Back Again

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 15 September 2020 at 6:01 PM

Hey wow this is crazy.

I don't know if any of you remember me but I used to me super active on this site when I was a kid.

I've been gone for YEARS sooo this is like a reintroduction as I'm learning all of the changes. 😊

I had quit this game because the stress of keeping my creatures alive when my life had gotten busy was intense. And when I left I became sad and upset. Soooo many important and rare creatures died because I wasn't able to get them to immortal. But I just returned and bought the Leaf of Vaka from the shop and I feel like I could become active again!

So hello to old users and new! I'm so happy to meet/remeet you all.

Non-binary
42 posts

kyris • 15 September 2020 at 6:03 PM

@izziedragon Welcome back! As I've seen, there have been some pretty big recent changes...though, I'm new to the site myself so I wouldn't fully know 😊

Great to meet you!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 15 September 2020 at 6:09 PM

You too!!! We can help each other haha

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 15 September 2020 at 7:32 PM

@izziedragon

Welcome back to eggcave maybe you'll be able to stay longer this time around. I'll send over some gifts to you and a transfer too.😊

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 15 September 2020 at 7:36 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Hey man thank you! I really appreciate that ❤️

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 15 September 2020 at 8:31 PM

@izziedragon welcome back! 😊 i remember seeing you around back in the day❤️ your status made me laugh, whenever i tell people i spend money on eggcave they always give me the 😱 face. but if it makes us happy who cares what they think ❤️

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 15 September 2020 at 8:47 PM

I used it to bring back my babies and give me serotonin ❤ Totally worth it! And hey nice to see you again 😊 Think I remember you too

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 15 September 2020 at 11:15 PM

@izziedragon Nice to meet you! I haven't been in eggcave that long so hi!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 16 September 2020 at 12:05 AM

@izziedragon welcome back 😃 ❤️ if you have any questions feel free to ask! glad you've got some of your babies back ^^ beautiful cove~

2,892 posts

skymoare • 16 September 2020 at 11:02 AM

@izziedragon

welcome back! Glad you're back

Woah, your creatures look dazzling.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 September 2020 at 11:06 AM

@izziedragon welcome back! I’m Steve, stevepat2002, anything else you want to call me, and I’ve played mostly just 2019-2020. I joined in 2016, but didn’t understand the game and quit. I then remembered the site a few years later and haven’t been able to leave since. I hope we can be good friends, and enjoy your time back!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 16 September 2020 at 11:06 AM

@pwuffy
@skymoare

Thank you very much! 😸

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 17 September 2020 at 2:33 PM

@izziedragon
Hey!! I'm back on now after a hiatus too 😸

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 17 September 2020 at 2:51 PM

Welcome back! 😊

Female
1,719 posts

lexicon • 17 September 2020 at 4:44 PM

@izziedragon

Welcome back! I also joined in 2012 o: I've been on and off for years but under a different username. I'll send over a few monthlies that you may have missed from my side @arbitrary❤️. Let me know if you have any questions!

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 17 September 2020 at 4:45 PM

Thank you @lexicon that's very sweet ❤️ Look forward to seeing an oldie like you around

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 12 November 2020 at 5:47 PM

Hi! I'm in the same situation, still working to get my leaf tho haha. I don't remember a lot of things.. it's been coming back with the days. Were we ever friends back then? if not it doesn't matter. I'd love to be your friend.