Side Account question

in Help & Questions

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 19 October 2019 at 11:25 PM

I made a side account for storage, and just want to make sure I don't do anything wrong and get either one frozen ... can someone tell me what is ok to do on a side account? For example: can my side feed my main accounts creatures? Likewise, is it ok for my main to feed my side account? Just want to be safe - thank you for any help! =) ❤️

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 20 October 2019 at 12:21 AM

@pouncessosoftly
I am pretty sure you can do that. Things you cannot do from a side account is, steal from the cave, do the wall of sandroons, bid on the alkub race, lottery, oasis, thief shop and the asteroid. I would check the terms of service just to be sure

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 20 October 2019 at 12:25 AM

Thanks for the reply! I had checked FAQs but didn't think of ToS *facepalms* xD

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 20 October 2019 at 7:41 AM

@pouncessoftly in the site guidelines it says

Side accounts should be used for exactly that: side storage.
Daily activities that should not be completed from side accounts include:
The Cave
The Mysterious Asteroid
Alkub Racing
The Advent Calendar
Quest NPCs

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 20 October 2019 at 8:03 AM

@pouncessoftly
A good rule of thumb is to think like this. Not everything will fall under this though.

Will I gain an advantage of doing this that people with only one account will not have?
E.g. Going to the cave. You'll gain an advantage with extra cave attempts with more accounts. That's the same with the Asteroid and a lot of the other dailies.

Another thing to note is that if you have a forum, posting with your side afterwards is considered spam. Please just edit your post instead. It's also a bit of a pet peeve of mine when people do that.

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 20 October 2019 at 9:13 AM

@stevepat2002 @mastergemma
Thank you both for confirming what I had been thinking. =)
Makes perfect sense about the forums also.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 20 October 2019 at 11:45 AM

@mastergemma when I create a forum sometimes I'll forget to ping a couple people, so I go on my side and do that, because I cant edit the pings in 😋