Tribe of Golden Sunsets, LarkClan, and DoveClan {WC RP}

in Roleplaying

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 10 November 2019 at 7:02 PM

This is a roleplay about Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats. Interested? Here!

Creamfur padded over to the elders' den. She carried moss soaked in mousebile. "Who's got ticks?" She meowed. Her father, Owlfeather rasped, "I do." Creamfur bounded over to Owlfeather.

Wolfheart lead a dawn patrol around the LarkClan border. They've been at war for seasons. He got closer and marked the borders a little stronger.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 November 2019 at 8:16 PM

@wolfspike23

Nightshade went out for a stroll. He spotted Wolfheart at the border of Larkclan and Doveclan. "Ah good evening, Wolfheart. Marking the border, I see," Nightshade said politely.

Bloodheart stalked through the forest looking for prey.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 10 November 2019 at 8:49 PM

"Evening," Wolfheart replied, trying to show no weakness. "I better get going," He flicked his tail, signalling to go back to camp.

When they arrived at camp, he trotted to the Warriors den and took a nap.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 10 November 2019 at 11:23 PM

Dreamcatcher noticed Wolfheart entering the Warrior's den. "Wolfheart... How's the patrol?" She asked, her multicoloured eyes were focused on Wolfheart.

Silverjay was busy sorting out the herbs.

Ratstar stared at stars.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 14 November 2019 at 6:10 PM

"Fine." He muttered. "Nothing much." His eyes were blunt. He looked at Dreamcatcher with an emotionless expression.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 November 2019 at 6:35 PM

Dreampaw bounded up to Creamfur. "Hello," she mewed. "Do you need any more herbs? I can go out and get them,"

Bored, Rowanwhisper went out hunting. He caught a mouse and a squirrel and headed back to camp.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 November 2019 at 11:20 PM

"Right.." She replied with her usual monotone voice.

Silverjay was heading towards the Warrior's Den. "Hi Dreamcatcher!" He meows happily. "Greetings, Silverjay.." She greeted him.

Ratstar was on her way to talk to her den.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 November 2019 at 1:26 AM

Since Dreampaw and her parents are in different clans, here's her backstory 😊

Ravenfeather sniffed for prey through the heavy rain. It felt useless to her; she couldn't see or smell anything more than a few tail lengths ahead of her. She gave up and decided to head back to camp until she realized that she was lost. She wondered around, hoping not to trespass onto LarkClan's territory. She ended up near the Twolegplace. Fussing, she turned around to head the opposite direction when she spotted something gray-and-white in the distance. She walked towards it until she could smell it. Cat! But this cat smelled like Twolegs. She narrowed her eyes through the pelting rain until she made out two faces of two little kits. Even though they may have been kittypets, it didn't seem as if the Twolegs would come back for them. She poked the pile of soaking wet fur. Neither of the two kits stirred. She pressed her snout against the white one first. Her fur was cold and wet, but she felt warmth underneath the pelt. Ravenfeather moved onto the next kit. This one was even colder, but she felt a subtle bit of warmth coming from the gray kit. She picked both of them up by the scruff, hoping to save them.
Eventually, she found camp. She didn't want anyone else to know about the kits, so she brought them into the warrior's den and set them down on a clump of moss. Luckily, Rowanwhisper was the only cat there.
"I found these two kits when I was out hunting," Ravenfeather told her mate. "They're dying. We have to save them, even though they might be kittypets,"
Rowanwhisper nodded without saying another word. He took in the white kit and began to lick her. Ravenfeather picked up the gray one and set him down in front of her, curling around him to keep him warm. A shiver went down her spine.
All of the warmth that had been in the gray tom's body was gone. Trembling, she felt his tiny little chest with her paw. No heartbeat.
"I...I th-think this one... is gone," Ravenfeather mewed softly. Rowanwhisper stopped licking the white kit and looked up, eyes round with shock.
"N-no, that can't be... let me feel him," He gently nudged the limp body, shaking. After a moment, he looked back up and gestured at the white kit. Determination swept across his face. "We're going to take care of that kit as if she were one of our own. We may have lost her brother, but we're not going to let anything happen to her,"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 November 2019 at 7:57 PM

Silverjay mews happily. "So how are you?" "Splendid.." Dreamcatcher replied.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 November 2019 at 9:13 PM

Creamfur looked at Dreampaw. "Not right now." She said softly.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 16 November 2019 at 9:29 PM

"Hi Wolfheart!" Silverjay greeted.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 November 2019 at 9:31 PM

"Hello." He replied. He was very emotionless. He padded past the enthusiastic warrior towards the fresh-kill pile.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 November 2019 at 12:24 AM

“Okay,” Dreampaw meowed. She decided to go go find some prey to practice her hunting skills.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 November 2019 at 7:55 AM

Dreamcatcher chatted with Silverjay for a while until they decided to say farewell.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 November 2019 at 11:25 AM

Here's the rest of what's happened a long time ago:

"We can't take her in any longer. The Clan is sure to find out soon," Rowanwhisper told Ravenfeather.
The black she-cat sighed. "You're right. I think we'll... have to leave her out of the Clans and let her fend for herself. She's old enough to catch prey, and she'll eventually learn to fight,"
"Are you sure? We can't just abandon her like that," He mewed. After a moment of thought, he continued. "I suppose you're right, then. But she'll be a loner roaming around Clan territory, and that's too dangerous. Our best hope is that LarkClan finds her and takes her in, since she's so young,"
"And possibly fight her in battle one day?! I'm not going to risk that," Ravenfeather hissed.
Rowanwhisper responded calmly. "It might be our only hope. It's less likely she'll die in battle than if she became a loner,"
"Fine. Let's tell her," Ravenfeather and her mate walked over to the back of the camp where Dreampaw stayed to stay hidden from the rest of the Clan. "Dreampaw, we need to tell you something,"
Dreampaw, busy playing with a ball of moss, looked up. "What?" She squeaked excitedly.
"You're going to leave this place. And maybe live alone for the rest of your life," Rowanwhisper told her sternly. "Find LarkClan's camp and if you're lucky, they'll let you stay there,"
"You probably won't see us for a long time. But I'll make sure that we meet again," Ravenfeather mewed sadly.
"Whaddya mean? I don't wanna leave," Dreampaw whined. "And I wanna play with the other kits. Why can't I be normal?"
"If they find out you're here, they might do something to you. We can't risk that," Rowanwhisper said. "You should go. There's not much time until nightfall. I stole some journeying herbs from the medicine den. They'll give you strength to get to LarkClan. If you see a cat, say your name is Dream. Lay down and pretend you don't feel well,"
"Um, I don't think I'll need to pretend,"
Dreampaw turned around to reveal a large gash down her back leg. "It doesn't hurt that much! I got it from falling down the bush over there,"
"Oh my..." Ravenfeather gasped. "well, then tell them you need that wound treated,"

(This is getting too long ill do the rest later)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 November 2019 at 6:58 AM

Silverjay trotted towards Wolfheart.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 30 November 2019 at 10:06 AM

The tomcat's tail flicked. "Hello, Silverjay."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 29 December 2019 at 12:40 AM

Silverjay smiles. "So how's the patrol?"

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 January 2020 at 11:11 PM

"Nothing much." He said bluntly, though showing no dislike to Silverjay.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 January 2020 at 3:15 PM

(K since I don't have any LarkClan warriors I'm just gonna make an NPC up real quick if that's ok?)

Dreampaw washed herself in the river, hoping to wash off some of her DoveClan scent, and then limped all the way to the LarkClan border. She hoped that a patrol was passing by and would take her in.