OC meetup (rp?)

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 July 2020 at 8:31 PM

I wasn't sure to put this here because it has aspects in both chit-chat and roleplay, but i thought it was more of a roleplay topic, so there.

So, it's pretty much the one comic dub about undertale AUs interacting together, but if you haven't seen that, then I'll give you an idea of what to expect if this takes off.

So you and a few other people are poofed into an empty white void, and you hear a strange voice (you, the creator) telling you how to leave this social interaction. Once you fulfill it, you are poofed back into your respective universe.

Any OC can enter, you can leave/rejoin/join as many times as you want, just be sure to enter a new OC every time you rejoin.
The following is a default character sheet if you want to join.

Name:
Personality:
Apperance:
Universe:
*Backstory (i.e, what moments happened in your characters life so far that impacted their views on this whole thing, or what major events happened in their life?):
*Likes/Dislikes:

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 21 July 2020 at 10:05 AM

@meisawesome, can I join?

Name: Obsidian Brightflame
Personality: Quiet, short-tempered, book loving and caring monster, Obsidian loves to be a mysterious individual. She makes corny jokes just to keep herself entertained and when angered, she can become ruthless.
Apperance: True Form: https://pin.it/4S7E0yX
In this form, just imagine a bipedal anthropomorphic robot wolf wearing this: https://pin.it/53YZKQh
Universe: lives in Understeam/ Steamtale
*Backstory (i.e, what moments happened in your characters life so far that impacted their views on this whole thing, or what major events happened in their life?): As a child, Obsidian was told that humans are evil and believed it. When she met the human with the soul of justice, she repeatedly attacks him. But to her surprise, he didn't. Soon, she and the human fell in love and when she heard the news that Asgore took the human's soul, she immediately hated her own kind. She vowed that if a human falls down, she will protect them from any dangers.
*Likes/Dislikes: She likes listening to orchestras and loves reading novellas. She loves humans with all her heart. Obsidian dislikes seeing others in pain, Asgore, the entire monster race and failure.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 July 2020 at 10:43 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 i like it! It's great that it's not a premade monster format, like another skeleton or goat. Imma post mine here because i just wanted to be sure that someone actually wants to do this.

Name: Tundra Ryubiss (pronounced Ree-you-biss)

Personality: a little childish, Tundra is a brave person normally, but can be a bit of a coward when facing new enemies. It takes a little effort to make her flare up, and when she does, it can be a little chaotic. She also has another consiousness inside her, but she doesn't like havent them take control because, as she describes her, "shes a cocky dingus". On a good day, she is cheerful and a little awkward around people.

Apperance: http://imgur.com/gallery/yzpCtWH
She has a form that came with the personality, https://images.app.goo.gl/nDaJZLgKHYipkERq9, but the jaw is more beak-like

Universe: a Skylanders AU where she and her siblings exist normally, and skylanders live for a long time.

Backstory:
•she was brought to skylands when she was 10, which didn't give her mind a chance to mentally mature (hence, the childish part of her personality).
•She was once kidnapped by an evil scientist that was experamenting with fusing creatures with humanoids (hence, her other personality and form.)

Likes/Dislikes: she enjoys the company of people she knows, but it has an opposite effect with strangers.
She hates it when people get cocky or self-centered, because then she wants nothing more than to see them fail horribly. She likes chances to use her powers, but the element part of it all throws her off a little. She also enjoys aking harmless bets, like 'if you drink a gallon of water in under 1 minute, then I'll be the one to wake him up.'

Note: her element is water, but she uses ice.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 21 July 2020 at 10:44 AM

@meisawesome I love your character!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 July 2020 at 10:49 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 thanks! ❤️ so, do you want tonstart the rp? We can start it at any time, but if you want to wait, then thats fine.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 21 July 2020 at 10:51 AM

@meisawesome, how about we start tomorrow?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 July 2020 at 10:57 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Alright, thats cool!

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 July 2020 at 5:02 AM

@meisawesome, wanna start?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 22 July 2020 at 6:47 AM

@meisawesome
So they can be animal too? I’d like to join with my kitten

Name: Mufynn
Personality: He has a lot of different personalities, one second he will be cute and playful and the next he will be clawing your ears off. He likes hunting mice and rats, and hates dry pet food. ( If anyone knows Sylvester the Talking Cat on yt, Mufynn is a LOT like him. )
Apperance: https://toyhou.se/7616937.mufynn
Universe: What’s a universe? Does the human realm count? XD
*Backstory: He was abandoned as a kitten, and taken in by an old lady who ‘disappeared’ ( Mufynn isn’t very smart, and doesn’t know she died. )
*Likes/Dislikes:
Likes - Hunting Mice, Attacking People, Sunbathing, Sleeping, Wet Food, Cat Treats, ice cream, being petted and picked up.
Dislikes - People, kittens, being told what to do, others thinking they are better than him.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 July 2020 at 8:05 AM

@galaxyleopard it can be any kind of universe; AU, orgininal, main (as in, not an SU AU, but the actual show.). You're accepted!

