Wishlist Fountain 1 creature per coin

in Forum Games

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 23 July 2020 at 12:21 AM

@jirachiwishmaker drops coin
Guinstar! I had one but traded it for something I can’t even remember hahaha now I’m like whyyyyyyy.

Deleted • 23 July 2020 at 2:07 AM

@jirachiwishmaker Drops doubloons

I wish for a cute puppy, Beaguille. Hopeful that it will come true. ❤️❤️❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 23 July 2020 at 5:24 AM

@yogurt

Okay I heard that in order to capture a guinstar you need a jar of stars to feed to it because that's what they like to eat. So get a net and grab yourself a jar of stars and get ready!

@laylamocha

Beaguilles are so adorable as puppies tho I must warn you that while you're sleeping they wake up very early, and their voices are louder then roosters. Be warned that you'll awaken to a loud wailing sound that sounds like the puppy is dying, but it's just crying so that's quite normal.

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 23 July 2020 at 5:26 AM

*drops one too many coins*
I wish for a Peeturk. It's a Yeep but BETTER.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 23 July 2020 at 5:35 AM

@sparklefox

Peeturks are known to hang around yeeps as they are very similar in looks and it kinda camouflages them from being captured. They like small little candy corns because they're very tiny and easy to spot on the ground, so get them candy corns out and go peeturk hunting, hoo weee!!!!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 23 July 2020 at 7:48 AM

Drops coin
I wish for a Kektron! It's such a beautiful creature- the star, the blue, the horns, I love it all

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 29 July 2020 at 12:04 AM

@totallynotjoey

Kektrons are found high up in the mountains, you could try to catch them, but it's very hard cause slipping means you'll just fall off the mountain. Best way is to play a flute and have them follow you back down the mountain safely and you'll be able to catch more then one because they love music and will follow it anywhere.

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 17 September 2020 at 12:16 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
*dropz in 1 coin* I would like a Manekii! did i spell that royt?