Siranis (yet another creature suggestion)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 February 2021 at 5:14 PM

Hi guys so my creative juices leaked out again,and so i got another idea for a new creature,its called the Siranis. (siren+canis(genus of dogs) So its basically a dog with some mermaid features (and fins!)
Ill make a pic if it later,its 5 am in my country-

The pic is up! Here it is:
https://ibb.co/T8DRw46
@izziebee1017
@nightslayer300
@preciousgems

About Siranis Eggs
This egg is very cold to the touch. It also radiates a strange calming aura. Nobody knows what does the fins on the sides do.

About the Siranis Creature
The Siranis (plural: Sirani) is, in essence, the optimistic counterpart to the depressed Sirena. In spite of its stoic appearance, it's actually very playful and friendly. Very little can ruin a Siranis's perpetual good mood; in fact, it's very telling of someone's personality if Sirani seem to avoid them. Sirani are easy to train to perform basic tricks for land animals like playing dead or rolling over, but more difficult to train to do more advanced tricks for aquatic animals like jumping through hoops. Once a Siranis learns a new trick, it will remember how to do it until its death, making it essential to never teach a Siranis tricks that could turn out to be dangerous. A folklore told the story of a certain Siranis that guided a kindhearted person to an underwater cave full of treasures. Researchers are still currently trying to find the cave full of treasures told by the folklore, but to no avail.

#creaturesuggestion
#shiroscreatures
#imveryproudofthiswaterdoggouwu

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 3 February 2021 at 5:34 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Cool idea! I guess early in the morning is when you start getting creative!

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 February 2021 at 3:28 AM

@athanasia The pic is finished! ^^ its in the first post

Deleted • 4 February 2021 at 7:48 AM

@shirothekittehlover it's cute 😃

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 February 2021 at 7:50 AM

@preciousgems UwU mission accomplished B)) which part of it do you think is the best and why?

Deleted • 4 February 2021 at 7:54 AM

I like all of it because I like dragons, I like it's colors very much

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 February 2021 at 8:02 AM

@preciousgems uhh its actually a doggo- but im still glad you like it! ^^

Deleted • 4 February 2021 at 8:03 AM

Oops! Sorry!

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 February 2021 at 8:05 AM

@preciousgems dont worry ^^

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 8 February 2021 at 9:46 AM

I can feel myself getting colder just by looking at your drawings. Does this mean it is a deep-sea creature? Also, I like the idea of a cute siren, instead of a scary one. More people are willing to pet a dog if it whines, than if it growls. Know what I mean?

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 9 February 2021 at 1:08 AM

@poserpanda Yeah it is kinda of a deep-sea dog creature 😊 but just like seals it also comes to land sometimes

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 9 February 2021 at 11:10 AM

Interesting!

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 February 2021 at 10:04 AM

@athanasia @preciousgems @poserpanda Should this water doggo be endangered or seasonal?

Deleted • 14 February 2021 at 10:06 AM

@Shirothekittehlover seasonal would be nice!

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 February 2021 at 10:09 AM

@preciousgems mmmm yes it would be,especially in international water day 😸33

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 14 February 2021 at 10:39 AM

Agreed on seasonal.

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 February 2021 at 7:50 AM

@athanasia @preciousgems @poserpanda What aspects you guys like from this deep-sea doggo? =33

Deleted • 27 February 2021 at 9:01 AM

@shirothekittehlover, I like the dogs paw-fins

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 27 February 2021 at 10:59 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Seasonal - I can never get anything from the Oasis lol

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 28 February 2021 at 11:16 AM

It combines being in the water, and under the water, with a dog. So if it were to exist, then it would be the perfect pet. Especially for diving YouTubers.

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 28 February 2021 at 3:07 PM

@shirothekittehlover OH WOW THIS IS ADORABEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Deleted • 27 May 2021 at 2:08 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Idea for desc:
"The Siranis (plural: Sirani) is, in essence, the optimistic counterpart to the depressed Sirena. In spite of its stoic appearance, it's actually very playful and friendly. Very little can ruin a Siranis's perpetual good mood; in fact, it's very telling of someone's personality if Sirani seem to avoid them. Sirani are easy to train to perform basic tricks for land animals like playing dead or rolling over, but more difficult to train to do more advanced tricks for aquatic animals like jumping through hoops. Once a Siranis learns a new trick, it will remember how to do it until its death, making it essential to never teach a Siranis tricks that could turn out to be dangerous."

Female
937 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 June 2021 at 7:20 PM

@lilacfox Thx for the idea! *puts it on the first post*