Ataraxia Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 9:26 PM

This is a remake of @aurorafire 's SkyWind Wolf Terria RP. It seemed like a beautiful idea to roleplay, but @aurorafire doesn't come on often and I want her idea to come alive! I can't gain permission from her since she doesn't come on, sooooo ummm.... Welp...

Signups: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/71889?page=1#1574955

The Alphas:
Blackterre- Unnamed
Aerene- Unnamed
Estereal- Nemesis-Female
Chamnora- Unnamed
Wintry- Eira-Female
Halos- Ciane-Female
Irriline- Unnamed
Hestia- Phoenix-Male
Zephyr- Brisk-Male, Mistral-Female
Terria- Unnamed

Frost Clan
- Calibre-wolfspike23-24-Male-Soldier

Death Clan
- Nemesis-asrieldreemurr-Young Female-Female-Alpha
- Lia-shadowdragon28-15-Female-Top Beta
- Nyx-wolfspike23-23-Female-Soldier

Flame Clan
- Carmen-shadowdragon28-16-Female-Member
- Apuja-arcana-21-Female-Healer

Loner
- Tristan-wingedfox-15-Female

Storm Clan
- Lykola-arcana-15-Female-Negotiator/envoy

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 21 September 2019 at 9:30 PM

Calibre padded on the icy terrain, feeling the chill of ice on his paws. He looked over to the Alpa, Eira and flicked his tail in loyalty.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 9:32 PM

Eira's icy stare follows him and she nods.

Nemesis pads through the leaves and into a dark village, leaves shielding it from the light.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 21 September 2019 at 9:43 PM

Calibre knows the War is happening, so he decides to leave camp and go to the edge of the Frost Clan's habitat. He was about a few pawsteps away from the habitat of Terria, knowing that Hestia would be too dangerous, especially for a Frost Clan soldier.

~~

Nyx sprinted across Estereal and hunted for prey. Though not as fast, she was great at stalking prey.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 9:50 PM

A Earth Clan pup plays near where Calibre were.

A Midnight Clan wolf walks up to her and hands her something. Nodding, Nemesis turns and starts to walk back through the forest.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 21 September 2019 at 9:57 PM

Calibre looked down onto the pup and wondered where it came from. "Where are your parents?" He asked, trying to sound sympathetic.

~~

Nyx had hunted the piece of prey and brought it back to camp.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 10:00 PM

The pup looks up at him and smiles. "They're hunting," She stands up. "You're a Frost Clan soldier right?"

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 21 September 2019 at 10:31 PM

"I sure am." Calibre said softly, flicking his tail. "Do you know how to hunt yet?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 10:48 PM

"Yeah! I'm becoming a true member tomorrow!"

Nemesis appears back in her territory. She smiles.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 22 September 2019 at 11:55 AM

Calibre looked at the pup sympathetically, his deep green eyes focusing on her. "Well lucky you." He smiled.

~~

Nyx looked at the Alpha, her gaze following Nemesis. She sat down in the corner of the clearing and wondered why she seemed very happy.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 September 2019 at 7:01 PM

Lia looked hungrily at the deer before her. It pawed at the ground nervously, probably sensing there was something wrong. She crouched down, and stalked towards it, eyes twinkling in sadistic glee. Lia didn't know why, but hunting was one of the only other times she would feel alive, outside of battling. Oh..how she loved the thrill of battling, especially the taste of revenge when you.. She shook her head, this was not the time for this. She stalked forwards, the pounced with a animalistic cry as she sank her claws into the terrified animal beneath her.

Carmen sighed as she sat down in front of a fire place, feeling tired. Her day had been pretty busy, as her Alpha had put her out on patrol. It was hard for her to lie to both sides of the war sometimes, when she occasionally bumped into other patrols, but she supposed she would have to adapt.

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 September 2019 at 8:08 PM

Lykola made her rounds around Zephyr cautiously, looking for any sign or the war, or just prey. She turned away from the edge and padded back to the village, to hear reports and give them. It didn't look like anybody was interested in disturbing Storm Clan for the time being. It was vital, she reminded herself, to be cautious at all times and communicate and help Brisk and Mistral with the political standings. She would need to attend every reporting session and council meeting.
-----
Apuja trotted around camp, making sure no one was hurt and no pup was bored. Sighing at her boredom, she considered visiting the loners, but brushed the idea off. She didn't want to have to have to bother Phoenix again. Perhaps she would talk to the tired looking wolf by the fireplace.
(@shadowdragon28 Mind if Apuja and Carmen interact?)

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 22 September 2019 at 9:18 PM

Nyx looked at the small thrush she caught. She had decided to hunt again, in hopes of getting bigger prey. She left camp and padded towards a more lush spot in the forests. As the wind whistled, she had caught the scent of elk. It seemed fresh. Nyx followed the scent trail, leading to a grazing herd of elk. She ran into the clearing, scaring all the elk away, but few were left behind, like the older and sicker ones. She pounced onto the older elk, killing the large animal. Luckily she was near camp and dragged it towards the area.

