Feeding Creatures (closed)

in Problems & Bugs

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 1:08 AM

I started to feed my creatures when halfway through, all of them started to say "Too many feed requests! Please wait a few seconds, refresh, and try again". Also the cave says that I have a 1 hour wait for the next cave attempt. I refreshed and even logged out and back in. Any ideas of what I should do?

Deleted • 1 November 2020 at 1:12 AM

@sleepy_hollow Wait? I'm facing the same problem too. Hey, have you maxed out your cave approaches yet? What's the next approach time limit?

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 1 November 2020 at 1:15 AM

Yes same issue! Started a few minutes ago! I closed all my tabs and it's still going on.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 1:18 AM

@laylamocha @justagiannamoment

Dang. It says 1 hour till next time i try a cave attempt. Is there anything that can help us? @Ian

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 1 November 2020 at 1:21 AM

@sleepy_hollow I think the long approach is an issue with the time change, not sure the issue with the feeding though... :/

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 1:23 AM

@justagiannamoment

I tend to be having trouble with both for some reason.

Deleted • 1 November 2020 at 1:24 AM

@justagiannamoment I don't know, if you check the shops like trinket travel and leila library, the last restocked time is a bit long...

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 1 November 2020 at 1:27 AM

@laylamocha Could just be a sitewide issue. The start of a new month, and event could have messed up some of the coding

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 1:35 AM

@justagiannamoment @laylamocha

I checked the stores too and it said "last stocked 21 minutes ago". I went back to the store and it said "last stocked 20 minutes ago". I think it's counting backwards or somethin.

Deleted • 1 November 2020 at 1:47 AM

@sleepy_hollow I agree, it's counting .. backwards. The items aren't restocking... I guess questing will have to wait.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 1:50 AM

@laylamocha

True though I'm more focused on feeding to gain EC's for the re-releases.

EDIT~
@justagiannamoment @laylamocha

My problem with the feeding has been fixed. What about yours?

Female
1,628 posts

minnie298a • 1 November 2020 at 2:18 AM

@sleepy_hollow
Mine has sorted it's self out. My cave timer is back to normal as well after the 1 hr one counted down.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 2:22 AM

@minnie298a

Ty. Mine has too. I guess it just needed a lil break to process what's happening XD.

Deleted • 1 November 2020 at 4:16 AM

@sleepy_hollow This is going to be a krazy month. 😊

Female
354 posts

corpse • 1 November 2020 at 4:47 AM

@laylamocha

Indeed