Back after several years

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
48 posts

cashmere • 27 October 2020 at 2:10 AM

Been home for a bit due to an accident, and randomly found this buried in my bookmarks. Forgot how fun it can be actually, lol happy to be back

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 27 October 2020 at 5:02 AM

@cashmere
A familiar username, welcome back! Egg Cave looks a bit different doesn't it haha. You've returned at a really good time with the Halloween event too so check out the previous blog posts.

Creature levels have been modified a little so now level 2000 is now level 20. In the old system, you needed 6000 creature stats to have an immortal creature. That remains the same now but visually it is just 20 instead of 2000.

Some creatures have been slowly rereleased including some available now in the Halloween fair (limit to one), the Tray, Tine and a few in the VEND machine.

I hope you have fun ❀️

Female
48 posts

cashmere • 27 October 2020 at 4:56 PM

Yeah its crazy how much looks the same but different. I forgot how fun it was too, luckily a few of my creatures were immortal so I didnt lose much!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 27 October 2020 at 5:14 PM

@cashmere welcome back to egg cave! πŸ˜ƒ as mastergemma said the halloween event is a lot of fun and you have a really great opportunity to get your hands on some new and returning creatures 😊 let me know if you have any questions! there are a LOT of new creatures to learn about but once you spend some time around the site and feeding, you'll get the hang of it πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,729 posts

lexicon • 27 October 2020 at 5:56 PM

@cashmere

Welcome back!! 😊. I'm glad some of your creatures made it so you don't have to start completely from scratch! (Also I hope you get better soon❀️)

Female
48 posts

cashmere • 27 October 2020 at 6:15 PM

@pwuffy
@lexicon

Thank you! I'm getting the hang of the Halloween event, and spending a lot of time in the Click Exchange. I think quests are new though, so I've been doing a few of those as well. One question though, is there a place I can see where all the different creatures and what they evolve into are?

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 27 October 2020 at 6:40 PM

@cashmere Yes, it's the Archives. You just go to the Explore dropdown menu and there it is.

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 12 November 2020 at 5:53 PM

@cashmere Hi! I think I remember you, I just came back. I'd love to rediscover the site with you 😊