Difference between Essence of Lindsandts and Rebirth potion

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 27 January 2021 at 9:03 AM

Hi, I was wondering what the difference is between Essence of Lindsants and Rebirth potion. I was also wondering if you use the rebirth potion, will it remove the Essence of Lindsants?

Deleted • 27 January 2021 at 9:08 AM

@preciousgems
Probably, because once you use the Rebirth potion, the creature resets back to egg stage. The Essence of Lisdat image might still be there, (not too sure but I think it would vanish too). But practically, you lose the effect of Essence of Lisdats, and there's no way to reassign the Essence of Lisdats on a creature.

If you remember there's also the Uneternal Youth Potion , this removes the effect of Essence of Lisdats, so that the creature can further evolve and you can freeze it again.

I prefer trading for the earlier stages, or trade for a unfrozen one so you can get 200CC back from the trade to rebirth it.. Well if you have surplus of CC, this won't stop you I guess. In any case, you would still be spending 400CC, unless a trade with your current frozen creature being swapped with another with an addition of 200CC from the other user.

Deleted • 27 January 2021 at 9:10 AM

@laylamocha, thank you ^^

Deleted • 27 January 2021 at 9:12 AM

@preciousgems No problem, which creature are you trying to rebirth?

Deleted • 27 January 2021 at 9:14 AM

@laylamocha, I haven't any creature in mind yet, I just wanted to know in the future just in case, like if I revive and possibly rebirth my dead Tray probably

Deleted • 27 January 2021 at 9:15 AM

Oh? Reviving requires a Resurrection Stone.