A month to go until my 8 year anniversary on Eggcave!

in General

Female
318 posts

chat • 1 October 2020 at 11:26 AM

15 November 2012 is when I first created this account and started my journey on Eggcave, it seems like, an eternity! 8 years on Eggcave is such a long time even I can't believe I have been here for that long now. I want to celebrate, somehow, no idea how haha. I absolutely love it here and I surely don't want to quit any time soon, I am going to keep going. I am not always online even when I am, I usually just browse around. I am 31 years old and soon I will be 32 years old on June 30th I'm just surely getting up there my old age hah. By that time I was around 22 years old? and I still kept holding onto this account for dear life. Anyway, just wanted to put that out there because I am so excited and happy to announce that. 😃 How long have you been on Eggcave?

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 1 October 2020 at 11:43 AM

@chat April 25th 2011 was my first day. Course I've been gone since 2013 so how much of that counts? I don't know lol
I was 11 (almost 12) years old. I was suuuuuuuper cringy *shivers*
I'm 21 now so it's kinda crazy cause I'm coming up on ten years since I started.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 October 2020 at 11:48 AM

@chat

My first day was on 31 May 2016. Not as old as y'all. A can't wait till I check in on this game in like 5 year XD

Transmasculine
449 posts

shrimp • 8 October 2020 at 11:59 AM

@chat I started on December 9 of 2013 I think!! on @houndoom125 lol
I was 11 and it feels like it's been so long!! I still have some creatures that are little snapshots in time of my younger (and cringier) self !

@izziedragon i think it's always a good think to look back on your younger self and cringe! It means you've grown and accepted yourself as who you are now.

Non-binary
1,083 posts

distorted • 8 October 2020 at 12:13 PM

@chat Thats really cool. I started eggcave this year!

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 8 October 2020 at 12:40 PM

@chat - Happy (really early) 8th anniversary!

My first day was sometime in 2009 and my first few years were filled to the brim with hiatuses. I was a very immature nine year old kid back then and it definitely showed - reading through old posts and comments is a very painful experience.

Female
2,739 posts

jlya • 8 October 2020 at 3:41 PM

@chat
Congratulations on your 8th anniversary, that's so exciting for you ❤️
I joined December 2017, so in a couple months I'll hit my third anniversary. Seems like an eternity ago and I'm so thankful to have discovered this site. I'm not nearly as old as you vets, so respect to you all. But even looking back a couple years ago I tend to cringe at old posts xD I don't plan to leave anytime soon! I look forward to a few years from now when I can claim longer membership.