Creatures evolved but not leveled up / immortalized

in Problems & Bugs

65 posts

cheetah • 15 May 2020 at 1:33 AM

I recently bought some views using CC to evolve and immortalize some creatures. After I applied it, I got around 50 notifications telling me that a creature had evolved, as expected. Usually, at this point, I wait a bit and click around, and then all the "this creature is now immortal!" notifs have been sent within 3 minutes or so. This time, I didn't receive the immortal notifs, and recaching my creature images didn't reflect any updated levels. I know that with the recent update it's estimated that images will take around three days to fully recache, but my images have mostly recached already and all have the new "short" levels. I calculated the "long" level of a few, just to double check, and sure enough, a good handful of my creatures have stats that should place their level at 2000+, but the levels displayed in their images don't reflect that (should be level 20, instead stuck at 17, 18, etc.) and I have not gotten a notif saying any of them have become immortal. The only things that have successfully changed are the creature stages and the numbers for each type of stat (view/click/feed). I don't know if this is a bug or if I just need to be more patient, but I thought it'd be worth bringing up.

Female
3,802 posts

sparklefox • 16 May 2020 at 10:06 AM

@cheetah - I've been experiencing something pretty similar. A couple of my 'mortal' creatures should now be immortal but aren't. I didn't want to report right away for the same reason as you, but I've noticed that the level underneath all of their stats on the "Your Creatures" page is the same as the one on the image, so I'm assuming it's not just a problem with my cache.

(Just an example in case I'm not wording what I'm meaning clearly:
https://prnt.sc/shxcn5 )

I haven't gotten any notifications for them becoming immortal and they have no "Immortal At" date listed on their pages. My creatures have also been evolving with no problems (and their images have been updating accordingly), it's just immortality and levels I'm having issues with.

Female
10 posts

fleurdecerise • 20 July 2020 at 9:49 PM

I got this problem too with basically all my creatures

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 21 July 2020 at 2:09 AM

@fleurdecerise @sparklefox @cheetah

Can I get a few creature names/IDs of the affected creatures to have a look and has any updated since your initial reply to this thread?

Female
10 posts

fleurdecerise • 23 July 2020 at 7:33 PM

a9kElVbO, bruxa-01, bruxa-03, bruxa-04...