~Quest Items Swapping thread!~

in Trading & Auctions

Are you enjoying quests so far?

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 7 October 2018 at 1:43 PM

Hello everyone!
I know I'm not the only one quickly running out of EC trying to finish these quests. So I decided that instead of just throwing our EC down the drain we can have a place to swap items for the ones we need for quests!

Rules:
-ONLY ask for items you need for questing.
-Please pay it forward. If someone has given you something you need for free, make sure you give one to someone else to keep it going!
-Don't beg! You may ask if anyone has a certain item to swap but do not pester people or just demand to be given one. It's up to people to decide if they want to trade or donate to someone.
-Please edit your post if you've gotten what you need. Simply an added "-Got them!-" or something somewhere in the post would be great.
-Don't forget your manners! Don't forget to thank your swapping partner/gifter!

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 7 October 2018 at 2:32 PM

I need a *found!*, haven't had any luck finding it.
I have over 100 items in my Strongroom! (though a lot of them are event items) I'll try to help where I can!
(might poof a lot since my internet is dumb)

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 October 2018 at 2:41 PM

Hopefully I'm doing this right!

I'll try to help others who need items! I have a bunch of books that I could possibly pass on to people who need them for quests.

Though I'm looking for... a Black Fidget Spinner

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 7 October 2018 at 2:52 PM

I've been checking my strongroom but I don't have anything listed so far, keeping an eye out in the shops though ๐Ÿ˜Š

Currently looking for: -Got it!-

47 posts

fluxycookeh • 7 October 2018 at 3:50 PM

I'm looking for a -found-!!.

I have a lot of food and travels in my strongroom, so I'll keep looking for the other items too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,119 posts

valorieviolet • 7 October 2018 at 3:57 PM

This is a great idea! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am in search for Blue Christmas Tales Box Set and Blue Ball of Yarn

Female
402 posts

magicaltomato3 • 7 October 2018 at 4:03 PM

I'd be happy to send any items I may find! I'm personally looking for How to Train Your Garo & How to train your Wiset *Editited

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 October 2018 at 4:28 PM

@raccoon
ok i like this idea!
my needed items can be found Here
I will help ppl look for items also.
I am LF Toybox Quest

1)Red Flor Plushie

2)Lumisage Plushie

264 posts

snowwall • 8 October 2018 at 10:15 AM

I need a Light Red Yamamagan Plushie, but keep getting other colours. Only half-hour left โ˜น๏ธ

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 8 October 2018 at 11:52 AM

Need a *found!*. Been trying my best to buy as many items as possible from shop restocks, so I'll try to help where I can.

Deleted • 8 October 2018 at 4:47 PM

I need a Black Popup Pirate Ship Book

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 October 2018 at 5:51 PM

Wonderful idea here is the list of items I need. Thanks to everyone for looking!

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 8 October 2018 at 6:02 PM

Hiya all, Iโ€™ll try to help out where I can but have been on hiatus a while and really only have older items.

At the moment Iโ€™m looking for the travel Massive Eruption.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 8 October 2018 at 6:10 PM

@thedarkarcher
Hey! I have Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 8 October 2018 at 7:37 PM

I set up a list of the quest items I need here, so I don't spam: here

Female
88 posts

caylith • 8 October 2018 at 7:39 PM

Yes! Thank you for the topic. I payed yesterday 50k for one book. Twice! Never again. I mean I know where is a need, there is a buy, but seriously?
Thus I'm hoping if someone maybe wants to swap with me. I need a book [found]. Have some other books to swap and some ec (rebuilding... 200k gone within 2 days:/). I'm sure we can figure something out;) Please let me know.

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 8 October 2018 at 7:56 PM

@caylith I totally understand about paying out the nose for an item; today I had to find this travel that i spent a good hour stalking the Travel Agency for, ended up paying 60k for it from someone, and that was the cheapest I found. -____-

Anyways if it helps, what I do is have some feed lists up while questing so as I make EC i can spend it on quest items, so I don't dip into my savings.

Anyways, I'm looking for that book for you!

Female
88 posts

caylith • 9 October 2018 at 4:03 AM

@carcharhiniformes I've bought it from the library. Quest finished. Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Has anyone any idea how many quests there are for the speed reading? Is it limited somehow, or you are doing it non-stop?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 October 2018 at 8:45 AM

here are the items i need!
Yellow Bowl of Nyankh Potato Balls
Orange Egg Plushie

@caylith its unlimited! It just gives you tokens that you use in the vend โค๏ธ

Female
88 posts

caylith • 9 October 2018 at 8:47 AM

@thedarkarcher

Thanks.

Another question... do I understand correctly that if I want to get Hallowolf not only I need 50 red tokens, but also 50 yellow one? And there is a high chance that I will get Skruline instead of Hallowolf? Or any other price as long as the amount of red and yellow tokens is below or equal 50??

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 October 2018 at 8:50 AM

@caylith You need 50 of both tokens to enter im afraid. the chances of getting them is the same for each that is what i have heard anyway by a few users.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 9 October 2018 at 8:58 AM

Well, that changes a lot... I think I will pass on the hallowolf then and start gather for the future... there is no way I get the amount before the deadline and with my luck I will get the creature I do not need:/
Thanks;)

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 9 October 2018 at 11:06 AM

Hi all, seeking Green Pot of Pirate Stew, let me know if you'd like to swap ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
88 posts

caylith • 9 October 2018 at 1:34 PM

Looking for:

[bought]
and
[swapped]
[bought]

Anyone willing to swap or sell in a normal price?

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 9 October 2018 at 3:08 PM

@caylith I have your blue flor plushie for you!

Female
88 posts

caylith • 9 October 2018 at 3:12 PM

@carcharhiniformes
Oh! What would you like in return๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 9 October 2018 at 3:14 PM

@caylith If you have a spare Yellow Drakomo Plushie lying around that'd be perfect! Otherwise whatever random item you want to swap!

Female
88 posts

caylith • 9 October 2018 at 3:19 PM

@carcharhiniformes
How about Black Pirate Yeep Plushie?

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 9 October 2018 at 3:25 PM

@caylith Let's swap! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edit: Anyone have a Greem Bookmark they'd like to trade or swap?

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 October 2018 at 5:30 PM

Starring this as the official communal item swapping topic for quests. Lets all try to stick to one communal topic instead of everyone trying to create their own communal swapping topics. (solitary trade topics for items are still fine as its just you looking for items and not everyone)