Warriors: The Cursed Warrior

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 8:54 AM

Silverjay
Why did Yellowstar say that? "Thank StarClan they haven't yet arrived!" She began. "I hope they cease to exist!" She continues to rant.

Truthseeker
I listened attentively.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 8:57 AM

Even for her, she thought that was a little harsh "thunderclan has been around much longer than she has, if they 'cease to exist'now, it would bring chaos, wouldn't it?"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 8:59 AM

Silverjay
I grimaced as Yellowstar used vile insults as she talks about them. "If ThunderClan wouldn't exist, Tigerstar, Redfang-- they-- cats like them wouldn't exist!"

Truthseeker
Geez, what's up with her?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 9:01 AM

She tried her hardest to keep from speaking up. To her, this logic didn't make any sense! She looked around to see if any cat was going to say something.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 9:02 AM

Silverjay
I did the same as Shadowstorm, but it seems no cat dare spoke.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 9:05 AM

She thought. She thought about the truce held on these nights, y'know, the one where no violence is to take place. But she wondered if speaking up to question her lead would be counted as 'violence' in starclans eyes

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 9:06 AM

((we should wait for @galaxyleopard))

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 9:38 AM

Snowstar listened, not saying anything she took everything in and waited for a chance to speak.

Dawnpelt turned away from the others to listen, she didn’t understand a lot they were saying, or maybe she just wasn’t concentrating.

Hawkpaw hissed and looked back up at Sharptalon, he wanted to be like the warrior, but knew he’d never achieve much. He sighed to watch the leaders.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 9:44 AM

Sharptalon
When we arrived at the Fourtrees, I couldn't believe what that WindClan Leader was saying about ThunderClan.

Truthseeker & Silverjay
The tomcats noticed the arrival of the other two clans.

Morningsong
What in the world?! Why is the WindClan leader insulting our clan?!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 9:44 AM

She lashed her tail, somewhat offended by what her leader was saying. "oh starclan, spare me from this nonsense continueing"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 9:47 AM

Dawnpelt suddenly broke from her daydream,
“Wha-What’s going on?”

Hawkpaw looked confused at the leaders,
“Won’t Starclan get angry?”
He looked to the sky, and he was right, a small single cloud was moving toward the moon.

Snowstar also noticed and yowled to silence everyone.
“Starclan isn’t pleased, look at the moon.”

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 9:49 AM

She looked up, and sure enough, the moon was starting to be covered by a cloud
"oh, thank you!" she thought, pleased

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 9:50 AM

Silverjay
I gasped in horror. Why did Yellowstar have to say things like that?!

Truthseeker
I sighed. Wow, I wasn't expecting that tonight's gathering was going to be short.

Morningsong
"My StarClan!" I glared at WindClan's leader. "Look what you just did!!"

Sharptalon
Oh boy... I have a feeling that this gathering won't end well.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 9:53 AM

Snowstar stayed focused on the cloud, which slowly moved away. She looked down at the blur of cats and tried to pinpoint all the clans.
“Cats of all clans, the gathering continues, the moon is still clear. Let us calm ourselves, I’m sure Yellowstar didn’t mean it. Anyway, in Shadowclan, there is plenty of prey and no danger.”

Hawkpaw looked back up to the leader and hoped the gathering wouldn’t end. He fidgeted a little but didn’t make a noise.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 9:54 AM

She turned to morningsong "im so sorry." She said quietly, then turned back.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 9:56 AM

Sharptalon
My ears perk up. What was that noise. "Hawkpaw, Something's not right. Be cautious." I whispered.

Truthseeker
I feel my fur sticking up. We are not the only ones here.

Morningsong
My body tenses. Why is it doing that?! Just then, I heard a yowl. It was a group of rogues!

Silverjay
"Rogues!" I quickly ran towards Truthseeker and hid behind him. I watched as warriors and rogues fight against each other.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 10:01 AM

Snowstars heart began pounding at the noise, she couldn’t see what was going on thanks to her bad vision, so stayed put to see what would happen.

Hawkpaw lashed out a paw in their direction and hissed.
“Can I help fight them off? I’m nearly a warrior!”
He asked Sharptalon.

Dawnpelt shook her head, her vision went blurry as she looked around for what to do. She begged Starclan to stop the battle

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:01 AM

She turned to see a hoard of rogues attack. Filled with rage from the gathering, she lunged at a black-and-white tom, scratching his side, and going for the eyes to hopefully blind him

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 10:06 AM

Sharptalon
"Yes! But be near me!" I growled as I lunged at a pale white she-cat.

Truthseeker
I clawed a tortoise-shell tom and blinded him in his left eye. The tom yowled in pain and ran away into the bushes.

Morningsong
"Dawnpelt, watch out!" I screamed as I attacked a brown tom who nearly lunged at Dawnpelt. I ripped out his throat and before he had passed, he said. "Redfang shall return!" What does that mean? Before I could do anything, I was pinned to the ground by a grey she-cat. I yowled in pain as the she-cat tore the left side of my face.

