Warriors: The Cursed Warrior

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 10:48 AM

Ivy looked around,
“I-Im not talking to you! You can’t make me!”
She knew she would never be able to tackle Sharptalon, but she didn’t care any more.

Hawkpaw jumped up and stayed by Ivys side, he scented her fur and spat,
“You’re not from around here!”
He hissed as she rolled her eyes.

Dawnpelt stepped back to let Silverjay inspect her,
“She won’t die will she?”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:51 AM

She looked up in the trees, trying to see if there were any bodies up there. She saw a leg, so she tried to climb up to get it. She wasn't very good at climbing and fell down multiople times.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 10:53 AM

Silverjay
"She will if I won't attend her wounds." I faced the she-cat's friend. "I need cobwebs and goldenrods.." I said in a hurry.

Sharptalon
"Let's take her back to camp." I hissed while facing the she-cat. "For now, she'll be our prisoner."

Morningsong
Oh, it's that medicine cat we saw earlier.

Truthseeker
I quickly rushed to Silverjay and gasps in horror as I closely inspected the she-cat.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:55 AM

Eventually, she managed to get up there. There was a full body, but she lost her grip when she saw the rise and fall of their stomach. She fell. "great..." she thought.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 11:00 AM

Dawnpelt looked around,
“I know where cobwebs are, and goldenrod, wait here I’ll be quick.”
She darted into the forest and collected goldenrods and spiderwebs before returning and laying them on the floor.

Ivy shook her head her eyes wide,
“No! I can’t no!”
She tried to run away but Hawkpaw pounced on her

Hawkpaw yelled to Sharptalon,
“Help me! I can’t hold her!”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 11:04 AM

Sharptalon
Swiftly, I pinned the she-cat on the ground. I waited until the she-cat tires from squirming.

Silverjay
"Truthseeker, can you please chew the goldenrod while I remove the cobwebs one by one?" I asked.

Truthseeker
With a nod, I did what Silverjay asked me to.

Morningsong
I noticed that worried look on Dawnpelt's face. "Hey, don't be sad. I'm supposed to be the worried one!" I joked and laughed weakly.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 11:05 AM

Again, she managed to get up there some time later. She tried not to panic or think that they would wake up the moment she touched them. She grabbed their scruff and climbed down. She layed the body out of sight.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 11:11 AM

Ivy kicked back but flopped to one side when she realised it was not doing much.
“What do you want with me?”
She growled.

Dawnpelt nodded,
“But if you don’t live, what am I going to do? You’ll be fine anyway don’t worry.”
She nuzzled Morningsongs cheek.

Hawkpaw looked at the young she-cat, she looked really pretty, but Hawkpaw knew it was wrong to have feelings for a rouge.

Snowstar walked around and looked at all the injured cats. She looked to the sky, there were still no clouds and Snowstar was confused.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 11:15 AM

She stared at the cat, wondering what to do. She looked over to snowstar. "Hey, can you help me?" She asked

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 11:16 AM

Morningsong
I shed a tear and smiled. "Thanks for being my friend..."

Silverjay
"Truthseeker, placed the chewed goldenrod on the wound please." I said.

Truthseeker
I nodded and placed the chewed goldenrod on the wounded left side of the she-cat's face.

Morningsong
I winced and kicked weakly.

Silverjay
Quickly, I placed a patch of cobwebs on injury. "There.. She won't be bleeding anymore.. When you get back to your camp, tell your medicine cat to feed and place your friend's wound with marigold."

Sharptalon
I snarled. "Why did you attack us?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 11:21 AM

Dawnpelt smiled,
“I’ll always be your friend!”
She said before turning to Silverjay
“I will thank you so much! Come on Morningsong, can you walk?”

Ivy closed her mouth and shook her head. She wasn’t going to talk, she’d rather die at this point. She took in Sharptalon, looking for a weak spot she could attack.

Snowstar walked towards the cat.
“What do you need help with? I need to gather my clan so it better be quick.”
She wiped her good eye on her paw and noticed it was bleeding, she hoped inside she wouldn’t go completely blind after this

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 11:25 AM

"This" she said as she pointed to the unconscience body. "Their not dead, but i dont know what to do with them."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 11:26 AM

Sharptalon
"Don't try anything stupid, kit!" I snarled as I bit the she-cat's cheek.

