Cove downsizing

in Trading & Auctions

Giveaway - would you rather? (Multiple answers allowed.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 January 2020 at 9:25 PM

@cho

hmm, I understand. Well if I add the Pendence the max I want to spend is 1kcc. But the raw amount I can offer is 2kcc, I may be about to increase it a bit, depending on your judgement. My guess you may want as much cc as possible, so I may be able to scrap some up. I guess my limit would be 2.5kcc, but I don't know, because I need to save up too πŸ˜‹

Also anything from @sky_lord or this cove, I can add. Although, you did mention some creatures before... Pendence was one of them, so I can offer that and more if needed

Deleted • 29 January 2020 at 9:27 PM

@cho Then would anything on @reveuses be of interest to you?

Female
189 posts

wizard • 30 January 2020 at 11:03 AM

@cho
150k for the venafera? 😊

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 30 January 2020 at 2:53 PM

@cho if your krusdots are still uft, I'd live to offer 75k+ ec each for them

349 posts

cho • 1 February 2020 at 6:55 PM

Hi all, I'm so sorry for the late replies, I'm struggling with being sick and going to school for exams at this moment, thank you for your understanding, promise I'm not trying to ignore any of you!

@skymoare I understand, how about this, I will hold onto the Orciel and see what happens - let me know how much cc youve gathered and what you are willing to offer in about 1-2 months? does that sound better?

@bockbock sorry dear , i didn't see anything i was interested in ☹️

@wizard I think that would be a lower end of the offer and I only have one venafera, so I'd have to pass, thank you for your interest dear c:

@stevepat2002 sure dear, the lot : https://eggcave.com/trades/946360/show ; i'd like to save one in case my friends needed one.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 February 2020 at 7:26 PM

@cho thank you! Tbh I also totally forgot. If you have any uft, I could take any unwanted tortells off your hands for 10k ec each

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 February 2020 at 8:56 PM

@cho

Wow you’re willing to do that for me? Sounds good. Just remind me though. However if someone give you a tempting offer please don’t reject because of me. Thanks so much ❀️

Female
61 posts

jilltheplatypus • 1 February 2020 at 10:25 PM

@cho

Hi! I'm a new player and I'm looking to get some creatures from your cove! I was really interested in your Cerberus and your Drakimi. What would you want for those guys? I was thinking 85,000 ec for the Cerberus and 520,000 ec for the Drakimi.
Let me know if those offers interest you! 😸

349 posts

cho • 1 February 2020 at 11:30 PM

@stevepat2002 sorry I gave away all the Tortells and Goldshared last month for free ☹️ if i come across any, I will let you know dear 😊

@skymoare yes dear c; take your time, will be in touch. of course! I'd let you know if that happens!

@jilltheplatypus That sounds like a great offer 😊 here is that lot: https://eggcave.com/trades/946393/show

2,892 posts

skymoare • 10 February 2020 at 12:59 PM

@cho

I have collected 2.3kcc. I can do that much plus some of the creatures you have listed. If not, a little more time would be helpful. Thank you so much ❀️

349 posts

cho • 16 February 2020 at 9:33 PM

@skymoare hi dear 😊 i'm so sorry for the late reply!! I think I missed the notification - if you are still interested, you can send me a PM about the combos that you can offer 😊 the orciel is still reserved for you!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 February 2020 at 9:38 PM

@cho

no worries, just sent you a PM though 😊