@thelaizywolf2019 sure, you wanna start?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 22 July 2020 at 8:43 AM

@meisawesome, how about we wait for others?

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 1:45 PM

@thelaizywolf2019, @galaxyleopard

Ok, it's been a few days. Ready to start?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 2:37 PM

@meisawesome

Name: Phamyne ( Famine )
Age: Somewhere from 2 to about 300. No-one really knows.
Personality: Fun and playful, she loves magic and climbing trees. She’s friendly but quick tempered. She has a love for cotton candy, and milkshakes.
Apperance: https://imgur.com/mls4sv7
Universe: Many, she can travel between them and makes her home where she pleases.
*Backstory : Unknown.
*Likes/Dislikes:
Not much is known, there’s much to find out, but here’s the basics
Likes - Exploration, Freedom, Power, Silence, Sleeping.
Dislikes - Any creature with more than 4 Legs, most humans, being enclosed in any area, despite the size, chocolate ice-cream, she HATES it. If you want to annoy her, simply offer her chocolate ice-cream!

Ready to start now!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 2:56 PM

@galaxyleopard alright. @thelaizywolf2019, just join in whenver you can.

She entered woodburrow with pure excitment. This was on her bucket list of places to visit, but she could never get around to it.

A few notes: i will take a few prologue posts just to establish myself, and the time is somewhere between the two most recent (xbox) games.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 3:00 PM

Mufynn curled up in a tree and yawned. It was still light outside, but no-one was around, so why not take a power nap?

Phamyne snarled and pounced on a mouse, and picked it up in her paw,
“Hello there Sir! Where are you off to?”
She asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 3:13 PM

The first thing she saw was a closed off pool. She refused to show any interest because if she did, someone would see and refuse everything she asks of them, because they would know she was going to do everything in her power to get in.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 3:16 PM

Mufynn fell asleep quickly and snored.

Phamyne looked at the mouse, and it must’ve been scared as it bit her huge paw.
“Ow! Hey that was mean!”
She said, and put it down to inspect the tiny bite mark.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 3:23 PM

She followed another skylander to an area. "Hey, Hoot Loop (yes, thats a name), can you do something for me?" She asked. Being the wise owl-thing that he is, he said no. After a lot of persisting, insisting, and pleading, he gave in and asked what she wanted to do. "I need you to make a portal from here to all the way up there.". Repeat the cycle until he agrees

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 3:25 PM

Phamyne huffed and let the mouse go, she was beginning to feel hungry, but pushed the feeling away. She decided to kill time by sharpening her claws on a huge nearby oak tree,

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 3:31 PM

He gave in and poofed a portal at the respective hight, with the condition that she only did this once. "Don't worry, i only need one time!" She said and she jumped through the portal.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 3:33 PM

Phamyne clawed at the bark until there were huge claw marks in it. She sat back to admire her work and purred.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 3:39 PM

She made a ramp of ice that shot her into the air. She did a backflip just because she could, and dove down. The cries of fear from the civilians alerted Hoot Loop, and he tried to make a portal that would get her back there. Unfortunately, he poofed it into a spot that gave her enough time to make another ramp to avoid it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 3:44 PM

Phamyne spotted a bush with some berries on it as she walked away and sighed.
"I hate to do this, but my mouse ran away."
She said as she ate one and winced at the sourness.

Mufynn woke suddenly as he rolled off the branch and hit the floor with a thud. He grumbled and looked around to see a huge pawed purple blob eating berries.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 3:51 PM

Now, she didn't know this, and there is a good chance you didn't either, but to quote an official book, "...a wizard was once transported to another world, so nobody is allowed to swim there anymore.". Thats why he tried to stop her, but he failed. The moment her body was compleatly under, she was teleported into the white void. She landed face first, and a sickening crack could be heard as she broke her nose.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 25 July 2020 at 3:53 PM

Mufynn tried to make himself look big, even though the other animal was like 5 times his size. He trotted over and hurled himself at its back.

Phamyne spun around and grabbed the little green cat by the scruff,
“Umm hello?”
She said.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 July 2020 at 3:56 PM

She sat up and tried her hardest not to cry. She looked around at the empty void to find, well, nothing.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 26 July 2020 at 2:01 AM

Obsidian

I was still waiting for the next human to pass by. I wonder where they are--I couldn't finish my thought as a black circle swallowed me. I let out a surprised shriek. With a loud thud, I hit the floor.

I assumed that it is a floor.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 July 2020 at 3:59 AM

Mufynn growled and went to attack the purple animal, when he felt like he was falling and everything went black.

Phamyne looked down into a pool of nothingness as she fell into it. She yelped a bit and decided to drag Mufynn in after her.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 July 2020 at 9:15 AM

She heard something whisper in her head, saying the word "Socialize". She gave the most confused face once she heard that.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 26 July 2020 at 9:38 AM

Phamyne hit what seemed to be an invisible surface and sniffed it, before looking to the little green cat and prodded it.
“Hello? Are you dead?”

Mufynn growled and looked around,
“Where are we?”