As Nyx entered camp, dragging the large animal by its fur, she looked tired. By the time she got in the middle of the clearing, she dropped the elk, and collapsed in tiredness.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 September 2019 at 10:56 PM

@arcana (That'd be great!)
Carmen looked up at the clan's healer as she walked around the camp. She had went to Apuja for healing many times before, because of numerous incidents. It totally isn't her fault that one time she was too reckless and charged headfirst at a stag. That had left a nasty cut for weeks.

Lia grinned a grin full of sharp fangs as she tore into the doe below her. Normal wolves of Death Clan usually didn't eat their own kills before bringing them back to camp, but it was a perk that came with a high position. She was just a bit hungry. Okay, she was doing it to flaunt her position, but a wolfs got to have some fun. After finishing a small chunk, she dragged the doe back to the campsite.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 September 2019 at 1:46 AM

Nemesis pads to camp, glancing at Lia dragging a doe to the campsite. A chunk was gone. She would let it go. She needed to get the package to somewhere safe.

The pup looks behind her. "Well, I'm gonna go now! Bye!" She runs past some rocks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 1:41 PM

Tristan stares at a raccoon that crossed her path. She hated them, but food was food. She jumped at it and quickly grabbed its neck. With a flick of her head, she broke its spine. It stopped moving and she trottted back to her den to eat it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 September 2019 at 3:45 PM

@wingedfox (Can Lia meet with Tristan?)
Lia nodded to her alpha as she passed, she dropped the carcass in the middle of the clearing and headed out again into the forest. Her work was done for now, and she totally deserved a break. And for her, a break meant...let's just say different things.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 3:59 PM

(Sure)

Tristan finished with the raccoon and walked out of her little den into the forest. She weaved between trees on her way to the river for a quick drink.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 September 2019 at 9:04 PM

Apuja settled down to warm herself and chat with Carmen by the fire. "You look tired and irked. Is it patrol?" She liked talking to others and listening to their troubles. Her belief was that happy wolves made better wolves.
------
Lykola went for a run around Zephyr after a stifling day of politics and talks. Sometimes, she wanted to just run and get away from it all. Her style of negotiation and her stone created both a perfect negotiator and a wild loner.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 September 2019 at 9:09 PM

"Yeah," Carmen sighed, "ran into another patrol. Had to lie again. Honestly, it's getting kind of annoying."

Lia sniffed the air as she ran through the forest. It smelled like an...intruder. Well, she better be polite and go greet them, right?

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 September 2019 at 9:16 PM

Apuja sighed and closed her eyes. "Honestly, I don't see what we stand to gain by helping each side a little bit. It feels so pointless. Like, they'll help attack a city, injure someone important, then send me to heal them. Pointless. I hate it."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 9:24 PM

Tristan lifted her nose to the air. She smelled another wolf. Death clan. Her eyes got wide and she loped to a place under a bush. When she'd been around them recently, they had threatened to kill her if they had ever seen her again. She had pushed the boundaries a lot more than that and found herself to be more loyal to them than Light Clan, however.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 September 2019 at 2:07 AM

Nemesis pads to her den, nodding at the members. She places the package in her den. She walks back out. She looks up at the sky, covered in fog. Her eyes glinting, she pads to a couple soldiers. "Bring me the wolf, Tristan. Do not kill her."

Phoenix limps towards his den. Sighing, he dismisses the worrying wolves following and disappears into his home. He looks back at the wolves. Do they think I'm being unreasonable about the war?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 September 2019 at 3:00 PM

(Wait, can Lia hear Nemesis's message?)
Lia sniffed the air again. The scent smelled kind of familiar. She tracked the scent to a clearing in the woods. She activated her Stone, as the scent was getting too faint. Sending out her senses, she heard a mind worrying about Death Clan. It seemed to be...over there. She grinned and strutted over to a clump of bushes. "Ahh..it's the loner, isn't it. I'm Lia. I think you should come back with me to the campsite."

Carmen nodded, "I wish we could just choose a side and stick to it in this stupid war, before the other clans get suspicious of us."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 September 2019 at 8:52 PM

(Oh flip...)

"I think... No." Tristan replied. She had no intention to leave the safety of the bush and follow some strange wold who smelled very strongly of Death Clan.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 September 2019 at 3:26 AM

(In clans, you have a faint link to all other members, it's just stronger with alphas.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 September 2019 at 3:23 PM

(alright)
"It wasn't a suggestion. Alpha wants to see you," Lia bared her teeth, "and you probably shouldn't anger her."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 September 2019 at 4:54 PM

"I don't care about angering her, kid. I care about staying alive. She said that if she saw me again she would kill me." Tristan said. She was worried that what this wolf said was true. She was worried that the Alpha really did want to see her and would kill her for it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 September 2019 at 4:04 AM

Nemesis narrows her eyes. She pads through the trees, sniffing. A lot of smells, mostly prey and scent markers, but a different wolf's scent came to her. Smiling, Nemesis follows it. She spots Lia and Tristan.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 September 2019 at 2:08 PM

"Hey, I'm no kid," Lia protested, then cleared her throat. "You have a better chance of staying alive if you follow me."