Click Exchange Club #CEC

in General

Is this an intersting idea?

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 14 December 2020 at 1:39 PM

@burrito13 updated! I'll send your travels right now.

719 posts

nut • 14 December 2020 at 1:43 PM

@raitonchidori weekly update 😊

https://ibb.co/c8JkKXB

new - old:
59 402 - 58 299 = 1103

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 14 December 2020 at 1:51 PM

@nut updated and sent you your travels 😊

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 29 December 2020 at 12:50 PM

@raitonchidori

Sorry Holidays have been pretty hectic for me
Here's the new one 😊

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4qKetRO2YK-RjdW_dAsxA7iCcDgfTnwa8g8RROfBKQ/edit?usp=sharing

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 1 January 2021 at 9:49 AM

@raitonchidori
thank you for doing this!!! I have had 1 creature in there since christmas and I've only gotten like 4 clicks ☚ī¸ I keep thinking about the click exchange and how it's a ghost town. I don't need to join, I'm using it every day regardless of a prize. I just appreciate you bringing it back to life! 😊

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 4 January 2021 at 2:04 PM

@burrito13 you had the most clicks in december. Please make a lot and I'll offer the travels + the 100,000 ec prize!

@stefrawr thank you. And yeah, I wish click exchange were back to old days...

Female
278 posts

rainbow • 4 January 2021 at 6:57 PM

I've noticed if I have them marked as feeds preferred, they tend to get clicked twice as much as all the others

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 4 January 2021 at 8:42 PM

@raitonchidori
Here's the trade! Thanks for hosting such a great club 😊
Trade #972647

@rainbow
I tend to focus on Feeds Preferred since I know most people just try to get clicks. Maybe that's a reason.... Maybe....

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 4 January 2021 at 8:50 PM

@rainbow that's intersting. I usually don't set anything I prefer, just put them. I'll keep an eye on that

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 5 January 2021 at 3:38 AM

Personally, I avoid those set as "Click only" most of the time. For some reason I feel guilty feeding them, part of me thinking they are there more for immortalization than evolution (which probably isn't true at all, and just something that I've made up). Due to this when only doing 1k of creatures, I feel that just clicking on the click creatures is a waste of my time, as I can spend a second or 2 more and get some ec.

However, I do clear them first on double feed days by just clicking them, to make feeding those requesting feeds and those requesting nothing easier. After a quick look through my notes, there was only about 490 "click only" creatures and about 3600 that fall into the other 2 categories on the Dec dfd.

@raitonchidori
Here is a bunch of travels I wish to donate for you to use as prizes for this activity. Trade #972663

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 5 January 2021 at 11:11 PM

@minnie298a yes, I understand your point... The "clicks only" creatures are kinda difficult for me too. I usually set them apart, selecting the feeds first. And thank you so much for the travels donation! They'll have a great use!

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 5 January 2021 at 11:32 PM

@raitonchidori
Your welcome. As I said when you started this, I use the exchange as my primary feeding source, so didn't think I should participate. I mean, I've been a little slack this last month (with Christmas and everything), but have still banked 20K in credits since the December dfd.

In regards to the Click only creatures, I think part of my thinking is also along the lines of the owners went to the extra effort to set them as click only. Part of the guilt comes from feeling I have ignored that request.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 January 2021 at 6:12 PM

@raitonchidori this is a really nice Idea I would love to take part. Here is a screenshot of my current clicks

https://imgur.com/a/fj7nTU2

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 6 January 2021 at 6:49 PM

@minnie298a yeah, I get your point. Thanks again for the travels and the job you've been doing in the Click Exchange!

@thedarkarcher added! 😃

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 6 January 2021 at 7:49 PM

@raitonchidori
@minnie298a

Wait... So is it good to click the "Clicks Preferred" ones...mainly?
Here's my thought process **is confused**

Hmm. I'm going to feed the ones just there and the "Feeds Preferred" since most people are just going to get Click Credits by just clicking the "Clicks Preferred". I want to help evolve player's creatures by feeding, viewing, and clicking. Feeds are also harder to get. I guess I'm going to focus on feeding their creatures.

I don't really like to feed on the Click Page since it's slower than clicking player's coves, but I do it for the sake of it I guess.

Anyways, I guess the question is is whether I should focus on feeding, clicks, or both?

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 6 January 2021 at 8:22 PM

@burrito13
Firstly, I really only feed when on my desktop. I just find trying to feed in general to be cumbersome on my tablet. I also have 412K exchange credits in reserve, so don't need to worry about keeping my creatures active.

Personally, I normally concentrate on creatures with Feed only and those with no designation. most days of the month. Along with the reasons I stated above, it's a selfish move as I get nothing for doing the "Click only" creatures, so why waste my time doing that when I could be earning EC (my cove expansions are expensive).

I am also the master of my own schedule, so can dedicate 3 to 4 hours on Double Feed Day (second Sunday each month) to clear the exchange. Due to this, I start with the "Click only" creatures mainly to get them out of my way so that it's easier to use snaplinks to feed.

In saying that, in the past I have concentrated on the "Click Only" creatures. When I've needed the credits, but had limited time to play, that is what I went for.

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 6 January 2021 at 8:28 PM

@minnie298a

I think I'll try to focus on feeding and nondesignated creatures to both help evolve and for the EC and then, when I can, click on the Click creatures. I have about 14k in XC so I don't need to work hard to keep my critters in the exchange either.

Thanks a bunch for explaining this as well! This does make it easier to decide on what I should focus on.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 January 2021 at 10:29 AM

@raitonchidori updated with over 2000 extra today

https://imgur.com/a/O0iyxnz

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 13 January 2021 at 3:57 PM

@raitonchidori

Sorry about not updating.
Winter time is really busy for me, but I'll be updating regularly (every Monday) from now on. 😊

Here's the updated list!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4qKetRO2YK-RjdW_dAsxA7iCcDgfTnwa8g8RROfBKQ/edit?usp=sharing