 at 4:59 PM

Chiara~
"I live in Solyria," I reply. "It's a village in the sky. Have you heard of it?" I think about her response. "I think I might have heard about the Sohanae mountains. I think they are a few hours flight away from my village, maybe a little more."

Percival-
"Hmm." I hold my book up again and stare at the words trying to think of my answer. If I did it and we were successful I could go back home, which was what I really wanted. I turn back to the demon. "I'll do it," I say. "But that doesn't make us friends, just people who are on the same cause." I wanted to make sure that was established.

Honor~
"Oh, that sounds fun," I say. I liked the full moon because it was beautiful, but I knew werewolves liked, or hated, it for their own reasons. I wasn't sure what those were, except that they shifted turning that time, or something like that.

Leon-
I backed away from the table and far enough away from Holly that I wouldn't hit her as I transformed. I will myself to shift into my true form and scales sprout all over my body. I accidently whack a table when my wings burst out of my back. In just a few seconds, I was finished shifting. "Okay, let's go," I say. I turn and accidently hit a creature with my tail. They shout at me and I quickly apologize, though I didn't really mean it. It was hard being this big around others so tiny.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 September 2019 at 5:02 PM

Elivn heard a table get moved and almost jumped out of his skin.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 September 2019 at 3:30 PM

Holly snickered a bit and craned her head upwards to get a good look at the cafeteria. The previously big cafeteria seemed a bit...small. She knew it was all perspectives and science though. She took this opportunity to analyze the creatures in the cafeteria, before nodding to Leon. "It think that's our mystery dragon."

Female
24 posts

mortalraven • 23 September 2019 at 3:52 PM

Reesa-
"I've heard of it. Is it a nice place? I'd love to visit sometime." I say. A village in the clouds? It sounded much better than a vast system of caves or homes carved or built into a wall like where I lived.

Colin-
"I wouldn't dream of being called friends. I just want to get out of here." I say. I push my tray away from me.

Accalia-
The lunch staff yell the end of breakfast into the cafeteria. Most of the beings in the cafeteria start going towards the doors. "Cool. I'm heading to my next class. You two coming? It's 'How to not start fights with others you don't like'. " I say. I stand up and grab my tray.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 September 2019 at 4:00 PM

*Elvin heard the staff tell them to go to their classes, he quickly shoved everything into his mouth and make his way to honor languages 2*