Need some help

in Help & Questions

Female
5 posts

xxstarlordxx • 11 January 2021 at 4:04 AM

Hello, I'm very new here and I started quests, but I have no idea where to find the items!
They are:
•Ark City
•South Centeral Ark Forest
•Sky Ice Cream Cone

Also, how do I obtain the Yiberace & Yogura creatures?

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 January 2021 at 10:36 AM

@xxstarlordxx

Depending on the quests you are doing, the items can be located in different shops. The first item you listed is a travel, and can be restocked in the Travel Agency . However they are not always there. I like to check the User Shops page too. If you can’t find the items anywhere I’d recommend posting on the Quest Items Swapping Thread . All the things that are red are clickable and will take you to the places on the site.

The Yiberace species was obtainable via cash shop in 2018, and has since retired. You can obtain one by trading. The Yojura species was also available in the cash shop a while ago and is retired.

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 11 January 2021 at 11:01 AM

@stevepat2002 I think they mean Yojura lol

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 11 January 2021 at 11:04 AM

@distorted yeah, I totally missed that XD. Thanks!

Female
5 posts

xxstarlordxx • 11 January 2021 at 10:47 PM

Oh okay. Thank you so much for your help!

How can I get more EC (free cash)?

Female
1,713 posts

minnie298a • 12 January 2021 at 12:03 AM

@xxstarlordxx
The easiest and most common way to get EC is through feeding creatures. You can feed your own and other players as well. Just make sure if your feeding from other's Coves (ie their profiles), that they don't have restrictions on who to feed. Some players want to avoid some creatures evolving until they can get them frozen in the stage they like.

As I'm on a desktop, I primarily feed through the Click Exchange, which can be found here - https://eggcave.com/exchange or under the Social tab in the header or the XC box on the right. Basically, players put creatures in the exchange to gain feeds, clicks and views. So particularly those under the "Feed only" tab are safe to feed (just keep in mind the arrow for next go to the next creature in the profile, NOT the exchange). From experience there are 2k to 4k that are either Feed only or not designated. You can also put up to 20 of your own creatures in there to get stats as well, For more information, try here https://eggcave.com/exchange/faq .

On a desktop I use Ctrl-Left Click to open multiple windows, then click the feed box and Ctrl-W to close the window. The other main method is to use the arrows on the top of the creatures individual profiles, to jump to the next creature without opening and closing windows (the method I use on my tablet) There are also several "Feed Friendly" threads/lists on the General forum if you would prefer to Cove feed.

Other ways to "easily" make money include logging in every day (bonus increases each consecutive day up to a max of 3000ec), doing the daily trivia quiz under the Games heading (answers can be found in the Archives under the Explore tab, some just need a lot more searching than others) and putting your money in the Strong room and collecting your interest daily (under the Profile Tab, or by clicking your ec on hand on the right).

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 13 January 2021 at 7:09 PM

@xxstarlordxx
To find which coves that openly welcome feeds, here is a list of feedable coves: https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74005?page=1#1636615

My cove(@athanasia) and my side(@athanasia_storage) both are open to feeds😃