《《 Animal Crossing: New Horizons 》》

in Entertainment

How do you like the game?

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 22 March 2020 at 11:47 AM

Hey everyone! ♡

If you play this game on the Nintendo Switch, I'd love to add you via Friend Code!

☆¤°☆°¤☆ Feel free to make this topic a place to share your Friend Codes with others and chat about the game! ☆¤°☆°¤☆

◇ Name: Bri
◇ Island: Rakuen
◇ Friend Code: 4211-5916-9705

Also, what are your thoughts on the game so far?

2,251 posts

yts • 28 March 2020 at 11:14 AM

@lonewolf

I'm going to add you as soon as I get at the game again!
I'm really loving it!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 28 March 2020 at 12:36 PM

the game is sooo fun, im really loving it! tomorrow my able sisters will be built, and raymond will be moving in tomorrow too! 😃 i'll add my friend code sometime later when i remember to

Female
865 posts

netherling • 4 April 2020 at 9:14 PM

@lonewolf
I just got my copy! I adore it so far. I'm only 3 real days in, but my last villager should be moving in tomorrow, I just had two more move in ❤️
Friend code: 7812-5621-4224

Female
564 posts

lonewolf • 5 April 2020 at 4:33 AM

@yts
Sounds good! I know, I adore the game!!! 😃

@pwuffy
Awesome! I already have K.K. Slider and the terraforming app! It's so fun. 😊

@netherling
I'll add you tomorrow! I'm just going to bed really late right now. Very nice, I'm like 18 days or so in- I got it on March 19th the night before the release day! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 April 2020 at 2:23 PM

Got my copy on the 12th. Its so much fun! Would be awesome to visit peoples villages sometime 😊

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 24 April 2020 at 2:29 AM

I just got one haha it was so difficult getting a switch during this time. named the island peaflower. I didn’t realize my BF would be on the same island haha haha he wanted to name it Kobe LOL 😋

Female
1,091 posts

valorieviolet • 15 June 2020 at 4:38 PM

*** I'm only bumping this topic because I want to share my friend code and I don't want to make a similar topic as this one already exists, sorry mods if it's been too long since the last post :c ***

I just started playing AC last week and so far I'm obsessed with it; it's all I've been wanting to do lol I only have like 2 friends who play, but I am looking for more! My island still needs to be decorated before I'd let anyone see it, but I'd love to visit other people's islands in the meantime and maybe get some inspo! And maybe sell my fruit...pls? My last villager just moved in today and my museum is getting an art gallery 😃

I am disappointed that I didn't get a single cat villager though :/ I would love a cat utopia lol

Island: Arendelle
Fruit: Pears
Friend Code: 3507-9394-5893