Aze's peculiar orphanage sigh ups

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 January 2020 at 6:57 PM

Actual roleplay is here!

Aze looks up from her book "Ah, welcome to my orphanage" she says "this is where people drop off their peculiar children. But i suppose you came to drop off as well.." she looks around to see a child running about, he has pure yellow eyes and silver horns "Alex, go back to the room." The boy huffs, but goes back "here, we try to make every child here as happy as they can be before they get adopted. All you have to do is fill out this form. It tells us all we need to know about your child/ren":

Name
Age they were dropped off (aka age 1)
Age they are now(aka age 2)
(Optional)power
Personality
Parental signature (your username)

(How to leave the rp) "if you wish to adopt a child, all you have to do is write your name down (made up first name) and the child you wish to adopt."

"We also have rules. Although we have very few, we are strict about them":

Keep it PG-13
No using magic inside
No mary sues/gary stus

we do ocasionally update the rules.

Ping(s): @galaxyleopard, @wingedfox

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 27 February 2020 at 10:22 AM

Fang Moon
Age they were dropped off: 1
Age they are now: 5(is this okay?)
Gender Female
Unique feature:wolf ears, tail, and wings
(Optional)power: (Can it be any thing and could it also be form the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children book/movie? I will update because i want a general on what to use for powers. @meisawesome)
Personality:Kind to family and friends, cold to people who are mean, very smart and knows why her parent droped her here. will protect her family and friends.
Parental signature (your username): Wolflord

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 February 2020 at 5:53 PM

@wolflord holy marbles i thought this topic was dead
Yes, its ok to have you child at the age of 5, and yes, your child can have any power, so long as its not a 'whatever you do, dont let him/her out of their room, the world will end if you' scenario. Imma put mine here;

Name: Lapis
Age they were dropped off: 4
Age they are now: still 4 (they are relatively new)
Unique feature: has the ability to change her eyes (pupil, iris, and white). Normally keeps them pure blue.
Power: has the ability to emit a clear, acidic smoke from her mouth and eyes. Takes the color of what her eyes are at the moment.
Personality: very energetic and kind, but will get extreamly mad if you disturb her while she is doing something.
Parental signature: @meisawesome (small little text bit as backstory is seen below);

"Mom? Where are you going?" "Dont worry, my little star. Mommy will be back."
Aze speaks up "come, lapis. Might as well show you around."

Cis Woman
167 posts

wolflord • 28 February 2020 at 10:10 AM

@meisawesome that helps a lot thanks. 😊
Update:
Fang Moon
Age they were dropped off: 1
Age they are now: 5(is this okay?)
Gender Female
Unique feature:wolf ears, tail, and wings
(Optional)power: can see the unseen, elemental powers, can understand animals, shape-shift.
Personality:Kind to family and friends, cold to people who are mean, very smart and knows why her parent droped her here. will protect her family and friends, can remember everything.
Parental signature (your username): @Wolflord

"I am sorry my little one Aze will take care of you okay. Be safe and I love you." Aze speaks up," I will take care of her but why do you want to give her here?" "To protect her, Please tell her I did it so she won't be used as a weapon for my family and tank you," Aze nods her head, "Okay I will do that, goodbye and good luck, lets get you a room little fang."
(Sorry about that I think that the parent will do that so no one in her family will take advantage of the child or something because of their power)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 February 2020 at 4:50 PM

Hello! I would love to join this but I currently have my hands so full it's not funny. Is it alright if I join when I have time?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 February 2020 at 6:43 PM

@wingedfox, yeah thats ok. Just tell me when theres a change of plans.
@wolflord i would consider them having to many powers, but thats just me. Editting my character sheet now

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 28 February 2020 at 8:09 PM

@meisawesome Is there a certain age limit for how old they are now?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 February 2020 at 8:22 PM

@wolfspike
I only request that they remain under 18.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 28 February 2020 at 10:25 PM

@meisawesome Great!

Name: Daphne Serenity
Age they were dropped off: 5
Age they are now: 12

Unique feature: Deer antlers and a large and perfect rose birthmark on her left forearm.

Power: Heightened Senses include sight, smell and hearing. She also has an incredible sense of balance, and pain is enhanced. Each sense, including pain, is enhanced fivefold. (There are more than 5 senses, like the sense of balance and pain.)

Appearance: Daphne is pale white with freckles and blue eyes. She is quite pretty and has long, dirty blonde hair. She wears a laurel crown and her normal clothes. She has soft lips and joyful eyes, but she has a scar on her neck that she tends to hide.

Personality: She helps out a lot and is responsible, but she has been mentally damaged. She's clever and witty, but she tends to stay isolated when free.

Parental signature: @Wolfspike23

"Where am I going?" She whined as she kicked the seat in front of her. "Mom~!" Daphne cried. "You'll be safer here than at home." Her mother whispered to her.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 April 2020 at 1:46 AM

@meisawesome can I join?

Name: Marie

Age they were dropped off: Three years old (5)

Age they are now: Fifteen years old (15)

Unique feature & Appearance: https://pin.it/39cBiNo, she wears this:
https://pin.it/5vYUG2d. And when it is dark, she becomes this: https://pin.it/52eIFhK

Power: Shadow blasts (the ability to fire powerful blasts of shadows), Umbrageous Teleportion (teleport via the darkness and shadows), White Light Manipulation (ability to create the purest light in existence) and Hyalokinesis (ability to control glass).

Personality: Marie is a anti-social and quiet girl. Ever since her parents left her in someone else's protection, she always does things herself and doesn't like it when others do her job for her. She enjoys books and likes listening to music (mostly classicals). Her anti-social and quiet personality is actually nothing but a façade for her real one. In truth she is a determined, intelligent and cunning person.

Parental signature: @Thelaizywolf2019

Marie wept and cries when she sees her parents leaving her all alone in this unfamiliar location. "Mama! Papa! Please don't leave!"