Hi! I'm new

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
7 posts

brick • 12 February 2020 at 4:47 AM

Hello!
I love virtual pet sites and was finally inclined to check out Eggcave after seeing that my LONG TIME beloved site, TheDailyNeopets is created by the same person as this site! I'd seen echoes of this site around on Chickensmoothie and other forums so I decided to finally make myself an account!
I was wondering how to go about getting clicks. I'm someone who is reasonably shy with posting on forums and am only a member of a few smaller ones (other than CS which I don't socialize through). I have my pets in the click exchange and have done a BUNCH of clicks since putting them in there. Is this how people get their clicks?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 February 2020 at 9:40 AM

@brick

Hello, welcome to Eggcave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask 😊

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 12 February 2020 at 11:26 AM

@brick hi there! welcome to egg cave! the click exchange on egg cave IS one way to get clicks but you might find some more success using yarolds link exchange (off-site). there are a lot of egg cave users on there as well 😊

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 12 February 2020 at 11:27 AM

@brick
That may be the best username ever. Hmmm Brick........
Welcome! I hope you have a great time here!

Female
7 posts

brick • 13 February 2020 at 7:34 PM

@skymoare ahh thank you! I think I've got it for now and I'm just amassing an egg collection. I can't wait for them to hatch!
@pwuffy
Thank you so much! I'll have to look into that as it sounds like a great way to go! 😊 Thanks so much for letting me know about it
@galaxyleopard
I was REALLY surprised. I usually misspell it in some goofy way... I'm also having impressively good luck getting real names that are slightly misspelled for my eggs too c: