The Calling

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 August 2020 at 12:42 AM

@wingedfox, sure that's sounds nice. Also I didn't knew I pinged you in the first place. It was actually meant for @wolfspike23 but my phone autocorrected it.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 1 August 2020 at 3:23 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
I'm ready to start!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 August 2020 at 9:19 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Yep, ready here!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2020 at 9:47 AM

Oooh, cool! Also I haven't read Warriors in a long time, so if I go of weird please let me know.

Here's my character.

Name: Eagle In The River's Flow (Eagle)
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: She's smart, a bit standoffish and stony though. She has secrets she hasn't shared with anyone and they make her nervous about opening up to anyone. She's fiercely loyal though and one of those 'I can bully them but NOBODY ELSE CAN.' types. She does mean well though.
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/07/a5/3a/07a53ab9aa4df584deaab3af3d2c81ee.jpg
Pack: Stormpack
Position in the Pack: Warrior
Apprentice: N/A
Kin: Stone In The Meadow (Mother, Deceased), Tree Standing Strong (Father, Deceased)
Backstory: When she was 1 year old, a group of Twolegs came into her life and killed her family and some other wolves. She hates them. Her parents were a rouge two and they had just joined the pack. She was only kept because of the current leader's kindness.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 August 2020 at 10:27 AM

@wingedfox, you're character is accepted

Okay, let's start!

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 August 2020 at 10:44 AM

Ok

Cold walked with Leaves. He was having some trouble with catching his prey. She wasn't happy about this, and leaves was scared to anger her.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 August 2020 at 10:49 AM

Silent Whisper picks up two rabbits from the pile and brings it over to where her brother is.

Raven notices Silent Whisper and smiles when she drops a rabbit in front of him.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 August 2020 at 11:08 AM

She spotted a rabbit, and a plump one at that. "Alright, show me what you do." She in a mildly hostile tone. Leaves tried to ignore the tone and showed her. He treaded as lightly as he could in the thick snow, waited to see if the rabbit noticed him first, then lept to strike. The rabbit gave chase but he followed it as fast as he could. It eventually ran into a burrow, where he couldn't get to it. "See?" He said. Cold shook her head "i see the probablem." "Y-you do?" He asked. "Yes, i do. You need to be more graceful when you leap. The force makes the snow crunch just loud enough to be heard. You also need to be more aware, seing as you ran into quite a few rocks."

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 August 2020 at 11:43 AM

Crap, im late lol

~Sun & Silent~

Sun quietly sat in his den, the snowy wolf looking at the camp clearing. At his side, was the small wolf, Silent. Sun didn't speak much to her, but he was listening. "I wonder how long we'll go before we get put onto a patrol!" Silent barked. The white wolf never answered, he continued staring out at the other wolves. Sun let out a small bark of agreement- he never wanted to go out on a patrol anyways.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 August 2020 at 12:40 PM

After a few more tries, Leaves still didn't get it. She was glad that he took it to heart, though, because with each passing attempt, he got closer and closer. She decided to return, saying "we'll practice more later".

Note: this will probably matter later, so the name of the deputy is... well, until we universally agree on a name, their called Shadows Settling on the Horizon

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 August 2020 at 5:05 PM

Eagle trotted through the grass, her tall legs letting her see over the tops of it. She spotted an odd ripple in the grass and looked towards it. She couldn't see it very well, but she thought it was a hare. She walked slowly towards it.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 2 August 2020 at 11:27 PM

Once they were done eating, Silent Whisper padded outside the den and barked-- calling her apprentice.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 3 August 2020 at 2:07 PM

~Sun~

The wolf quietly stood up from his spot and grabbed two pieces of fresh-kill for him and Silent. He kept his quiet demeanor when traversing to the prey and his den. He dropped the prey in front of the young wolf, and gave her a soft smile.

~Silent~

"Thanks!" The gray wolf ate the white hare heartily, and smiled back to the warrior. She watched as Sun took small nibbles of his meal.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 August 2020 at 3:02 PM

She walked into the camp. She gave a small sign that he could leave, and he did. She entered her den and sat.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 4 August 2020 at 6:31 AM

( Which should I call my character? His whole name is Lion who Remains Undefeated. I don’t know if I should call him Lion or Undefeated X3 )

Lion growled and clawed the ground, digging a small hole, just to cover it up again as he had been doing for the past hour or so. He ignored Silent Whisper’s bark and grumbled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2020 at 10:50 AM

Eagle pounced on the strange patch of grass and found a pup from her clan hiding there. She groaned softly and moved away from him. "Aren't you supposed to stay at camp?" She asked him.
"Yesh but-" The pup started.
"No buts. Go back." Eagle said.
"Yes mam." He sighed, walking back with his tail between his legs.
Eagle watched, tilting her head.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 5 August 2020 at 8:58 PM

(@galaxyleopard, it depends on you

Silent Whisper was staring to get frustrated. She sniffed the air and followed the scent of her apprentice. Once she sees him digging a hole, she asks. "And what are you doing?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 August 2020 at 3:39 AM

Lion looked up and gave Silent Whisper a death stare.
"Minding my own business, unlike you."
He grinned triumphantly.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 August 2020 at 6:03 AM

With a scoff, Silent Whisper dragged her young apprentice by the tail. When they arrived at training grounds, she dropped her apprentice.

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 August 2020 at 6:30 AM

Lion whined,
“Ow that hurt!”
He snarled and turned his back on his mentor.
“I don’t want to train today.”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 August 2020 at 6:53 AM

"Whether you like it or not, we have to." Silent Whisper said. "We've been receiving reports of foxes and badgers entering our territory." She gives him an intimidating look. "And I don't want you screaming for help or getting hurt."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 August 2020 at 7:06 AM

Lion shrugged and huffed,
“Whatever, I’m strong enough to take anything down! Nothing can get past me!”
He grinned.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 August 2020 at 7:44 AM

Silent Whisper smirked. "If your strong enough, then how come you didn't escape when I dragged you here?"

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 August 2020 at 7:59 AM

Lion thought for a moment, he couldn’t think of an okay comeback,
“Because.... Because, I got a stone stuck in my paw! I couldn’t fight back because I had an injury!”
He began whining and limping,
“Owwww, oww it hurts!”

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 August 2020 at 9:04 AM

Silent Whisper rolls her eyes. "You are so bad at acting.."

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 8 August 2020 at 10:30 AM

Lion stopped limping and glared,
“You are so bad at mentoring!”

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 4 November 2020 at 7:34 PM

(I have come to revive this)

Sun overlooked the pack's camp, listening to the quiet muttering of the other wolves. His hawk-like eyes scanned the clearing. "Hey Sun!" Silent's howl made him jump slightly. "What?" He turned around to face the blind wolf.
"Apparently [insert wolf name here] wants us on a patrol."
"Tell them I'm not coming." The white wolf growled.
"Why?"
"I'm tired, go away."
Silent looked at him with her blind eyes. He never acts like this.. The apprentice turned away. "Alright then."

(who wants to interact w/ cloud?)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 November 2020 at 7:49 PM

Raven sighs and notices Cloud. "Cloud there you are!" She padded to the young wolf.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 4 November 2020 at 8:14 PM

Cloud looks up at Raven, glancing back to her hare that got a few paw-steps away. She lunged forward, snapping at the small mammal who managed to get away. The black wolf looks at Raven forgivingly. "It's fine!"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 November 2020 at 9:03 PM

Raven

"I'm sorry, my apologies.." Raven dipped his head.

Silent

She and her apprentice trained for a while.