The Yinyang - a creature suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

u likey?

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 18 June 2020 at 2:49 AM

I actually made this one quite some time ago (at least like three months ago) because I was bored. It's pretty much a doodle, I used some app I downloaded just to try it out (then i uploaded it to deviantart), turns out it didn't have a stabiliser so I deleted it :/ Lmk what you think xD

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/shadowfaxe821/art/Yinyang-814374146

I didn't come up with a description this time, feel free to express your ideas, I don't really know what I think of it either tbh 😋

Ideas:
Balloon-like (can float in the air) (credits @marner)
Separate over time (credits @marner)

Just a couple ping-pongs:
@totallynotjoey
@playermocha345

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 18 June 2020 at 4:03 AM

@shadowfaxe Ooh that's super cute!! I love the concept that they start off as one and then separate to become their own creature 😃 Maybe not name it something as generic as Yinyang though? You could play off the word for sure, even something like Yangyin XD Overall super cute and I definitely want it as a new creature!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 18 June 2020 at 8:29 AM

@shadowfaxe
AHHH love it! Favourited and now watching you 😊 ❤️

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 18 June 2020 at 9:58 AM

@totallynotjoey yup I agree, I actually wanted to change it but past me already put it in the art sooooo *facepalm* thanks a lot for the feeback, appreciate it 😊

@galaxyleopard awwww thanks!!! ❤️

Deleted • 21 June 2020 at 2:10 AM

@shadowfaxe so cute I want one

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 21 June 2020 at 2:18 AM

@lasornic thank you ❤️

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 21 June 2020 at 4:28 AM

@shadowfaxe
are they like, balloons? the little grey strings that hang off of them give that vibe and idk if you were going for that or not lmao. I think it's pretty cute!
I would add just some basic things to make a description idea get started, and then someone could strike gold with a couple of ideas. (like, clarify if they are balloon-like, if they can be separated even in their last stage, things like that/yes or no questions) just so that way there's still your ideas in there that match with how you want the creature to be. i think that if someone gets the ball rolling someone can come up with something great ❤️

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 5 July 2020 at 11:47 AM

@marner Haha yes, kind of, I was going for this idea of a little thing with a little wiggly tail and stuff that can float in the air (like a balloon thing)

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'll put those ideas down ^^

150 posts

greengrassoftunnel • 23 January 2022 at 1:45 PM

@shadowfaxe Interesting! I'd love to see this one released. Very unique.