Creature Suggestion: Dragcan

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

do you like/are you interested in this concept?

Female
16 posts

rypnami • 3 April 2020 at 10:02 PM

Hi! Sorry if this has been done before oof
This is partially inspired by RainWings from Wings of Fire, who keep toucans as pets

So I had this idea, what if there was a toucan/dragon mix creature?
It would have the basic-ish shape or design of a dragon, wyvern, lyndworm, or just in general a draconic creature, but would have lots of toucan characteristics.
I was thinking kind of like a small dragon with black feathers, and a snout that is either the same colors as a toucan beak or is a toucan beak.
It probably wouldn't be that big of a creature, maybe the same size as the Dragfer.

IDK if this is a good or not, it was kinda just an idea dump tbh (:
Also I am doing a lot of editing so it's not at all final, I just wanted to get it out there

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 3 April 2020 at 10:30 PM

@rypnami
I honestly love this idea. I love when pets have a colour scheme of black mainly with a splash of colour. 😸
Are you looking to release some art of the creature (just to provide visuals or something?)
I have some spare time so I could maybe help if not. 😊

Female
16 posts

rypnami • 3 April 2020 at 11:03 PM

@wild_wonders I sort of did some art, but since I don't have an art tablet, I drew with a trackpad, so it isn't very good lol. But I'd totally like help with art, so you could totally help out, that would be very appreciated!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 April 2020 at 3:59 AM

@rypnami
Sure! I'd be happy to do my own lil depiction of the dragcan. 😸 While I do have an art tablet, would you mind if I did it by hand? Just because I'm still figuring out how to use it and I just think it would look better and be more efficient 😊

Female
16 posts

rypnami • 4 April 2020 at 1:25 PM

@wild_wonders yeah, for sure! Thanks for the help! 😊