Project: Beast [ALWAYS OPEN]

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 July 2020 at 3:33 AM

Dia dumped all the bags on the counter and handed over all the money she had. She then put them all in her back pack and left, before crossing the road into the forest.

Tyler has climbed to the top of the tree, and crouched on the branch that the bird was on. He’d had plenty of practice, hunting and stalking so when he lashed out for it, the bird had no time to fly away before Tyler caught it in his hands.
“Hey! I caught a bird!”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 July 2020 at 6:30 AM

Sabina looks at Tyler and scoffs. "Yes I can see that, Mr. Obvious."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 July 2020 at 7:17 AM

Tyler growled and glared down at her, and began gently patting the bird on the head as it struggled to be released,
“Well I bet you can’t catch a bird in your hands. I’d have thought you’d be a little more excited, Miss. Boring.”
He said back, before climbing back down, still gripping the poor bird.

Dia reached the small clearing that Tyler and Sabina were in, pausing to get her breath back.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 July 2020 at 7:42 AM

Sabina was about to throw a rock at him before she heard a pair of footsteps approaching.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 July 2020 at 7:44 AM

Dia put her bag down and grinned,
“I’m back!”

Tyler looked behind Sabina and smiled,
“Just in time! I was about to get my head smashed in by this little weirdo.”
He said to Dia.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 July 2020 at 7:48 AM

Sabina sneered. "Hey! I'm the one who's hosting the sleepover! So if you're going to mean to me, I'll let you sleep outside!"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 July 2020 at 7:55 AM

Tyler shrugged,
“Fine by me! Ive slept outside for about a year anyway!”
He said, snarling. He was about to change into a wolf and knock her down for good measures but remembered Dia. He looked at the bird still in his hands and he looked to Sabina.
“Wanna release this bird? Not many people get to hold wild birds.”