Silverjay
I followed Truthseeker around and attacked a couple of rogues. Truthseeker was always the one who finished the rogues that I had attacked.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 10:09 AM

Hawkpaw leaped in excitement and hurled himself at a smaller she-cat who looked around his age. She pinned him down and batted at his ear as he tried to scratch her paws.

Dawnpelt shot at the cat on Morningsong, trying to push her away, she unsheathed her claws and scratched her side.

Snowstar made her way over to a large tom and scratched his face, pulling away part of his nose.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:11 AM

She maganged to get on top of the tom, who looked remarkably like the cat who killed her sister. "Oh, im going to enjoy this." She said. Then, with one swift move, she lunged in and tore out his throat. The tom screamed for the split second he was still alive.

She then was tackled by a grey she, knocking the air out of her

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 10:15 AM

Morningsong
I watched as the she-cat who attacked me ran away from Dawnpelt and into the bushes. I tried to get up but felt weak.

Truthseeker
A big tabby was coming towards Silverjay and in a blink of an eye, I bit the tabby's neck. Trying to break free, the tabby tried to claw me but failed when Silverjay bit the tabby's paws. After a while the tabby stopped moving.

Sharptalon
I killed any rogue who dared attack me. At first I thought they were going to run away from me, but was mistaken when a mottled grey tom lunged at me and tore of my tail. I shrieked in pain.

Silverjay
"When will the fighting stop?!" I cried as I slit a ginger tabby's throat.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 10:21 AM

( Can I make a rouge cat character? The she-cat Hawkpaw was fighting, then they’ll become friends and she tries to be accepted into the clan?

Hawkpaw was still battling the small she-cat when she broke off and looked at him
for a second before darting off into the forest. Hawkpaw followed her and pounced on her before she got very far.
“Who are you? What do you want?”

Dawnpelt shook her head, her eyes wide,
“Morningsong are you okay?”

Snowstar fought off the tom with only a few injuries, she jumped at a she-cat

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:21 AM

She she cat raked at her belly. She yowled in pain and kicked her off her with her hind legs. She lunged at her and snapped her neck.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 10:26 AM

((@galaxyleopard, sure!))

Sharptalon
In anger, I raked the tom's belly and watched in satisfaction as the Tom dropped dead.

Morningsong
(Warning! Sad Moment[Don't worry, Morningsong won't die]) Dawnpelt-- Dawnpelt.... "I--I feel cold.."

Truthseeker
With a huff, I tore off a she-cat's ear and blinded her eyes.

Silverjay
Why, this is so tiring. Just then, a big white tom with patches of black on his fur yowled. The rogues heard it and along with the Tom, retreated.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:31 AM

She got up just as she heard a yowl. The rogues retreated, but the fourtrees were battle scared. "I think this gathering is over." She said.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 April 2020 at 10:35 AM

Name: Ivy ( Will have other name if accepted into clan )

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Playful and fun. She loves freedom and the forest, she isn’t scared by dogs after being close to many whilst living as a rogue.

Appearance: Silver-white fur with blue eyes

Clan: None yet

Clan Role: None Yet but will be apprentice
Apprentice (if they have one): -

Backstory: She was born into a group of loners and fought beside her friends after her parents died of natural causes. After the fight at fourtrees, she became secret friends with Hawkpaw, hiding any small feelings for him she had.

Dawnpelt shook her head,
“No, no Morningsong stay with me! I need you!”
She buried her head in Morningsongs fur in hope to keep her warm.

Hawkpaw stepped back as the she-cat spoke,
“I’m Ivy, I’m 4 moons old and I’m in the pack of loners. Please don’t kill me!”
Hawkpaw laughed,
“I might kill you!”
He pounced at her and rolled over laughing

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:39 AM

She began to take away the bodies. Some she burried, others she just threw into a small river. But for the black-and-white tom, she just broke off limbs and threw then into the adder pit

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 18 April 2020 at 10:41 AM

Sharptalon
I followed Hawkpaw's scent and sighed in relief as I found him. "Hawkpaw don't kill her, maybe she can tell us why her filthy group attacked us.."

Morningsong
"I--I can't... Wait... I'm-- I'm trying to.." I spoke weakly. Why do I feel cold all of a sudden?

Truthseeker
I buried my head in Silverjay's chest. "Thank StarClan we're okay.."

Silverjay
I smiled and nuzzled his neck. Then, I noticed a warrior who was seriously injured.

"Truthseeker, I--"
"Go.."
With a determined look I rushed towards the seriously injured warrior. "My StarClan! She's loosing a lot of blood!"

Morningsong
Wait... Who's that?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 10:43 AM

She looked over to the cat they were refering. She didnt know the identity, so she just continued with the clean up