Any supernatural fans?

in Entertainment

Who is Better?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 June 2020 at 5:13 PM

Like the title says is there any fans out there. Ive recently started it and im already obsessed 😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 7 June 2020 at 6:32 PM

I used to be a huge, huge fan a few years back, but with the way the writing went, it kinda fell out of favor for me. I'm currently trying to watch it again with my niece.

I was a big Dean stan, until Castiel showed up. Cas' my main man ❤ī¸

Male
682 posts

decay • 7 June 2020 at 7:19 PM

I loved Supernatural!
I would watch it constantly with my brother but the show got way too complicated and and a lot less interesting to me after the Darkness came and left
I really missed the charm of the like 4/5th season.

Sam all the way! I honestly like his character so much and felt like I related to him the most

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 June 2020 at 2:08 AM

@lokisonoflaufey yeah dean is really awesome. Ive haven't actually met cas yet as im on s2 however I've seen a little of him online.

@decay yeah one thing I love is the main characters they are opposite but yet the same 😋

Its a massive shame both of you feel it goes down hill.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 June 2020 at 11:19 AM

The guy who conceived the idea for Supernatural only wrote up to season 5, which you might be able to see in the quality if you get that far. Honestly, I started not liking it around season 6, but stuck around for a while anyway. I still collect the dvds, hoping I'll get around to them and find myself loving it again.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 June 2020 at 2:05 PM

@lokisonoflaufey aww i actually paid a lot of money for the box set so hopefully i will still enjoy it. I think a lot of shows go down hill after awhile but 5 solid seasons itself isn't bad 😋. If you do decide to re watch it sometime let me know your thoughts 😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 14 September 2020 at 12:24 PM

Lol! I'm back. I've been watching pretty religiously with my niece and we're about to start season 5. I'm reliving all the good parts of the show and fandom and remembering fondly why I loved it so much.

Especially now that it's ending, I have terribly bittersweet feelings, and I'm not looking forward to slugging through all the episodes and bad writing decisions made from season 6 onward. But. I'll always have the fandom to lean back on and help repair everything, haha.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 September 2020 at 3:52 PM

@lokisonoflaufey sorry i completely missed your post as i wasn't subed to the forum. Ah thats awesome to hear your rewatching it. Yeah i get that there is parts i dislike especially season 7 however even then i feel that there is still so much to love about them. Im currently on season 12 and i have to say im still very much enjoying it. Season 10 was a really amazing season!. Also i very much agree with you on castiel hes such an amazing character 😊.

14 posts

jadeikamono • 12 November 2020 at 5:58 PM

i know this was made and last posted in a while ago, but i love spn! i actually have a fair bit of merch dedicated to the show. im so sad it's ending, but im happy to see the cast move on to new projects! honestly, 15 years is an incredibly long time for a show to be running so i think they did well. i actually thought about going to one of the spn tour stops near me this year since it's the last time they'll do it & ive never been, but the prices were a little too high for me ☚ī¸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 13 November 2020 at 4:35 AM

@jadeikamono

Hello,
Its lovely to met another spn fan 😊 How have you been finding the latest and sadly last season? Yeah i love collecting merch too however its difficult to obtain over in th uk. Oh i would love to go to the tours it always seems like a wonderful atmosphere. I hope you can find the money to go especially since you live close.

14 posts

jadeikamono • 13 November 2020 at 12:59 PM

@thedarkarcher i've only seen whats available on netflix since i dont have cable, but it's been good so far! im v curious how they'll end it & if they'll make any spin-off series or not. i hope i can too since it'll be the last time they do it ☚ī¸

Female
34 posts

twilight_cloud • 29 November 2020 at 2:34 AM

Isn't Lucifer technically a spinoff series? I was told that it the last episode of season 13 in Supernatural was the pilot for Lucifer to branch off. I know that Lucifer is also connected to the Marvel Universe (Constantine/Arrow/Flash) so I'm not entirely sure that's true... Would be pretty interesting though!

I haven't finished the series yet. It's my first time watching Supernatural and I'm currently in the middle of Season 10, but I'm really enjoying it so far!