Digimon Mystery Dungeon rp

in Roleplaying

Which one is your fave Digimon series?

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 February 2021 at 2:07 PM

Hi guys,so i decided to create an rp forum for Digimon and PMD lovers 😊 i have seen a BAZILLION of PMD rps but never the Digimon one ☹️ so i'm creating one! Lets get in!

Blurb: You're a human. Well,a former human. You got thrown into the Digital World,but not as a Digidestined/Digimon Tamer/whatever the correct term is,but as a Digimon! However,you lost all of your memories (but you can still remember your name and gender and the fact that you're once a human) and you were tasked to save the Digital World with the help of some other Digimons. Can you save the whole world or be gone in the void?

Rules!
1.Fill the character template below
2.No mary sues/gary stus!
3.No nsfw/swearing/gore/godmodding/harassing others
4.Please dont kill off a character unless you get a permission from the owner (but pls dont make it overly gory -_-')
5.Please start with a Rookie-level Digimon (bc it would be unfair if you start with a Champion/Ultimate/Mega Digimon)
6.A person can insert as many characters as they want,so feel free to insert more! ^^ (the more the merrier 😃😃)

Name:
Species: (If its a fanmade Digimon,please describe what the species looks like)
Personality:
Attacks:

Here is mine!
Name:Rachel
Species:Tsukaimon
Description:A Tsukaimon with two notches on her left wing-ear,a small scar on her chest,and bandaged arms
Personality:Mischievous,loves to play pranks,loud,adventurous,loves to have fun
Attacks:Purple Haze,Wing Slap,Bubble Boom,Friendly Fire,Tackle

(I'll start le story if at least three characters are registered)

1,558 posts

dragonii • 22 February 2021 at 3:10 AM

@shirothekittehlover Ohh, this seems fun! I'd love to join

Name: Ryan
Species: Agumon
Description: He looks like your typical Agumon, but has a red streak from the tip of his nose that travels to his back that also goes down his arm but fades the closer it is to his claws. (I'll post a drawing here on a later date)
Personality: kinda whiny, but is also really goofy.
Attacks: Pepper Breath, Claw Attack, Claw Uppercut, Super pepper breath (if used will make Ryan super winded)

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 22 February 2021 at 1:30 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Name: Gabbi
Species: Hackmon
Description: She is a Hackmon with a very worn-out purple hood and violet eyes. Gabbi usually hides her face as she doesn't like too much attention.
Personality: Slightly edgy, timid
Attacks: Fifth Rush, Teen Ram, Pepper Breath

BTW I don't own a digimon game but I do have a ver. 20th Digivice

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 February 2021 at 3:57 PM

@dragonii @powgal15 Ok so that now theres three characters we can start with the story whoot whoot! \(^^)/

A Tsukaimon is lying unconscious in a forest. She looks like she has been through lots of battles. "Ugh...." She is waking up. "Huh? What the..? Where am i? Why am i in a forest??" She asked nobody,confused.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 24 February 2021 at 1:56 AM

@shirothekittehlover WOO!! \0/
I'm honestly excited to start this Rp, haha.
________
Darkness surrounded him, he couldn't feel, sense or see anything. who was he? he struggled to remember an answer to that question. Before too long he started feeling numbness in his limbs, Soon followed by pins and needles all over his body. As the feeling of pins and needles started to subside he felt the pressure of his body against the ground.
He grunted, then inhaled sharply, feeling air hit his lungs. It brought him a sudden feeling relief as if he hadn’t been able to breath and the air he inhaled brought his body the longing breath it needed.
After taking a few more slow but deep breaths, he tried to open his eyes. they felt like something was holding them down. After a bit of struggling, he finally yet slowly opened his eyes.
Everything was a blur of blues and greens and subtle yellows. After a few more blinks his vision cleared up, The shapes that where once blurs cleared up, showing a bright blue sky, and a field of green and yellow grass. The beauty of everything left him awestruck. 
after looking at the field he decided to get up. slowly he picked himself up, after a bit of a struggle he was able to get on his hands and knees.
while holding himself on his hands and knees he glanced at what he thought where his hands and gasped, did his hands always look like that? He couldn’t remember, but something inside of him told him that they weren’t normally large orange hands like things with 3 giant claws attached to each of them. he lifted one of his hands and wiggled what he could roughly call his fingers.
he wondered to himself if his body would be the same color as his hands. He stood up and looked at his body observing it and noticed a red streak leading to his tail. another thing that took him by surprise, though he did not gasp this time.
"I have a tail?" He mumbled to himself, as he wiggled his tail. something about it filled him with glee as he shouted even louder, "I HAVE A TAIL!!", then started jumping and spinning with glee, before falling flat on his bum. when he stoped he looked around himself, he noticed a large forest. was that forest always there? he couldn't remember, but there was something about it that made him want to go in it, whatever made him feel that way he couldn’t pinpoint. but instead of questioning it he stood up brushed his knees and walked into the forest.