Morningsong
"I--I think so?" I said as I tried to stand up. My legs felt all wobbly.

Silverjay
"You're welcome..." I muttered quietly.

Truthseeker
I smiled. "You did well."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 11:32 AM

Snowstar looked down at the body and snarled,
“I vote finish it. Rouges should not be invited into clans, and it’s not going to live long anyway.”

Dawnpelt pressed her side up against Morningsongs, and helped her walk back to camp.

Ivy yowled in pain and whimpered, she looked around for her fellow rogues but the forest remained silent,
“I’m sorry, just, please don’t hurt me! I didn’t want to kill anyone, i didn’t mean to cause harm.”

Hawkpaw continued looking at the cat. She looked really weak, as if she’d traveled a long way, she was quite thin too, she hadnt eaten in a few days. He felt bad for her but didn’t show it.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 11:32 AM

((gtg guys))

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 11:34 AM

(Ok bye! )

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 11:41 AM

(Bye]

She stared at them, the body, i mean. She was considering snowstars proposal. She decied against it, but didnt want to make it seem like she asked her for nothing. "Ok, ill take it to the adder pit." She said. Her plan was to double back to beyond Shadowclan territory and leave them there if they lived.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 19 April 2020 at 5:13 AM

Snowstar dipped her head and walked away. She watched from far but couldn’t see what the cat was doing so gave up and looked around to gather her clan.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 April 2020 at 9:03 AM

??????
I sneered as I see my servants return, covered in blood and wounds. "So, did you kill that RiverClan apprentice?!" I hissed

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 9:05 AM

She grabbed the body and started towards the adder pit. The body moved a little but only from the dips and rocks on the path.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 19 April 2020 at 9:15 AM

((@meisawesome, let's continue tomorrow... I'm kinda've busy in moment))

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 9:16 AM

@thelaizywolf byee))

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 19 April 2020 at 3:09 PM

Ahhhh I missed some of the rp. Can somebody tell me what's happening?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 3:21 PM

Gathering- battle- bloodshed- ivy is being treated/questioned- Shadowstorm is hiding a rogue

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 April 2020 at 3:33 AM

Clans came to a gathering, and there were rogues, they fought and the clans won, but only Sharptalon and Hawkpaw know about Ivy who was a rogue who was left behind. And Shadowstorm also knows about a rogue

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 20 April 2020 at 9:02 AM

Sharptalon
"Hawkpaw," I began. "Help me carry her."

Silverjay
I said my goodbyes to Truthseeker before leaving with my clan.

Truthseeker
As we me and my group head back towards camp, a thought appeared in my head. 'Who is Redfang?'

Morningsong
I was currently in the medicine cat's den, resting.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 9:04 AM

She reached the adder pit and turned back. Dawn was peering over the horizon, but she had to carry foward.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 20 April 2020 at 9:20 AM

Ivy struggled and clawed Sharptalons side but didn't do much damage. She hissed and spat at Hawkpaw as he came closer.

Hawkpaw sniffed her ear and wrinkled his nose again. He ignored it though and helped carry Ivy.

Dawnpelt waited outside the medicines cats den as she didn't have anything else to do but make sure her friend was safe and happy. She sat down and looked around the clearing.

Snowstar stopped as they reached camp and she sighed. The battle hadn't lasted long, but something was telling her they hadn't got rid of every rogue yet.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 9:31 AM

She looked around to see if there were still any lingering cats. Yes, there were. She had to take the long path through the Thunderpath. She didnt mind it, she just didnt like the risk of death if she wasn't carefull. Not to mention that she would have to go through Shadowclan just to drop them off and back.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 20 April 2020 at 1:43 PM

Eclipsestar
Male
Straight
4 years
A bit ambitious but his kind side wins most of the time, would love to take over all the Clans.
Black with dark blue eyes
Any Clan that's not taken
Leader
No apprentice but will take one
Backstory: His grandfather, Foxstar, was originally leader, and after both Eclipsestar's mother and father died, Foxstar made him deputy without realizing the others would be better. Foxstar got killed in a battle, and Eclipsestar may know that the others would be better, but takes his role as seriously as he can.