Project: Beast [ALWAYS OPEN]

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 9:10 AM

Obsidian watched as the hunter drops to forest floor unconscious. He was about to end the hunter's life but had the sudden urge to help him. Reluctantly, he carries the hunter and transforms back into his human form. He then looks at the boy who he saw earlier in his library and flashed him a warning smile. His teeth stained with blood. He stares at the boy for a while before leaving with the hunter.

"What did you do?" Sabina chuckles, crossing her arms.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 9:15 AM

Tyler thought to follow, but instead just sat down and put his head in his hands.
Us wereanimals. He thought. What are we doing?
That hunter probably would get torn to pieces, and so would the whole of the human population if they challenged the wereanimals.

Dia laughed,
“It wasn’t me! Do you think I’d do anything bad? It was this creepy kid in the back, he set fire to a paper aeroplane as a dare but it got a little out of control.”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 9:18 AM

"I don't believe you!" Sabina said teasingly.

Obsidian brought the hunter back to his apartment. He laid the unconscious hunter on the couch and started to treat the wound he had inflicted on the hunter.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 9:22 AM

Dia glared at her and grinned,
“Whatever! Anyway, what did you want to tell me?”
She asked, remembering the reason she was here.

Tyler got up and headed back to his den before shaking his head and walked past the shops, looking for something to do.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 9:24 AM

"I found this cool place, follow me!" She gestures Dia to follow her. Sabina stopped when she reached a mysterious and makeshift den. "While I was walking, I found this." She explained.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 9:28 AM

Dia looked around and closer in the den,
“Is it an animal’s? It cant be, look at this.”
She said, noticing a book sticking out from under the pillow.
“Someone lives here, its been raining recently, if this were abandoned the book would be soaked.”

Tyler slid his hands into his pockets and put up his hood as he walked into a random shop and started looking through the shelves, finally picking up a single black bracelet and taking it to the counter.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 10:02 AM

"I think a homeless person is living here." Sabina says as she picked a random book off the ground.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 10:06 AM

Dia sat down in the middle of the den,
“Yeah maybe. Should we wait for them to come home? Or, hide in the bushes to see who lives here?”
She asked, her curiosity taking over.

Tyler bought the bracelet and slipped a small mouse skull that he found onto it and put it around his wrist. He zipped up his jacket and headed home, to his den.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 10:13 AM

Sabina shrugs. "I think we'll just wait and see."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 10:16 AM

Dia nodded and stepped back, trying to control her curiosity.

Tyler crossed the road, and headed into the forest, checking behind him as he always did to make sure no-one was following.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 June 2020 at 10:30 AM

(gtg)

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 June 2020 at 10:31 AM

(Okay bye!)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 8:48 AM

Sabina pointed at a bush. "Let's hide there!" Awaiting no response, she dashes to the bush and hides.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 8:56 AM

Dia followed after, and had to stop herself squealing with excitement.

Tyler walked through the forest until his den was in sight, and checked one last time around him to be sure he was safe.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:01 AM

I am right! It is a homeless dude! Sabina thought to herself.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:05 AM

Tyler walked up to the den, and looked at the book which had fallen on the floor.
“I put that under the pillow, how did it get here?”
He muttered to himself, then sniffed the edge of the book and scowled. Someone had been here.

Dia clamped her hand over her mouth to prevent herself from talking.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:12 AM

"Dia," Sabina whispered. "On the count of three let's get out of here.." She stares at an open field. "One. Two. Three!"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:14 AM

Dia got up to run but stumbled over a root and tripped over, she tried to pull herself back up and gasped at the cut on her knee.

Tyler heard the noise and quickly transformed into his second form and leaped into the bushes, searching for them.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:17 AM

Sabina stopped running and rushed over to Dia. Without hesitation she carries her and ran in all in of her might.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:19 AM

Dia didn’t say anything, as her vision started to go blurry. She begged herself not to pass out, but knew she likely would, as she often did when she hurt herself.

Tyler spotted them and watched, before running after and pounced on Sabina, knocking her to the ground.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:23 AM

Sabina shrieks and shivers in fear as the wolf knocks her off the ground. "Usually I hate fighting"-she eyes a branch-"today's an exception." Sabina grabs the branch and whacks the wolf in the head.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:26 AM

Tyler fell to the ground and couldn’t be bothered to get up again. He looked up at Sabina and sighed,
“Go on then, finish me.”
He said.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:28 AM

Wait, it can talk?! Sabina thought. She dropped the branch to the ground and carried Dia again and runs away.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:29 AM

Tyler didn’t run after, only scolded himself for talking to her. Now he was going to get hunted down. He waited, on the ground, for anything to give him a reason to move.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:34 AM

Once the talking wolf was out of sight, Sabina placed Dia on a bench and shakes her. "Hey! Wake up!"

Désiré wakes up and weakly stared at the new surroundings. He was in an apartment, not his but probably the wereanimal's. He tries to get up but scowls when he felt a jolt of pain on his right arm.

Obsidian observed the hunter carefully.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:35 AM

Dia opened her eyes slightly and just stared blankly at Sabina,
“Wha-What’s going on?”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:39 AM

"We we're being chased by a talking window with wolf," she explained, "luckily it ain't following us anymore.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:41 AM

Dia quickly sat up,
“A-A Wolf? What did it look like? Was it cute? I don’t remember, I must’ve hit my head.”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2020 at 9:48 AM

(gtg)

"IT WAS ANYTHING BUT CUTE!" Sabina raises her arms dramatically.

Désiré stood up and limped his way to the door. "I would recommend you stay here." He spuns around and sees the wereanimal he had been fighting earlier in human form.

Obsidian couldn't help but feel amused by the hunter.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 23 June 2020 at 9:50 AM

( Okay bye! )

Dia shook her head,
“No, wolves are cute. They’re just big dogs. I’ve never seen one up close before, only pictures.”
She said.