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 24 February 2021 at 2:17 PM

Gabbi lurked through the shadows of the woods, curious of the young Agumon. She, to, had become a digimon about a week ago, and was curious if he was a human as well. *maybe I should check...* she thought. She walked up slowly to him, hiding her face shyly in her hood. She was so nervous she didn't see the pebble in front of her! *BUMP*!!

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 24 February 2021 at 7:50 PM

The Tsukaimon is looking around,trying to remember what happened. However,she found nothing. Then she noticed a pond. "Mmm i think i should wash my face there to refresh my thoughts" She thought to herself. As she walked towards it,she looked at her own reflection in the water. "What the-" She said to herself,shocked. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-" She screamed,the scream echoed in the forest. She shuddered in shock and fear. "I-i dont remember being purple and fuzzy before..... WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" She shouted,about to cry. "Where am i? Who am i? What am i? Why am i here?!" She said to herself.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 2 March 2021 at 1:10 AM

Sorry for not replying I didn't get any notifications and didn't know you guys posted your replies!! @shirothekittehlover @powgal15
I followed the thread so it won't happen again! ^^;;
---
He looked around, enthralled by his surroundings. he found all of the trees and the grass, and many other things, an amazing sight to behold. After a while, he started thinking. He could remember that those large things where trees and that the small shreds of green where grass, But he couldn't for the life of him remember who he was or what he was.
While wondering around, his thought process was interrupted by a thump not to far away from him.
not sure what it was he looked around to see a Hackman in front of him.
"Oh, uhh hello." he asked, not sure if he was supposed to approach the hackmon or not.
"who are you?" he asked before hearing a scream somewhere in the forest.

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 1:17 AM

While the Tsukaimon is still in an existensial crisis phase,she suddenly got a headache. "HAHSJNSKNS-" She whined in pain. She suddenly remember something. "Wait- my name..... i can remember it now..... its.. its Rachel... but where am i? I cant remember what happened!" She thought to herself. Meanwhile,an ominous pair of glowing eyes is watching from the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(First bad guy debut,everyone?)

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 2 March 2021 at 11:45 AM

@dragonii "Oh, h-hello! I'm Gabbi!" she said to the Agumon. "What's your name?" She was curious, which even though that was a feeling she'd felt before, she couldn't remember where.

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 4 March 2021 at 12:26 AM

~Meanwhile~
".......Where am i? What is this place? It feels....weird" A voice said in a white void. "You're....in the Digital Border" Another voice said to the first voice. "Digital.....Border?" The first voice asked,confused. "Yes,the Digital Border. Here you'll be determined wether you're chosen or not" The other voice answered. "Chosen? For what?" The first voice asked,still confused. "To saVKAISIAJJUWUS66010101OOPSHG-" The other voice answered the first voice's question,but it glitched all of a sudden. The white void also glitched,causing it to static. "What-what is happeniAAAAAAAH!!!" The first voice suddenly felt himself being sucked into the darkness....

×××××××××××××××
(New character tiem~ but he'll only debut when Gabbi and Ryan meets Rachel for thy first time ;33)

1,558 posts

dragonii • 5 March 2021 at 9:32 PM

@powgal15
@shirothekittehlover I'm excited to interact with these characters!
----
So this other creature's name was Gabbi, he thought. He tried repeating her name in his head a bit hoping he would remember her name, but abruptly stopped after she asked what his name was.
"my name?" he wondered that himself. Since waking up he struggled remembering who and or what he was. while concentrating on what could have felt like seconds to long minutes to hours, on what his name could be, a name flickered into his head but before even he could recognize it he blurted the name out almost instantly "Ryan!" Was that his name? Something about it felt right to him. like it was always apart of him. That feeling was all he needed to accept that Ryan was his name.

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 9 March 2021 at 11:54 AM

@dragonii "Ok.." she said, slightly worried about this Agumon. But yet, when she remembered her name, it was in what felt like a dream. "Were you, no offence, perhaps, maybe, a human... perchance?" she said nervously. She didn't want to be rude.

Female
11 posts

ariltha • 22 March 2021 at 8:10 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Name: Lyra
Species: Hiryuumon
Description: A fanmade dragon type digimon
Personality: adventurous, funny, loyal, kind, and sometimes stupidly brave
Attacks: Scepter Strike- Large amounts of mana come out from the tail scepter.
Fireball Assault- Many breathes of fire from the mouth.
Deadly Claw- Strike with the claws.

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 March 2021 at 8:20 AM

@ariltha Uhh sorry dude but you must start with a Rookie Digimon ^^' maybe smth like a fanmade Rookie form of Baihumon gor example?

