Does anyone play the 'Cat Game' on mobile?

in Entertainment

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 17 September 2019 at 9:54 AM

Well the full title is Cat game - the cat's collector!

Small cats, big cats, scary cats, cute cats. This game has all of the cats in small, clickable form! Despite it's innocent appearance, this game is highly competitive with the weekly events and the monthly main events. It is also a very grindy game in which I will compare it to Runescape except there's a lot less to do.

You have your cats in a tower in which you feed to gain resources. These resources take time to hatch, for lack of better word and you use these resources to make things so you can unlock more cats and items in your tower. As you progress, the time it takes to make some items increase and boy does it increase a lot! Some items take half a day to make and I'm not even on the harder levels! Like, this is still tolerable compared to some of the higher levels that I have heard about.

Apart from collecting cats, you can play some minigames, mainly 1010 or a connect the cat game which is very fun, I must admit. I'm trying to get into the top 100 players in 1010 but it takes so long to get a high enough score and I don't know what sort of scores the top players have. There is also a 'popularity' contest in which you have to design a room with your items based on a prompt the game gives you and this plus the minigames are how you gain coins in the game.

There is also a chat system and club system in place which is quite nice and useful to share information in game and plan the monthly events.

So, does anyone currently play the Cat Game?

Gender Fluid
9 posts

fezzydragon • 18 September 2019 at 10:51 AM

@mastergemma I play it, I'm currently level 9 in the game

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 18 September 2019 at 12:57 PM

I play it on and off. I got to lvl 8 before I officially slowed down.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 8 October 2019 at 9:24 AM

@fezzydragon
Good job! I'm currently level 17 and it becomes such a grind to gather materials to get cats.

@lokisonoflaufey
Taking the game slowly is probably a good way to go about it. It's not the nicest game for casual play but it's still nice to see all of the cute kitties.

Female
24 posts

welshcraftykitten • 23 February 2020 at 10:13 AM

@mastergemma I play it, I run a club, Playful Kittenz

Deleted • 14 May 2020 at 2:28 PM

I love that game. I have a hard time getting cats though.

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 1 September 2020 at 10:33 PM

@mastergemma EHMAHGAWD I LOVE THAT GAME!!!
I HEART ALL OF MY CATS THERE! WHAT STAGE R U ON? I UNLOCKED THE FARM AND THE CATS THERE R ADORABLEZ!!!

edit: there is another game called fishing food. it has cats. do u know it?

Female
306 posts

powgal15 • 8 March 2021 at 12:23 PM

@mastergemma I love that game! I play it on BlueStacks, so I'll tell you my level when I get on it!