Cell phone games

in Chit-Chat

2,394 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 18 September 2019 at 1:34 AM

Anyone want to suggest any good cell phone games let me know. So far I've been playing two that I really got into and is still playing both are made by the company called Happy Labs. One is called Happy Mall Story, and the other game is Magic School Story, These games are tycoon games where you build more buildings, shops, or businesses collect as much coins as you can to level up. The shops get more pricey, but you do start to collect lots and enough coins to be able to buy a new shop. Magic School Story is like a hogwarts school where they have all these different magic classes that you have to build. And to level up you build more classes and dorms, and decorations on campus so that you can collect more coins. You keep expanding your school and leveling up then your school will be nice and pretty fun for all the students. Anyways if any of these games might interest you I'll put my id for them so that you can add me on there
Happy Mall Story 7110636
Magic School Story APZYGOJ

Female
4,193 posts

mastergemma • 18 September 2019 at 10:50 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

I would suggest Merge Dragons and the cat game.

Merge dragons was very relaxing and I loved the events that occur even though they were exactly the same and just different art.

The cat game I wrote a whole paragraph here if you want to check it out.

2,394 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 18 September 2019 at 6:08 PM

@mastergemma

Thanks I've seen the ads for Merge Dragon and I have tried the Cat Game before it was fun, but I try to keep the games on the phone to a minimum so that I have room on there for other apps. Tho I will try them out as a trial, it doesn't hurt to see if the game fits for me.

Female
358 posts

myriadium • 22 September 2019 at 12:39 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
(I have too much time on my hands lol)

Night of the Full Moon - a remake of Red Riding Hood and an awesome combat system.

Underhand - a college project from a while ago. You try to summon gods and monsters. It's difficult, but doable.

Ares Virus - a zombie-survival game (more emphasis on the survival aspect)