Female
11 posts

ariltha • 22 March 2021 at 8:21 AM

Ok Ill edit that

1,558 posts

dragonii • 22 March 2021 at 3:26 PM

@powgal15

Y'all im sorry i just kinda dipped,
______
"A human?" Ryan asked in a way that was slightly louder then a mumble, he stood there with his claws on his chin and thought a bit about it. the word sounded familiar but memory was still very foggy.
"I honestly don't know what a human is or if I was one at one point." he wondered if he could be one, but he genuinely couldn't remember anything before he woke up. Ryan paused a bit again, but not too long after, he remembered the scream from earlier.
"Uhh, that scream from earlier, do you think someone is in trouble?" Despite the him ending it as a question he was certain someone was in trouble. and so he started making his way towards where he thought the scream might have came from, not waiting for Gabbi to answer.

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 31 March 2021 at 1:34 AM

(Not rlly part of the story but just wanna ping some ppl
@skymoare
@maria-swift-talon)

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 31 March 2021 at 7:17 AM

I need the list of rookie digimon.. I realy wanted to use the Hououmon

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 31 March 2021 at 7:39 AM

@maria-swift-talon Uhh have you read the rules yet? One of them says only Rookies ^^'

1,558 posts

dragonii • 4 April 2021 at 10:06 PM

@maria-swift-talon Biyomon is a rookie one that turns into Hououmon, you would just have to play hououmon later in the Rp ^^

form line would go
It would go Biyomon ---> Birdramon ---> Garudamon ---> Hououmon

I think youd have to talk with shirothekittehlover about when you can do that in the RP. :0

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 5 April 2021 at 6:17 AM

@maria-swift-talon You know how the Digimon protagonists always go to Mega whenever theyre fighting the strong main villains,right? You can play as a Hououmon when you fight the main villain (which is obviously not now,since this is just the beginning of the RP)

And as for the Rookie stage,you can use one of these possible Rookie stages:
Piyomon
Hawkmon
Falcomon
Or just use your own fanmade Digimon

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 12 April 2021 at 12:33 PM

This looks fun, can't wait to start! You can ping me when you want me to hop in.

Name: Felix
Species: PawnChessmon
Description: He's going to have light red armor, nothing else particularly unique
Personality: Modest, calm, loyal to his friends
Attacks: Charge, Mini blade, Holy bolt, Pawn penetrate

Female
16 posts

maria-swift-talon • 14 April 2021 at 7:40 AM

Name:Flame Talon
Species: (If its a fanmade Digimon,please describe what the species looks like)Biyomon
Description: pink bird with blue-tipped feathers on her head and a ring on one of her legs. At the tip of her wings are three pink claws.
Personality:Kind and loyal
Attacks:Spiral Twister[12] (Magical Fire): Attacks with ethereal flames.
Violin Attack[13] (ピヨリンアタック Piyorin Attack?, lit. "Chirping Attack"): Attacks with a tackle.
Hard Beak[14] (硬いくちばし Katai Kuchibashi?, lit. "Hard Beak"): Pecks with its hard beak.
Turbo Pecker[15] (ダッシュついばみ Dash Tsuibami?, lit. "Dash Peck"):
Peck Attack (ついばみアタック Tsuibami Attack?, lit. "Peck Attack"): Drills foe with its beak.
Double Fire
Beak Attack (Kuchibashi Attack): Pokes with a hard beak.
Charming Tweety: Charms the enemy with a cute chirp.
Phantom Fire (ピヨッチョボール Piyoccho Ball?, lit. "Chirping Ball"): Fires a phantom blue fireball.
Phantom Hurricane (ピヨッチョハリケーン Piyoccho Hurricane?, lit. "Chirping Hurricane"): Creates a large phantom tornado.
Ostri-kick (Ostrich Kick)
Talon Twist[16] (Spiral Wing): Surrounds itself with a vortex of wind that knocks away the enemy.
Bird Kick: Flips into the air, kicking the opponent.
Aerial Bird Kick
Spinning Bird Kick
Biyomon Attack: Covers itself in fire and dive-bombs the enemy with its beak.
Aerial Biyomon Attack
Biyomon Attack Special
Rising Spiral Wing
Spiral Twister Lift
Spiral Twister Combo
Spiral Twister Slam

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 19 April 2021 at 1:33 PM

@dragonii "Hey! W-wait up!" Gabbi said nervously. She followed towards the sound of that awful screaming noise.

SORRY I'VE BEEN INACTIVE IN THE RPSSSS

Bigender
2 posts

forestoakhisii • 3 May 2021 at 10:03 PM

Um,can I join?If yes:
Name:Mystery
Species: Phascomon(or whatever that bat koala is called,totally not fanmade,well,it was in the anime somewhere.)
Description:A koala-like creature with devil wings,and sharp fangs.
Personality:Rather hard to locate since he's insane and is always in crazy places.
Attacks:Evil snore,Freeze Fang(I think...it might've been another digimon with it),Whatever that claw attack is called

Female
915 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 May 2021 at 10:15 PM

@forestoakhisii Ok! Accepted 😃 But unfortunately you have to wait a liiiiiittle bit to start your turn-