Travel Suggestions

in Site Feedback & Ideas

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 August 2020 at 2:00 PM

Just a suggestion:

I know that users design their own creature as a creature suggestion for Eggcave. But is there (correct me if I'm wrong) any travel suggestions?

Like, along with suggesting creatures, users can also design their own travels (for the Travel Agency or Trinket Travels) to be added into the game as well.

Female
5,396 posts

Orderedchaos • 20 August 2020 at 2:13 PM

@skymoare
There have been Travel suggestions in the past, some of which have been accepted. (Poppy Plains is one) For whatever reason people just aren't as into travel suggestions as they creature suggestions.

So if you would like to create some travel suggestions go for it!

Non-binary
1,033 posts

distorted • 20 August 2020 at 4:56 PM

@Orderedchaos, if we have travel suggestions, do we put them in creature suggestion?

Female
5,396 posts

Orderedchaos • 20 August 2020 at 5:12 PM

@distorted
Yes, that would be the correct section to create the topic.

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 3 October 2020 at 11:44 AM

Concerning Travel suggestions, could the backgrounds be made bigger or the creatures made smaller? The egg stages usually totally cover the backgrounds unless you buy a very specific one. But I often don't like the set backgrounds for their specific creatures. I just wish I could better see the background. Even most creature stages cover the Travels. Maybe just shrink the creature image, instead of the background, which may be easier since Travels/backgrounds might look worse if stretched.