Freezing - what is it and how does it work?

in Help & Questions

Female
24 posts

welshcraftykitten • 19 February 2020 at 6:54 PM

Whilst drifting around I have noticed Frozen pets, what is this? What is the purpose? How is it done, and can it be undone?

Also Immortals, whats that about?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 19 February 2020 at 8:43 PM

@welshcraftykitten
Freezing a creature requires the 'essence of litsdnats' which stops a creature from evolving further than the stage it is frozen on. It requires 200 CaveCash (cc) to buy, which is $2 in real life (CC must be bought with real money or traded for). You can purcahse it at the cash shop park: https://eggcave.com/cashshop (scroll around halfway down, its a purple potion thing)

If you want to undo it, you buy the 'uneternal youth potion' which costs 100 CC. ($1) That unfreezes the creature and allows it to resume its evolutions. If you want more details you just click on the potion in the Cash Shop and all the info is there. 😊

Immortal creatures refers to pets over the level 2000. Once a pet reaches this level it cannot die, thus will be in your cove forever unless traded away, etc. They can reach that level through gaining stats (clicks, feed, views). If they are under that level, they require over 0% happiness at all times or they will die and be gone from your cove. You can ressurect them for 200 CC if you want with the ressurection stone in the Cash Shop.

Hope this helps, lmk if you need anything else. 😊
(remember to @ me so I get a notif)

Female
24 posts

welshcraftykitten • 20 February 2020 at 3:09 AM

@Wild_wonders thanks so much for all that 😊 so much to learn on here but I'm loving it!