Organizing Strongroom

in Site Feedback & Ideas

What do you think about this suggestion?

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 5 February 2021 at 3:31 PM

You can currently sort your strongroom by date, quantity, and rarity. You can also search it using keywords or the name of the item.

When I'm looking to put a travel on one of my creatures, I either have to already have a travel in mind so I can search for it, or I have to look through every page of my strongroom. This is where my suggestion comes in:

The ability to sort your Strongroom

-This could work kind of like Cove Lists where you can make a few categories and sort items that way.
OR
-The ability to filter items by shop. Therefore, if I'm looking for a travel, I can sort by the Travel Agency or Trinket Travels to find what I'm looking for.

Any thoughts?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 5 February 2021 at 4:14 PM

@sodabearjess
Good idea, I think it would be helpful, but I think you can already search things in strongroom. Still would be convenient!

Female
1,627 posts

minnie298a • 6 February 2021 at 8:45 AM

@sodabearjess
I agree this would be very helpful.

Even just being able to sort by type, eg toy, travel, food, book etc would be great. I have over 2800 unique items or 100 pages in my strong room. The main reason a lot of my creatures don't have travels is because I can't easily sort them out to see what I have that could suit. Just putting "travel" into the search bar gives me 22 items. So I only add them when inspiration hits while shopping.

Female
2,562 posts

jlya • 6 February 2021 at 1:56 PM

@sodabearjess, @ian
I've had this same thought before and I'm glad someone else feels the same!! Multiple times I've wanted to browse all the travels in my strongroom and I can't search by travel or shop. I would love for this to be implemented ❤️

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 6 February 2021 at 2:16 PM

@athanasia @minnie298a @jlya Thank you for all your input! And yes, you can search your strongroom, but like Minnie said, if you search for "travel" there are only a few results that show up, not every travel.